d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Back Pain
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.00
Feb 3 2023 05:33pm

Anybody experienced backpain similar to myself? Looking for ideas on possible cause and solution for repeated back pain?

What happens every few months or so is I will wake up with my middle back seized up and find that one shoulder has dropped significantly. I have been to doctors who say that my posture spine etc is all perfectly fine. Done bloods to eliminate other possibilities than muscular.

The pain leaves and flexibility comes back usually after a few days to a week. When it happens I can barely wash my face in the sink or put my shoes and socks on.

I know it's a long shot but maybe someone has experienced similar and can offer some advice.

Cheers.
Gold: 726.00
Feb 4 2023 05:25am
hi,
have you been to a physiotherapist, maybe your muscles are tight in this area and need some stretching, kneading, more movement or maybe you are getting some bad sitting posture?
Good luck
Gold: 500.00
Feb 5 2023 12:57pm
try dry needling or PRP injections in the area
Gold: 500.00
Feb 10 2023 08:30am
I've always noticed making an effort to improve my overall core strength has helped a fair bit with back pain. Your issues sound significantly worse then anything I've ever had to deal with though...

This post was edited by Decarnate on Feb 10 2023 08:31am
Gold: 0.20
Feb 10 2023 01:01pm
I used to have similar back pain. Find on youtube: Foundation Training original 12 minutes w/ Dr. Eric Goodman
and do it every morning. "No more back pain, ever" at the end of the follow-along workout, and its true.
They don't let it embed outside of youtube
Gold: 2.00
Feb 10 2023 03:28pm
Quote (teh_bishop @ 3 Feb 2023 19:33)
Anybody experienced backpain similar to myself? Looking for ideas on possible cause and solution for repeated back pain?

What happens every few months or so is I will wake up with my middle back seized up and find that one shoulder has dropped significantly. I have been to doctors who say that my posture spine etc is all perfectly fine. Done bloods to eliminate other possibilities than muscular.

The pain leaves and flexibility comes back usually after a few days to a week. When it happens I can barely wash my face in the sink or put my shoes and socks on.

I know it's a long shot but maybe someone has experienced similar and can offer some advice.

Cheers.

Get a new bed bro I had lower back pain for years and after I finally realized I needed a new bed mattress that was my problem.
Gold: 1,803.00
Feb 11 2023 08:10pm
Side planks and side plank clamshells are the secret. Bird dogs and regular planks help too.

Mostly the first two do I contribute to helping me get over my herniated disc in a mere couple weeks and be able to squat and play sports pain free. Not sure if a stronger core would help you in your case as your case sounds odd, but I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll