d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Is Critical Strike Useful For Magicians
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,666.98
Feb 18 2023 10:42pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ 19 Feb 2023 17:30)
I disagree. Why would I want to post more than T4t if a trade went well.

And if it didn’t (someone else bought the item, seller never posted item in market, or buyer changed their mind) I don’t see how your suggestion would solve either of these issues.

Do you know what your problem is... I answered your initial post and you did not even gave me thanks to confirming it was all true and correct even though you could have done the same thing I did... go and research stuff you don't know and stop BS'ing in others posts.

You are a sad lonely person that wants others to keep you entertained... should I repeat what I told you in the past, or are you happy that you can at least have a decent conversation about Ladderslasher?
Gold: 55,602.80
Feb 18 2023 11:04pm
Quote (Outraged @ Feb 18 2023 08:27pm)
I wanna fight too guys!

Lol
Rex, I like you. But you say stupid shit in suggestions sometimes.
And become combative to opposition. Or what you sense is your opposition.
And even color code it
What you said in your edit, was a little extra, and seemingly a middle finger to everyone.
When no one in this post even belittled you before that.

I even thanked you for sharing.. geez bro

Quote (CARTRACK @ Feb 18 2023 07:49pm)
You were doing so well until you made the edit….

Like they say…..a broken clock is correct twice a day (unlike most of your threads you create. As you can see from the majority of them that you made that most of the LS community disagrees with your suggestions).

If it makes your ego any happier I have no issue being the village idiot. My wife has enough brains for the both of us that I have no problem being the brawn.

Edit I do gotta say thank you for your research though in this topic and has taught us something new today (or at least taught this mongoloid something new).

I did say thank you….outrage said thank you….how many more people do you need to say thank you?
Feb 18 2023 11:08pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 18 2023 08:42pm)
Do you know what your problem is... I answered your initial post and you did not even gave me thanks to confirming it was all true and correct even though you could have done the same thing I did... go and research stuff you don't know and stop BS'ing in others posts.

You are a sad lonely person that wants others to keep you entertained... should I repeat what I told you in the past, or are you happy that you can at least have a decent conversation about Ladderslasher?

I’ll make it simple. If you want to make a thread regarding your new suggestion, feel free to do so.

But don’t do it in my thread then complain at me when I consider your irrelevant suggestion to be unnecessary.

Like I posted above, see the other page where I thanked you…outrage thanked you. Seriously Rex if you’re hoping for everyone to thank you for your research it won’t happen. Keep your negativity in your threads.
Feb 18 2023 11:10pm
Quote (Outraged @ 19 Feb 2023 17:27)
I wanna fight too guys!

Lol
Rex, I like you. But you say stupid shit in suggestions sometimes.
And become combative to opposition. Or what you sense is your opposition.
And even color code it
What you said in your edit, was a little extra, and seemingly a middle finger to everyone.
When no one in this post even belittled you before that.

I even thanked you for sharing.. geez bro

Correct, but I went the extra mile to answer the post... Yup.. CS and AP works when casting... I even made a thread in General Help to find the Archives that are NOT displayed when you go to the LS portals. And upon seeing a lot of the updates like "FISHING", I posted those just for any other readers.

The reply to me was Bull... thus a reply by me going out of my time (instead of him searching for him/herself) to research the answer could have resulted in this thread even being posted. Thus I was belittled... read posts in order.

This was Cartracks Thank you post:

Quote (CARTRACK @ 19 Feb 2023 16:49)
You were doing so well until you made the edit….

Like they say…..a broken clock is correct twice a day (unlike most of your threads you create. As you can see from the majority of them that you made that most of the LS community disagrees with your suggestions).

If it makes your ego any happier I have no issue being the village idiot. My wife has enough brains for the both of us that I have no problem being the brawn.

Edit I do gotta say thank you for your research though in this topic and has taught us something new today (or at least taught this mongoloid something new).

Umm... so the Edit after shitting me is a thank you???

EDIT: Cartrack... it is in black n white... you shiting on me for helping you. Come at me.

EDIT: do you want to know something... I posted my replies based on the question... not the person asking (aka Cartrack) ... I just wanted to answer the question correctly.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Feb 18 2023 11:28pm
Feb 18 2023 11:26pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 18 2023 09:10pm)
Correct, but I went the extra mile to answer the post... Yup.. CS and AP works when casting... I even made a thread in General Help to find the Archives that are NOT displayed when you go to the LS portals. And upon seeing a lot of the updates like "FISHING", I posted those just for any other readers.

The reply to me was Bull... thus a reply by me going out of my time (instead of him searching for him/herself) to research the answer could have resulted in this thread even being posted. Thus I was belittled... read posts in order.

This was Cartracks Thank you post:

Umm... so the Edit after shitting me is a thank you???

EDIT: Cartrack... it is in black n white... you shiting on me for helping you. Come at me.

I’ll make this simple. I apologize for shitting on you as you call it and I thank you for all the information you posted regarding my question.

As for your other suggestion, please make a separate discussion for that. I will a line commenting on it and let’s see if others agree with your suggestion.

Edit. Avoid commenting…..not I will a line. I’m using an iPhone and it has horrible auto correct

This post was edited by CARTRACK on Feb 18 2023 11:27pm
Gold: 3,194.69
Feb 23 2023 09:34pm
Crit works but not for healing.
Armor Pierce used to work for casting but supposedly no longer does.
Power Shot is only melee.
Feb 23 2023 09:37pm
Quote (HoneyBadger @ Feb 23 2023 07:34pm)

Noted. Thanks
Feb 24 2023 03:52am
Quote (HoneyBadger @ 24 Feb 2023 16:34)

Armor pierce should still work, and if any other updates corrupted it in any way should be examined. I or others don't know how to examine Armor Pierce's effect. It is too obscure.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll