d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > How To Deploy Js In Production?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 1 2023 06:40am
I am React js beginner so I wanted to clarify some things. Recently I attended an interview questions as follows-

Q1. The only way to use React in production is to use webpack-dev-serve ?

Q2. In case that you use webpack-dev-server I should create multiple API which will handle multiple functionalities as another service or microservice ?

Q3. Should you learn node js for further development? Or it's enough to have knowledge in webpack ?

I went through resources but didn't get it. This: https://www.interviewbit.com/aws-lambda-interview-questions/

Any help?

Thank you in advance!
Gold: 13,883.02
Feb 4 2023 03:18am
Quote (Scout16 @ Feb 1 2023 04:40am)
I am React js beginner so I wanted to clarify some things. Recently I attended an interview questions as follows-

Q1. The only way to use React in production is to use webpack-dev-serve ?

Q2. In case that you use webpack-dev-server I should create multiple API which will handle multiple functionalities as another service or microservice ?

Q3. Should you learn node js for further development? Or it's enough to have knowledge in webpack ?

I went through resources but didn't get it. This: https://www.interviewbit.com/aws-lambda-interview-questions/

Any help?

Thank you in advance!

Webpack is a bundler and is used to basically bundle all of your dependencies and js files into static assets used by the browser.

I believe webpack-dev-server is just some express server that serves your app locally which has nothing to do with production deployment.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Feb 6 2023 11:25pm
Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, your first statement is not looking correct because as you know that webpack-dev-server is a popular development server for React projects, but it is not the only way to use React in production. React can be used in production without a webpack-dev-server. You can also use a static file server to do so.
Thanks
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll