d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Why Cant I Get Dates On Tinder
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 70%
Feb 20 2023 04:13pm
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 20 2023 12:12pm)
Don't take things out of context. Superficial women like those kind of men, yes. Not genuine women.

Superficial women can’t be genuine? I’m not sure I should be taking your dating advice but ty for trying. You don’t seem to have a very firm grasp on anything.
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 20 2023 04:18pm
Quote (DrFaGgIt @ 20 Feb 2023 23:13)
Superficial women can’t be genuine? I’m not sure I should be taking your dating advice but ty for trying. You don’t seem to have a very firm grasp on anything.

I have a better grasp on this than you do. Superficial and genuine are two polar opposites. You must choose what you want. Superficial people can be nice, yes, but not genuine. Genuninity means to be committed and stay true to oneself and one's partner through thick and thing. Superficiality means you cut the dead weight as soon as the first problem comes. You must choose what you want. So if you find a sugarwoman like you want, then don't be surprised if she cuts you out as fast as she finds someone she likes better.

The solution here is to cut money out of the equation. Then you will have a better chance of finding someone genuine.
Feb 20 2023 04:21pm
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 20 2023 12:18pm)
I have a better grasp on this than you do. Superficial and genuine are two polar opposites. You must choose what you want. Superficial people can be nice, yes, but not genuine. Genuninity means to be committed and stay true to oneself and one's partner through thick and thing. Superficiality means you cut the dead weight as soon as the first problem comes. You must choose what you want. So if you find a sugarwoman like you want, then don't be surprised if she cuts you out as fast as she finds someone she likes better.

The solution here is to cut money out of the equation. Then you will have a better chance of finding someone genuine.

Genuine only means to be true or real, so I genuinely want a sugarmama.

You’re taking about types of relationships which is not what I am exploring here. I am exploring a specific type of relationship option, a genuine sugarmama.

As I said your grasp on the topic leaves much to be desired but I appreciate your input, however unintelligible, you have the right to be heard.
Feb 20 2023 05:18pm
Quote (DrFaGgIt @ 20 Feb 2023 23:21)
Genuine only means to be true or real, so I genuinely want a sugarmama.

You’re taking about types of relationships which is not what I am exploring here. I am exploring a specific type of relationship option, a genuine sugarmama.

As I said your grasp on the topic leaves much to be desired but I appreciate your input, however unintelligible, you have the right to be heard.

The concepts genuine and sugarmama doesn't mix. You can genuinely want one, but it won't be a genuine relationship, because it's based on superficial values.

My content is intelligent. Yours is not.
Feb 20 2023 05:23pm
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 20 2023 01:18pm)
The concepts genuine and sugarmama doesn't mix. You can genuinely want one, but it won't be a genuine relationship, because it's based on superficial values.

I don’t think you understand what half the words you’re using actually mean
Feb 20 2023 05:40pm
Quote (DrFaGgIt @ 21 Feb 2023 00:23)
I don’t think you understand what half the words you’re using actually mean

Maybe you don't, but i do. It's okay though.
Feb 20 2023 05:53pm
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 20 2023 01:18pm)

Quote (Taurean @ Feb 20 2023 01:40pm)
Maybe you don't, but i do. It's okay though.

Okay let’s start at the beginning, concepts relate to abstract ideas. Genuine or sugarmama are neither concepts or abstract ideas. Genuine is the state of being honest, and truthful especially in your intentions. Sugarmama is a very real relationship where a rich (typically older) woman takes care of a man financially in exchange for his being her eye candy whatever else the two of them decide are appropriate between them.

For a sugarmama to be a genuine relationship both parties would have to enter the relationship honest about their intentions and merely stick to the discussed terms of the arrangement.

This is proof that your so called “intelligent content” is nothing more than you meaninglessly stringing together words in the form of sentences that you don’t have the slightest understanding of.

This post was edited by DrFaGgIt on Feb 20 2023 05:53pm
Feb 20 2023 05:57pm
Quote (DrFaGgIt @ 21 Feb 2023 00:53)
Okay let’s start at the beginning, concepts relate to abstract ideas. Genuine or sugarmama are neither concepts or abstract ideas. Genuine is the state of being honest, and truthful especially in your intentions. Sugarmama is a very real relationship where a rich (typically older) woman takes care of a man financially in exchange for his being her eye candy whatever else the two of them decide are appropriate between them.

For a sugarmama to be a genuine relationship both parties would have to enter the relationship honest about their intentions and merely stick to the discussed terms of the arrangement.

This is proof that your so called “intelligent content” is nothing more than you meaninglessly stringing together words in the form of sentences that you don’t have the slightest understanding of.

Hahaha, you just did that to yourself ^^ I'm not even going to try to pick apart your logic. You did it yourself. Even still i would just be repeating myself. I know i am right. Genuine is genuine, it is not based on buying another person in any shape or form. I know that much. That is false.

This post was edited by Taurean on Feb 20 2023 05:58pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll