d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Is Critical Strike Useful For Magicians
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,888.88
Feb 18 2023 07:37pm
Quote (Outraged @ 19 Feb 2023 13:11)
I meant armor pierce/power shot lol

All good... the people that responded to my thread for Archives was very helpful, but the Links in one or two of the archives back to v1.15, 1.17 just linked to the CURRENT changes made to LS, so I could not verify it completely.

I would think, like you and myself, there are others still playing that may remember those changes... just like how the Mana cost on charms were reduced around v1.16 or v1.17 ... and as this game has progressed, I would like to see this re-instated since casters are all and be all. Oh, the Mana cost of charms for both Healing and Attacking. This would make it better and more enjoyable ... also... maybe the old terminology of OOM will come into effect. Remember, in the days that the Mana Cost was more, you could NOT go to town and shrine... time to balance it out more.

EDIT: Anyway, sent a PM to Kevin to see if I/or others can view those previous update notes. Maybe a Ladderslasher Update History page needs to be created.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Feb 18 2023 07:50pm
Feb 18 2023 08:01pm
Update: 2011 v1.21
- Critical Flux now works vs. Melee and Caster critical hits
- Critical Strike now works for Offensive Charms

Update: 2009 v1.18
- Armor Pierce now works for Offensive Charms
Gold: 1,837.69
Warn: 10%
Feb 18 2023 08:57pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 18 2023 09:01pm)
Update: 2011 v1.21
- Critical Flux now works vs. Melee and Caster critical hits
- Critical Strike now works for Offensive Charms

Update: 2009 v1.18
- Armor Pierce now works for Offensive Charms

Ahh ty!
Wasn't really looking to disect that much info haha but im glad I haven't been lying to people haha

Nothing about powershot?
I do agree casting has become the meta and Mana costs and all that.
But I feel like heal charms should have less of a Mana Cost and cast should be normal. Since heal mastery is pretty much totally nerfed.

I still say OOM when I'm on mic in discord lol helping friends farm/get sneaky Guess I'm an
Old head..

Casters used to have to use their weapon to get to level and depend on timing of heals and their crew. Melee till u Level if you ran outta mana, Say oom and pray u get that Level lol

This post was edited by Outraged on Feb 18 2023 09:01pm
Gold: 9,613.11
Feb 18 2023 08:57pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 18 2023 08:37pm)
All good... the people that responded to my thread for Archives was very helpful, but the Links in one or two of the archives back to v1.15, 1.17 just linked to the CURRENT changes made to LS, so I could not verify it completely.

I would think, like you and myself, there are others still playing that may remember those changes... just like how the Mana cost on charms were reduced around v1.16 or v1.17 ... and as this game has progressed, I would like to see this re-instated since casters are all and be all. Oh, the Mana cost of charms for both Healing and Attacking. This would make it better and more enjoyable ... also... maybe the old terminology of OOM will come into effect. Remember, in the days that the Mana Cost was more, you could NOT go to town and shrine... time to balance it out more.

EDIT: Anyway, sent a PM to Kevin to see if I/or others can view those previous update notes. Maybe a Ladderslasher Update History page needs to be created.

Yes because no one ever says out of mana anymore (oom) when group climbs with offcast chars are climbing. Specially when other people arent holding up their end of the clicking sticks.

But what do i know, i dont play.
Feb 18 2023 09:06pm
Quote (Light_Prince @ Feb 18 2023 09:57pm)
Yes because no one ever says out of mana anymore (oom) when group climbs with offcast chars are climbing. Specially when other people arent holding up their end of the clicking sticks.

But what do i know, i dont play.

You should really try it, its a cool game.
Feb 18 2023 09:18pm
Some more things interesting:

- Mana Syphon recovery range has been doubled (2 to mana cost) [v1.18 2009]

This is for the Fishers:

v1.28 / May 2013:
- Added option to specify minimum % to auto stacking fish (same types still apply, and only applies to fishing), examples:
0% will stack any amount
50% will only stack sardines with 63 or more life/mana
100% will only stack perfect catches

v1.27 Monster ability / may 2013:
- Darknice now has a chance to use Mana Drain

v1.2 (six)
- Added auto stack fish option in settings that will auto stack same tier/type fish (applies to fishing and cooking)
* This will try and stack like piles, life with life, mana with mana, and rare with rare -- will stop working once you reach a max stack size
* This feature is currently off by default, but may be turned on automatically in future updates. Please separate fish stacks accordingly and explore the feature now to make sure you understand how it works.

v1.20
Life steal, life/mana per hit/kill now have a higher effectiveness in catacombs

EDIT: I am kinda relieved that I am not as a dumb fuck the community has displayed over the years and putting me down with my posts... so go and do some fucking research and bactrack a little before belittliing my posts .. and suggestions or ideas... if you haven't played in that period, you don't know jack shit.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Feb 18 2023 09:26pm
Gold: 54,371.06
Feb 18 2023 09:49pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 18 2023 07:18pm)
Some more things interesting:

- Mana Syphon recovery range has been doubled (2 to mana cost) [v1.18 2009]

This is for the Fishers:

v1.28 / May 2013:
- Added option to specify minimum % to auto stacking fish (same types still apply, and only applies to fishing), examples:
0% will stack any amount
50% will only stack sardines with 63 or more life/mana
100% will only stack perfect catches

v1.27 Monster ability / may 2013:
- Darknice now has a chance to use Mana Drain

v1.2 (six)
- Added auto stack fish option in settings that will auto stack same tier/type fish (applies to fishing and cooking)
* This will try and stack like piles, life with life, mana with mana, and rare with rare -- will stop working once you reach a max stack size
* This feature is currently off by default, but may be turned on automatically in future updates. Please separate fish stacks accordingly and explore the feature now to make sure you understand how it works.

v1.20
Life steal, life/mana per hit/kill now have a higher effectiveness in catacombs

EDIT: I am kinda relieved that I am not as a dumb fuck the community has displayed over the years and putting me down with my posts... so go and do some fucking research and bactrack a little before belittliing my posts .. and suggestions or ideas... if you haven't played in that period, you don't know jack shit.

You were doing so well until you made the edit….

Like they say…..a broken clock is correct twice a day (unlike most of your threads you create. As you can see from the majority of them that you made that most of the LS community disagrees with your suggestions).

If it makes your ego any happier I have no issue being the village idiot. My wife has enough brains for the both of us that I have no problem being the brawn.

Edit I do gotta say thank you for your research though in this topic and has taught us something new today (or at least taught this mongoloid something new).

This post was edited by CARTRACK on Feb 18 2023 09:51pm
Feb 18 2023 09:57pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ 19 Feb 2023 16:49)
You were doing so well until you made the edit….

Like they say…..a broken clock is correct twice a day (unlike most of your threads you create. As you can see from the majority of them that you made that most of the LS community disagrees with your suggestions).

If it makes your ego any happier I have no issue being the village idiot. My wife has enough brains for the both of us that I have no problem being the brawn.

Edit I do gotta say thank you for your research though in this topic and has taught us something new today (or at least taught this mongoloid something new).

Boo:

Could not edit, but I think this is relevent:

Now I will look up when Paul stated in his updates that you can Copy/Paste from your own chat logs

v1.31 dated @ 28 Sept 2020 ... it no longer works.
Chat Log window text can now be highlighted and copied with a right click -> copy

This needs to be fixed, especially to confirm any trades that are done online after posting a trade thread... this gives the trader and recipient PROOF that the trade was done correctly to the Thread they posted, or those that Saved a copy of a PM Trade (even if illegal).
Feb 18 2023 10:27pm
I wanna fight too guys!

Lol
Rex, I like you. But you say stupid shit in suggestions sometimes.
And become combative to opposition. Or what you sense is your opposition.
And even color code it
What you said in your edit, was a little extra, and seemingly a middle finger to everyone.
When no one in this post even belittled you before that.

I even thanked you for sharing.. geez bro

This post was edited by Outraged on Feb 18 2023 10:30pm
Gold: 54,371.06
Feb 18 2023 10:30pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 18 2023 07:57pm)
Boo:

Could not edit, but I think this is relevent:

Now I will look up when Paul stated in his updates that you can Copy/Paste from your own chat logs

v1.31 dated @ 28 Sept 2020 ... it no longer works.
Chat Log window text can now be highlighted and copied with a right click -> copy

This needs to be fixed, especially to confirm any trades that are done online after posting a trade thread... this gives the trader and recipient PROOF that the trade was done correctly to the Thread they posted, or those that Saved a copy of a PM Trade (even if illegal).

I disagree. Why would I want to post more than T4t if a trade went well.

And if it didn’t (someone else bought the item, seller never posted item in market, or buyer changed their mind) I don’t see how your suggestion would solve either of these issues.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll