d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Why Are Diablo Players The Most Unhinged People
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 27 2023 12:49am
Im in the D2R facebook group and this guy posted a picture of his gloves, and this other guy commented that his glove sucks so the guy told him to post his GG gloves and they were the same exact gloves just with lower rolls
So I commented and said wtf you are calling his gloves trash but they are the exact same as the ones you call GG just with less STR and DEX with a laughing face

The guy then proceeded to send me a picture of my house and sent me many threats. I replied and just said all I said was they are the same gloves as yours just with a better roll why are you so mad lol
He told me he is going to "get me jumped" and "hurt my family" lol

I play league so I know unhinged people but holy shit diablo players take the cake lol

Guess I have to change my last name on facebook if I ever want to comment there again :rofl:
Gold: 10.50
Jan 27 2023 01:12am
take a photo of his house
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 27 2023 01:14am
Yeah i've been here on this forum for many years, active on and off, and i agree. Lots of people that definitely have low intelligence.

My conclusion is this: They are criminals that run things that way because they want to dominate and control it, because they treat it as a money income/business. So anyone or anything that talks down to or about them or their items, they treat like that just becuase they think it fronts their business better.

I really have no other conclusion than that.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jan 27 2023 01:18am
Quote (Taurean @ Jan 27 2023 07:14am)
Yeah i've been here on this forum for many years, active on and off, and i agree. Lots of people that definitely have low intelligence.

My conclusion is this: They are criminals that run things that way because they want to dominate and control it, because they treat it as a money income/business. So anyone or anything that talks down to or about them or their items, they treat like that just becuase they think it fronts their business better.

I really have no other conclusion than that.

You really have to stop being toxic.
Jan 27 2023 01:24am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ 27 Jan 2023 08:18)
You really have to stop being toxic.

Just reporting my experience. You calling me toxic right off the bat really proves my point.
Jan 27 2023 01:58am
Quote (Taurean @ Jan 27 2023 07:24am)
Just reporting my experience. You calling me toxic right off the bat really proves my point.

U so toxic wtf.

Quote (Taurean @ Aug 10 2017 07:40pm)
I hope you die in the most horrible way imaginable

How can u write sth like this bro
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 27 2023 02:17am
Quote (OPGG @ Jan 27 2023 07:49am)
Im in the D2R facebook group and this guy posted a picture of his gloves, and this other guy commented that his glove sucks so the guy told him to post his GG gloves and they were the same exact gloves just with lower rolls
So I commented and said wtf you are calling his gloves trash but they are the exact same as the ones you call GG just with less STR and DEX with a laughing face

The guy then proceeded to send me a picture of my house and sent me many threats. I replied and just said all I said was they are the same gloves as yours just with a better roll why are you so mad lol
He told me he is going to "get me jumped" and "hurt my family" lol

I play league so I know unhinged people but holy shit diablo players take the cake lol

Guess I have to change my last name on facebook if I ever want to comment there again :rofl:

post the gloves tyvm
Jan 27 2023 02:28am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ 27 Jan 2023 08:58)
U so toxic wtf.

How can u write sth like this bro

I've accounted for that about 40 times over the years, but here we go again: I was bullied and harassed for no good reason for years on this site, people were writing horrible stuff like that to me all the time. And i kept reporting their posts without retaliating, but i was the one getting kicked out and given warnings.

Since about 1.5 years ago, i got back from a 1 year ban and had 60% warning. Since then, the leadership has improved dramatically on this site. And that's a blessing.

When you kick a dog enough times, don't be surprised if it starts biting back. It's not me you should be quoting and bringing shit up about, but all those other evil a-holes. But that's another nuance of the problem you see, many of those users are no longer active, why i don't know. Most likely banned. Which is superbly deserved.

Now you got the honest truth, and you can stop acting toxic towards me forever, and start showing me normal respect like i do to everyone else that treats me with respect.

This post was edited by Taurean on Jan 27 2023 02:30am
Jan 27 2023 02:40am
Quote (Taurean @ Jan 27 2023 08:28am)
I've accounted for that about 40 times over the years, but here we go again: I was bullied and harassed for no good reason for years on this site, people were writing horrible stuff like that to me all the time. And i kept reporting their posts without retaliating, but i was the one getting kicked out and given warnings.

Since about 1.5 years ago, i got back from a 1 year ban and had 60% warning. Since then, the leadership has improved dramatically on this site. And that's a blessing.

When you kick a dog enough times, don't be surprised if it starts biting back. It's not me you should be quoting and bringing shit up about, but all those other evil a-holes. But that's another nuance of the problem you see, many of those users are no longer active, why i don't know. Most likely banned. Which is superbly deserved.

Now you got the honest truth, and you can stop acting toxic towards me forever, and start showing me normal respect like i do to everyone else that treats me with respect.

Big conspiracy.
Jsp vs taurean and kyhle.

Stop being toxic
Jan 27 2023 02:49am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ 27 Jan 2023 09:40)
Big conspiracy.
Jsp vs taurean and kyhle.

Stop being toxic

I've never written that and i've never even had any interactions with those users.

You just prove yourself as ignorant over and over.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll