d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Lf 5 Ez Graphics Paying 500/each Kindergarten
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 1 2023 06:50pm
Hello guys i look for Kinda simple 5 Requests.

The Graphic must be to be Printed in DinA4 format without me have ANY knowledge about anything re-size whateverish^^
All Graphic have to be with the Thematic/athmosphere of - Kindergarten - Dolphin
Need be able add a ~5-8 Word line across somewhere across the Graphic (you will get the TExt once the graphic done/accepted to add it)

#1 : a Welcoming Themed Graphic

#2 : a We are going on a trip/excursion

#3 : We are saying goodbye to

#4 : Today we celebrates birthday of

Number 5 is a "more" special one which im willing to pay Up to 1000 FG to

#5 : We are here right now

This has to Includes 5 Circles which contains picture of Fox, Penguin, racoon ,gym (Kindergarten gym ofc^^) and need to be in same line either from top to bottom or from left to right not across random the Graphic.

I would like to add the Quality has to be NOTHING near as professional or so idc about 480p 720p or 1080p these are Simple as these are just for our group to put it in front of our Door, so for you and my nerves and time dont try invest ANYTHING into lighting conditions, super special effects or whateversoever i wont pay extra for u spend time adjust these^^.

In Case of a fine work i might request soon another 5-10 and i think these are quick done :P
Gold: 16,320.00
Feb 1 2023 08:08pm
PM'd
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll