Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 18 2023 07:18pm)
Some more things interesting:
- Mana Syphon recovery range has been doubled (2 to mana cost) [v1.18 2009]
This is for the Fishers:
v1.28 / May 2013:
- Added option to specify minimum % to auto stacking fish (same types still apply, and only applies to fishing), examples:
0% will stack any amount
50% will only stack sardines with 63 or more life/mana
100% will only stack perfect catches
v1.27 Monster ability / may 2013:
- Darknice now has a chance to use Mana Drain
- Added auto stack fish option in settings that will auto stack same tier/type fish (applies to fishing and cooking)
* This will try and stack like piles, life with life, mana with mana, and rare with rare -- will stop working once you reach a max stack size
* This feature is currently off by default, but may be turned on automatically in future updates. Please separate fish stacks accordingly and explore the feature now to make sure you understand how it works.
Life steal, life/mana per hit/kill now have a higher effectiveness in catacombs
EDIT: I am kinda relieved that I am not as a dumb fuck the community has displayed over the years and putting me down with my posts... so go and do some fucking research and bactrack a little before belittliing my posts .. and suggestions or ideas... if you haven't played in that period, you don't know jack shit.
You were doing so well until you made the edit….
Like they say…..a broken clock is correct twice a day (unlike most of your threads you create. As you can see from the majority of them that you made that most of the LS community disagrees with your suggestions).
If it makes your ego any happier I have no issue being the village idiot. My wife has enough brains for the both of us that I have no problem being the brawn.
Edit I do gotta say thank you for your research though in this topic and has taught us something new today (or at least taught this mongoloid something new).This post was edited by CARTRACK on Feb 18 2023 09:51pm