d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > What Should I Socket My Windforce With?
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 390.06
Jan 31 2023 08:49am
Like others are saying go with ED/IAS jewel if you need help reaching an IAS breakpoint.

It's worth pointing out that the 2.6 runeword Hustle adds a burst of speed proc. The max damage for a WF build may be a 40ed 15 max damage jewel in WF with Hustle on weapon swap.
Gold: 35.00
Jan 31 2023 09:42am
Did we ever find out his build?

This is juans thread now.

Gold: 12,335.22
Jan 31 2023 10:20am
Quote (TheMightyMouth @ Jan 31 2023 12:16am)
Constructive criticism was the middle of your reply. The first and last part was the condescending parts. So your understanding of the English language seems a bit skewed. Saying well what is the rest of your gear so I can accurately assess your needs to help you, as breakpoints and basic needs of your build will matter. That would have been a better way to phrase it. Not promoting further ignorance but trying to mitigate further nonsensical anger.

Him posting has literally no effect on your life other than you can't help him because you don't know what he needs if ya dont like it you can just ignore it and not comment. Because of course over the internet everyone has the " i will talk how i please because what are you gonna do to me from the safety of my home. everyone is a tough guy over the internet. Try building a community instead of building a divide between people. And I know you are already going to say something like "tldr" because that's just how you and everyone in your guild acts for some reason. Might as well be guild grumpy old men.

I have not ONCE in the last week or so seen you reply to something and the overall message been positive or even semi constructive your basically an old man telling kids to get off your lawn. I hope whatever crisis is going on in your life that makes you feel the need to lash out on everyone's first discussion posts gets resolved. Please for the love of God either try to be less confrontational or just shut the fuck up already.

Quote (Sakata @ Jan 31 2023 12:20am)
Holy fuck you’re absolutely crazy if you think I’m reading even half of all that shit, wtf??

:rofl:

This thread is a fuckin goldmine
Gold: 3,677.00
Jan 31 2023 10:26am
+1 .
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll