d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Mods & Private Realms > New D2 Mod Dropping
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,940.00
Feb 5 2023 05:05am
Quote (DanTravBABY @ Feb 4 2023 01:46am)
Lol another cash grab by Alex and his minions
How is annihilus new?

It's been rebuilt from the ground up with completely new content. Aside from the name, it's a new mod.

Not sure how it's a cash grab when it's free to play.
Gold: 404,527.78
Feb 5 2023 06:23am
Quote (Kieran2001 @ 5 Feb 2023 11:05)
It's been rebuilt from the ground up with completely new content. Aside from the name, it's a new mod.

Not sure how it's a cash grab when it's free to play.

from people that contributed since the beginning, I guess
but game looks good to me, I want to play it :)
Gold: 2.65
Feb 6 2023 01:25pm
Quote (DanTravBABY @ Feb 3 2023 05:46pm)
Lol another cash grab by Alex and his minions
How is annihilus new?

Alex is such a little faggit
Feb 8 2023 03:37pm
Quote (Gigolo-Xz @ Feb 6 2023 08:25pm)

Check out this man child. Bro, your jsp account is older than you act.
Gold: 31,258.00
Feb 9 2023 02:10pm
Quote (Gigolo-Xz @ Feb 6 2023 10:25pm)

Elaborate, why?
Gold: 2.65
Feb 19 2023 02:14pm
If you even played at the time Kieran2001, i wouldn't have to explain but seems like your not a OG like some of us who knew Vav/alex very well look through the forums for Vav and see what you find!

Here just to make you two happy here is a story

Once upon a time he sent me his name bot AND cheating mods and I botted his name "God" and all his other names as well
you want to know what this grow ass man did? called my Dad and tried to tell him to give them back to him lol " Called at least 2-3 times to convince him as well i was told by my dad as well he was crying on the phone begging "
this guy is a fucking child who needs to find something in life to do other then play D2 and scam people which he was very known for back in the day and cheating.

how did he call my dad you may ask at the time you could get IP's from D2 and figured out who the owner was etc of it and it would provide a home phone number" because every one had a home phone number at this time" linked to it
This must of been like 16-18 years ago now
so don't come out to d2jsp if you don't know shit Snowflake

Alex is a little faggit its my opinion not yours every one has opinion just like every one has assholes

He knows who i am if he reads this because he will never ever forget the experience I gave him.

Mic Drop
Gold: 2,160.00
Feb 27 2023 06:41pm
Are we 28th or ?
Feb 28 2023 02:22pm
Quote (Gigolo-Xz @ Feb 19 2023 09:14pm)
If you even played at the time Kieran2001, i wouldn't have to explain but seems like your not a OG like some of us who knew Vav/alex very well look through the forums for Vav and see what you find!

Once upon a time he sent me his name bot AND cheating mods and I botted his name "God" and all his other names as well
you want to know what this grow ass man did? called my Dad and tried to tell him to give them back to him lol " Called at least 2-3 times to convince him as well i was told by my dad as well he was crying on the phone begging "
this guy is a fucking child who needs to find something in life to do other then play D2 and scam people which he was very known for back in the day and cheating.

how did he call my dad you may ask at the time you could get IP's from D2 and figured out who the owner was etc of it and it would provide a home phone number" because every one had a home phone number at this time" linked to it

Alex is a little faggit its my opinion not yours every one has opinion just like every one has assholes

He knows who i am if he reads this because he will never ever forget the experience I gave him.

Mic Drop

Cool story bro, don't care.

"If I played at the time" :rofl: are you new?
Gold: 772.00
Mar 8 2023 07:41pm
Quote (Gigolo-Xz @ Feb 19 2023 02:14pm)

Mic Drop

This is awesome
That guy sounds like a homo
Gold: 94,342.38
Mar 12 2023 06:40pm
Quote (Gigolo-Xz @ 19 Feb 2023 16:14)

Mic Drop

Wait, so you stole from him using the bot that he gave you? Am I reading this right?

And it’s funny, Kieran is very old school. Don’t let the join date fool you. Kieran is someone who actually contributed to D2. Definite OG in this game/culture.
Go Back To Mods & Private Realms Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll