d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Where Should I Start?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 605.00
Feb 5 2023 12:52pm
I had taken a python class in the past but want to learn how to code and want to get back into learning as I have time in my life to learn and take classes.

I have an account with Udemy and can take an array of course but need to know where to start.

So if anyone could tell me which language or course I should focus on first that would be really helpful.
Gold: 2,971.74
Trader: Mediator
Feb 5 2023 09:57pm
python automate the boring stuff is good and on udemy im pretty sure
Gold: 13,883.02
Feb 11 2023 01:58am
Quote (Candyzcanes @ Feb 5 2023 07:57pm)
python automate the boring stuff is good and on udemy im pretty sure

yeah this is a pretty good book and it gets you into building neat things right away.
Gold: 326.55
Feb 11 2023 11:15pm
Python automate the boring stuff is available for free https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) on the internet
Gold: 481.99
Feb 11 2023 11:35pm
your own hobby projects. check out cool projects on github too. glance over code, find a programming community on discord, search/post on stackoverflow (if you want, they are pretty toxic compared to 10 years ago though). hell, reddit might be ok

and code, code, code. get to the point where you can read/write code like you're reading a book. find a language that allows you to do that however. python might not be for you

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Feb 11 2023 11:37pm
Banned
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2023 03:41am
Hello, this is Gulshan Negi.
Well, it is wonderful to learn that you have access to Udemy courses and are eager to learn. Depending on your interests and objectives, you should choose a language and a course. However, if you're just getting started, I'd recommend starting with Python, a well-known and adaptable programming language. Here are a few courses that you might see as supportive:
1. Complete Python Bootcamp: One of the most well-liked Python courses on Udemy is "Go from zero to hero in Python 3," which covers everything from the fundamentals to the more complex topics.
2. Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp - If you're interested in data science or machine learning, this course will teach you how to use Python and the libraries and frameworks that go along with it.
3. Python for Beginners: The beginner-level course Learn Python Programming (Python 3) teaches the fundamentals of Python programming, such as variables, loops, functions, and more.
4. Python for Finance: This course is a good choice if you're interested in finance and want to learn how to use Python for financial analysis.
Remember to check the reviews and ratings before selecting a course, and make sure it aligns with your interests and goals. Good luck with your learning journey!
Thanks
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll