Doing a crush at 200fg per character for PC

Leveling in expansion
1-60- 600fg
1-70 - 700fg
1-80 - 900fg
1-85- 1200fg

Sockets for Softcore in expansion - 40fg each

What is CRush?
CRush or Classic Rush is where you create a toon in pre expansion mode get rushed to the beginning of Act 4 Hell then you will be able to convert to Expansion.

Why CRush?
CRushes remove the need for bumpers to reach hell. You can also become a bumper since we are skipping act 5 / ancients & baal. You can also save your ancient quests in normal and nightmare for when your at a higher level to get more experience.

Can Assassin's and Druid be CRushed?
No Assassin's and Druid cannot be CRushed they must be GRushed. Unfortunately they didn't exist in classic diablo 2.

What's Included In CRush?
Just main quests will be completed during CRush to get you to hell as fast as possible. It will take approximately an hour and 15 mins, could be -15 or +15 mins from the time depending on how smooth it goes.

Why no socket quest, anya, or skill quests included in service?
Since classic is limited in the type of gear available some content takes much longer to complete so if you'd like skill quests ect.

All loot is mine during the rush as I don't want people just waiting to take drops. Also please do not talk to vendors unless it's for a quest like talking to Drognan in act 2 after getting the amulet.
Looking to do the rush as fast as I can as I have a good reading map ability and have done over 100+ crushes on hardcore and softcore.

Larzuk Quest Hole Punch
Please post on my thread instead of direct
Go Back To D2:R Classic 2021+ Topic List
Add Reply New Topic