d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Avatar Druid - Help > D2:R
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 23,056.09
Jan 24 2023 05:16am
I need a guild for that exact build. Seems very popular on PathOfDiablo cause of the flameDash skill.. But it is also good in D2R? If so, how you build him?

Avatar druid is a mix of pure hurricane/Armagedon skills. You mainly just telestomp in big pack and insta kill everything. Your both primary dmg are cold/fire. Wana see what are the best items in slot to gera up mine! Thanks :)

There is the idea, but I need some pro to guide me

Weapon : Doom (-60% cold) ????
Helm : Raven lore for the -25fire + 3ele // or NVeil for the -20cold + 2skills ????
Shield : Phoenix Mon for the -fire ????

Armor : Enigma
Belt : Arach
Glove : Magefist
Boots : Aldur/Treck
Ammy : 3ele + 10fcr ????
Rings : 2x 10fcr rings with mods or 2x sojs ????

Torch + ele skillers + anni
Ice + Fire Sunders

What you guys think? I was aiming for the -60cold res on weapon and like -50~ fire res from helm+shield ... but I have to sacrifice fcr
But remeber thats a 100% fast farming low player count game. Not looking to pvp or selfrun p8 games woth that build!

How you guys would buit it? Any avatar pro? ❤

This post was edited by ThunderStone on Jan 24 2023 08:29am
Jan 24 2023 08:29am
Bump

This post was edited by ThunderStone on Jan 24 2023 08:30am
Gold: 1,110.00
Jan 24 2023 09:17am
I would do only 1 elemental.
But to make it hybrid elemental u can go armageddon.
Armageddon now deal decent physical damage as well.
And then u have spare skills for summons. (raven + grizzly)

Both theese skills are slow boss killers, but thanks to ur already concentrating on fire then firestorm is a nice boss killer.
Fissure can be casted meanwhile as well. Or volcano for when enemies are fire immune.

So Im not very well known with the sunder stuff yet but maby u can use fire sunder. I see no reason to use a physical sunder.

Use same build, but swap wep with a 30/-30 fire facet one, or a hoto to up the physical damage of skills.

Infi merc

This post was edited by gel87 on Jan 24 2023 09:18am
Jan 24 2023 11:31am
Quote (gel87 @ Jan 24 2023 10:17am)
I would do only 1 elemental.
But to make it hybrid elemental u can go armageddon.
Armageddon now deal decent physical damage as well.
And then u have spare skills for summons. (raven + grizzly)

Both theese skills are slow boss killers, but thanks to ur already concentrating on fire then firestorm is a nice boss killer.
Fissure can be casted meanwhile as well. Or volcano for when enemies are fire immune.

So Im not very well known with the sunder stuff yet but maby u can use fire sunder. I see no reason to use a physical sunder.

Use same build, but swap wep with a 30/-30 fire facet one, or a hoto to up the physical damage of skills.

Infi merc

I have a fully fire druid pvp set up. But didnt like the gameplay a lot. Id love the armagedon skill too and thats gave me the idea of dual element into a passive skill. Just like ista kill with telestomp without cast any other spell. Ik that fire skill is very strong, but wana know more about that avatar build and if any1 already try it out and how is it viable. I mean my friend did a frost nove sorc and it was viable at p1-p3. I guess that build have more source of dps and kill speed .. but I want a confirmation and how should a I build him haha! Thx for help and if you have any leads let me know! Would apprexiate it a lot ❤🤩
Gold: 0.00
Jan 24 2023 01:12pm
Quote (ThunderStone @ Jan 24 2023 01:16pm)
I need a guild for that exact build. Seems very popular on PathOfDiablo cause of the flameDash skill.. But it is also good in D2R? If so, how you build him?

Avatar druid is a mix of pure hurricane/Armagedon skills. You mainly just telestomp in big pack and insta kill everything. Your both primary dmg are cold/fire. Wana see what are the best items in slot to gera up mine! Thanks :)

There is the idea, but I need some pro to guide me

Weapon : Doom (-60% cold) ????
Helm : Raven lore for the -25fire + 3ele // or NVeil for the -20cold + 2skills ????
Shield : Phoenix Mon for the -fire ????

Armor : Enigma
Belt : Arach
Glove : Magefist
Boots : Aldur/Treck
Ammy : 3ele + 10fcr ????
Rings : 2x 10fcr rings with mods or 2x sojs ????

Torch + ele skillers + anni
Ice + Fire Sunders

What you guys think? I was aiming for the -60cold res on weapon and like -50~ fire res from helm+shield ... but I have to sacrifice fcr
But remeber thats a 100% fast farming low player count game. Not looking to pvp or selfrun p8 games woth that build!

How you guys would buit it? Any avatar pro? ❤

I would go Hurricane only and as items:

- Nightwing
- Doom
- Enigma
- Spirit ( +34 Fcr )
- TO’s / Mages
- Arach
- WT’s ( Silkwaves if you want MAEK )
- 2 DuDu / +15 Fcr / +add craft amu
- 10 Fcr Ring
- SoJ

Cold Sunder to Inv and as Merc :

- Eth Andy ” 15 Ias / 30 Fire Res jewel ”
- Eth Infy ( Threasher )
- Eth Treachery ( Any Elite Armor )

Max Hurricane and synenergies and then points to Oak or Summon Grizzly or something.

This post was edited by Soppamies on Jan 24 2023 01:13pm
Jan 24 2023 01:32pm
Quote (Soppamies @ Jan 24 2023 02:12pm)
I would go Hurricane only and as items:

- Nightwing
- Doom
- Enigma
- Spirit ( +34 Fcr )
- TO’s / Mages
- Arach
- WT’s ( Silkwaves if you want MAEK )
- 2 DuDu / +15 Fcr / +add craft amu
- 10 Fcr Ring
- SoJ

Cold Sunder to Inv and as Merc :

- Eth Andy ” 15 Ias / 30 Fire Res jewel ”
- Eth Infy ( Threasher )
- Eth Treachery ( Any Elite Armor )

Max Hurricane and synenergies and then points to Oak or Summon Grizzly or something.

I think I have to try Hurrican then lol. Thanks for the build, i'll go that way! But still wana know how to build an Avatar and it is viable? ❤
Jan 25 2023 04:16am
Bump
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll