d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Looking For A Logo Designer
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 269.00
Jan 29 2023 12:17pm
So I own a Rottweiler kennel. Over the past year I've expanded a lot into the training side of things and this has allowed me to do some growing. About time I put together a website and upgrade my business cards a little bit.
I am open to ideas, but I do have some ideas already in my head as to what I'm thinking. At the moment I'm just looking for a logo design, this could turn into some more graphic designs for the business including shirts, stickers, hats, website, facebook page. I'm not posting here to find the cheapest guy, I'm looking for quality.

Below I've posted a few pics of the general design "look" that I'm thinking. I would like this same style to applied to a photograph of myself as well, with the Rott and I facing opposite directions.
The Kennel name is Rogers Rotties, I'm not really sure how I would like placement for the name though, I'm open to thoughts and ideas.

I will check this fairly often, so if more information is needed please let me know. Completely available to chat on discord if this makes things easier.

Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll