d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > How To Send An Email That Directs To 2 Diff Pages?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 690.00
Jan 17 2023 11:13am
need help!

how do i make an email that i can send out to my customers about 2500 or so that will ask them if they were satisfied with service if yes takes them to a google review if no takes them to a page where they can input what was wrong. i have mailchimp for the mass email but i cannot figure out this method i need to use. so i came here to the brain trust.
Gold: 4.00
Jan 17 2023 02:11pm
I would look into seeing if Mailchimp provides a REST API service, then use some library in your language of choice that abstracts working with REST calls to then build those conditions depending on what the API endpoints offer.

Once you have the logic built, you then would want to loop the logic over the list of recipients.

As you code, you’ll find that you’ll need more than a couple odd-case/error handling scenarios in your logic.

/e

You would of course want to test your code against a set of internal emails first.

This post was edited by r4f on Jan 17 2023 02:16pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 31 2023 07:32am
The best way to create an email like this would be to use a combination of an email list service, such as MailChimp, and a survey software, such as SurveyMonkey. With these tools, you can create a survey with different questions, such as asking customers to rate their satisfaction with the service. You can then use the survey results to segment your email list and send out personalized messages to customers who expressed dissatisfaction. Depending on their response, you can then direct them to a page where they can input feedback or a Google review page.
Gold: 5,064.33
Feb 7 2023 09:38am
in what you need help exactly?

how to send email from java?
how to build the mail you are sending?
how to send the user to different places?
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll