d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Diablo 4 - ?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,049.41
Jan 2 2023 05:37pm
Curious to see how interested everyone is in the game and what they think of it all together.
When posting PLEASE add your experience with the games ; What diablo game did you start with, which ones have you played and for how long?
Do not come here to bash people

I have played all the games, I started with 1 and still play 2, I have played alot of 3 as well.

I will not buy diablo 4 right away, maybe at all. It looks too much like D3, and im not very interested in it.
The open world idea could be cool, but I think it will make the game worst overall. IDK, hopefully im wrong.
The only 2 deal breakers for me would be having restricted or no trading at all ( bound items / no trading ) and having any sort of pay to win system.

Things I want from D4
Creative ways to build a character
Crafting
PVP implemented in a way that its not completely forgotten or avoided
New characters

Things I dont want from D4
Any sort of real money transactions sanctioned by blizzard inside of the game ( Yeah you battle pass )
World scaling
1:1 for activities ( only 1 viable way to level, 1 viable way to hunt items / end game etc)
Over powered uniques / legendarys

Overall I will probably end up buying the game later after all my friends buy it and then get bored of it quickly after hitting end-game. I think it will be very arcade like and wear out very fast.

Gold: Locked
Jan 3 2023 12:17am
Things I want from D4
Crafting
New characters

Any sort of real money transactions sanctioned by blizzard inside of the game ( Yeah you battle pass )
World scaling
1:1 for activities ( only 1 viable way to level, 1 viable way to hunt items / end game etc)

You got everything you want, and nothing you don't want, so why wouldn't you play? Awkward.. (except world scaling and cosmetics..)

This post was edited by musclemagic on Jan 3 2023 12:18am
Gold: 8,013.34
Jan 3 2023 02:31am
Quote (musclemagic @ 3 Jan 2023 07:17)
You got everything you want, and nothing you don't want, so why wouldn't you play? Awkward.. (except world scaling and cosmetics..)

Read again

"The only 2 deal breakers for me would be having restricted or no trading at all ( bound items / no trading ) and having any sort of pay to win system."

Quote (iiosys @ 3 Jan 2023 00:37)
Curious to see how interested everyone is in the game and what they think of it all together.
When posting PLEASE add your experience with the games ; What diablo game did you start with, which ones have you played and for how long?
Do not come here to bash people

I have played all the games, I started with 1 and still play 2, I have played alot of 3 as well.

I will not buy diablo 4 right away, maybe at all. It looks too much like D3, and im not very interested in it.
The open world idea could be cool, but I think it will make the game worst overall. IDK, hopefully im wrong.
The only 2 deal breakers for me would be having restricted or no trading at all ( bound items / no trading ) and having any sort of pay to win system.

Things I want from D4
Crafting
New characters

World scaling

Overall I will probably end up buying the game later after all my friends buy it and then get bored of it quickly after hitting end-game. I think it will be very arcade like and wear out very fast.

I agree on everything and played alot of d1 d2 and d3, but i will never buy d4 if there is no open trade system of sort.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Jan 3 2023 02:36am
Gold: 50.31
Jan 3 2023 03:48am
There will be no trading outside of trading materials. Like crafting

Plenty of char optimization.

Open world PvP

Can go any place you want but beware of being under leveled for that area
Jan 3 2023 09:55am
Quote (zShada @ Jan 3 2023 01:48am)

Open world PvP

? You can't trade crafting materials. The pvp is zone specific. Different areas do not have levels..

Everything you said is wrong. Read some of my posts/comments if you want details.
Gold: 3,049.41
Jan 3 2023 09:41pm
Quote (zShada @ Jan 3 2023 03:48am)

Open world PvP

Is this confirmed??
Honestly I havent done any looking in to it, I saw the trailer looked on the website and heard some people talk about it thats all.
I was trying not to get too excited for it because its probably not going to be what I want it to be.
Gold: 924.32
Jan 3 2023 10:05pm
If you look at how much they invested in other games like WoW new 3D open world, and other games compared to D3, Immortal, and now D4 it looks like another sub game remake.Will not be blizzards holy grail for sure. Just opinion but seems not many testers are that excited about it either and a lot of fluff comments. Wont be another d2.
Jan 4 2023 01:53am
Quote (NvN @ Jan 3 2023 08:05pm)
If you look at how much they invested in other games like WoW new 3D open world, and other games compared to D3, Immortal, and now D4 it looks like another sub game remake.Will not be blizzards holy grail for sure. Just opinion but seems not many testers are that excited about it either and a lot of fluff comments. Wont be another d2.

Pray tell us how much they've invested in D4 vs Dragonflight..

The amount of disinformation in this forum is ridiculous.
Gold: 924.32
Jan 4 2023 05:41am
Quote (musclemagic @ Jan 4 2023 02:53am)
Pray tell us how much they've invested in D4 vs Dragonflight..

The amount of disinformation in this forum is ridiculous.

Adjusted for inflation? I'm no video game guru which why I said opinion. Can't talk or have conversation about anything without 1 random person to jump on and troll your old nub ass with nothing useful to say. You gonna be the only ones left playing if nubs can't talk either.
Gold: 6,500.00
Jan 4 2023 07:42am
I’ve played all diablos and even d4beta and I can’t lose the d3ish feelings I had through the entire time PLUS no trading will be a 100% Nono for me - maybe after the first year I’d consider it but most likely no - I will rather enjoy d2r future seasons/patches
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll