I have like 3,5 mio points with Lucian and around 1 mio with Caitlyn
Preferably we play only this 4 champs

Looking for high gold / low plat players

i might be interested about your op.gg profile before accepting you

some rules:

- no stream
- no flame
- no rage
- no afk ( not even for a sec, that means no eating, no phone, no fb, no insta, no twitter, no youtube, no e-mail )
- no troll
- no surrender
- no playing when you are tired or tilted
- no pingspam / tilting teammates
- no answering back when someone flame you, just mute
- you must have discord and relative good speaking english
- i will testing you with some questions ( a little quiz ) about your game knowledge on discord before accepting you
- you must have full focus on winning the game since we start the queue till the game ends.
- you will have to use runes and items i am suggesting you on Braum, i found out a very good and harmonizing combo
- i am object oriented player, that means i am focusing rather objects and farm then haveing good KDA, hope you thinking similar
- we will watching the replay after the match what we could have do better
- we make atleast 5-10 min pause between games

wont paying any fg, we are boosting each other as duo its easier for both of us

if you have any questions, pm me.
this is not a spam topic, keep it clean pls, ty

/edit: you can play also Rakan, or Soraka or Lulu or Yuumi, maybe Morgana and Thresh if you are really good with it and ur main.

not interested in Alistar, Tahm Kench, Taric, Leona, Nautilus, Janna, Karma, Bard, Sona and you can forgot all the AP craps like Vel'Koz, Brand, Veigar, Xerath, Fiddlesticks, Lux, Zyra, etc...
Gold: Locked
Feb 4 2023 04:18pm
Ngl, this post is so overloaded with information and requirements that it would be overwhelming for almost anyone

If you really want to find a good duo, your best bet is to just find someone you enjoyed playing with in-game and ask them to duo, then go from there

Also, the way you're presenting yourself makes it seem like you're the "better" player and that your opinions will not be objective
For instance, you will test people with some questions. I honestly don't know what kind of "questions" you'd be asking that wouldn't be subjective (unless it's like which boots you should buy vs a certain team comp)

If you do find someone that find these conditions to be acceptable and welcoming then best of luck to you
Gold: 0.00
Feb 7 2023 07:16am
lmao what a guy
Feb 9 2023 10:24am
Quote (Septim @ Feb 7 2023 08:16am)
lmao what a guy

XD

Kind of want to see his op.gg
Gold: 20,787.00
Feb 17 2023 09:58pm
Quote (Phantaszm @ Feb 4 2023 11:18pm)
Ngl, this post is so overloaded with information and requirements that it would be overwhelming for almost anyone

If you really want to find a good duo, your best bet is to just find someone you enjoyed playing with in-game and ask them to duo, then go from there

Also, the way you're presenting yourself makes it seem like you're the "better" player and that your opinions will not be objective
For instance, you will test people with some questions. I honestly don't know what kind of "questions" you'd be asking that wouldn't be subjective (unless it's like which boots you should buy vs a certain team comp)

If you do find someone that find these conditions to be acceptable and welcoming then best of luck to you

these are just basic requirements for a successfull grind to master+
i understund that you are hardstuck plat and playing for fun and hence these sentences are weird for you, its fine, we are not playing in same league so i wont playing with / against you
have fun in your elo

Quote (Septim @ Feb 7 2023 02:16pm)
lmao what a guy

u r bronze
Gold: 1,785.00
Feb 18 2023 01:44am
Nami is rough
Feb 18 2023 02:29am
Quote (Yrony @ Feb 17 2023 10:58pm)
i understund that you are hardstuck plat and playing for fun and hence these sentences are weird for you, its fine, we are not playing in same league so i wont playing with / against you
have fun in your elo

u r bronze

Oof

Must've struck a nerve if you're making comments like "hardstuck plat"

Curious as to what your op.gg is so I can see how many games you've played and what rank you are

Let's see what a person who knows all about the requirements for a successful master+ climb
Gold: 86.00
Feb 23 2023 08:59am
Quote (Phantaszm @ Feb 4 2023 04:18pm)

I second this guy
Gold: 86.00
Feb 23 2023 09:01am
Quote (Yrony @ Feb 17 2023 09:58pm)
have fun in your elo

u r bronze

last person I heard say that, was bronze XD
Gold: 19,140.60
Feb 23 2023 10:49am
free bump had a great laugh, ty
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll