d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > New Block Options Please.
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 168,800.00
Dec 31 2022 07:45am
Quote (Werwulf @ 31 Dec 2022 00:44)
voted no if u cant handle the internet dont internet problem solved

what!?
Gold: 32,193.00
Dec 31 2022 10:29am
Quote (Yuzu @ 30 Dec 2022 21:22)
I blocked a guy. He can't DM me.

But he can still send me messages attached to FG.

He can still mention me and quote me.

In proposing the ability to additionally block FG and Mentions / notifications originating from a blocked user.

It's annoying that blocking someone doesn't remove their ability to contact me in various ways.

You will report quotes by Bullying.

You will pm moderator about Fgs notifications like Bullying
And all quotes and topics destroyed.

Mods will take care of it.

You will ignore him and report all this actions as Bullying and Molesting and they will do action against him.

Its Easy Process ;)

Report all his actions as harrass bullying and dont reply them, Pm Instant to Moderator of section it belongs to or choose one who you know is doing good job.

This is how you will solve anything you are posting @ first post.

Voted Yes but duno what exactly,
But to take more care about users who destroy others topics usually paid topics, who stalk and molest others usually Members - Customers who already paid something to this forums. And are here for theyre business and not to be Molested by low lifers.. ;)

This post was edited by Hamm on Dec 31 2022 10:40am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 1 2023 11:33am
Quote (Hamm @ Dec 31 2022 08:29am)

You will ignore him and report all this actions as Bullying and Molesting and they will do action against him.

Its Easy Process ;)

Report all his actions as harrass bullying and dont reply them, Pm Instant to Moderator of section it belongs to or choose one who you know is doing good job.

But to take more care about users who destroy others topics usually paid topics, who stalk and molest others usually Members - Customers who already paid something to this forums. And are here for theyre business and not to be Molested by low lifers.. ;)

Seems straight forward to me, allow for more robust blocking options so users can opt out of harassments without nagging mods
Gold: 466.99
Jan 1 2023 05:04pm
Quote (Hamm @ Dec 31 2022 08:29am)

Its Easy Process ;)

sounds like a lot of bs unnecessary work when the person already took initiative to block someone. if anything, blocking someone and going through those steps just makes the person think about the person they blocked even more. which in an of itself defeats the entire purpose of blocking
Gold: 28,985.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 6 2023 11:23am
Quote (T_R_E_V_O_R @ Dec 30 2022 03:38pm)
and all mods will just say "just block them and move on"

this is why i voted yes.

This voted Yes.

Example below, I don't want to see this in my logs, just as much as you don't want to see it here.

This post was edited by lolkggz on Jan 6 2023 11:30am
Warn: 30%
Jan 6 2023 12:13pm
i voted Yes too. if they implement your suggestion, they can also take the friend list into account. yes some trolls become creative and spam u with friend requests when u have them blocked. and i'm tired of writing moderators about this. they are probably also tired of me.

This post was edited by OnChair on Jan 6 2023 12:38pm
Gold: 281.64
Jan 6 2023 02:37pm
If people want to spam me with free fg to message me tears, I'm all in favor of them doing so. The vulgarity of that message in particular is slightly concerning - site rules should still be in effect in gold logs and Private messages. Its unexpected that people can spam you with hate speech, death threats, racism, and homophobia to your inbox in private, but then act like an angel on the rest of the site.

This post was edited by Cascadian on Jan 6 2023 02:44pm
Jan 6 2023 03:53pm
Quote (Cascadian @ Jan 6 2023 12:37pm)
If people want to spam me with free fg to message me tears, I'm all in favor of them doing so. The vulgarity of that message in particular is slightly concerning - site rules should still be in effect in gold logs and Private messages. Its unexpected that people can spam you with hate speech, death threats, racism, and homophobia to your inbox in private, but then act like an angel on the rest of the site.

What's worse, is your can't block fg messages.
Gold: 257.70
Jan 10 2023 03:26pm
I think if you block someone they should be blocked from sending FG as well - woulda assumed lol.

Otherwise, in terms of threads and stuff, it'd get sticky and easily abusable so more work than help for the mod team there.

But I don't think someone blocked should beable to send FG, especially with message attached.
Gold: 4.00
Jan 10 2023 03:37pm
Voted yes.

Quote (lolkggz @ Jan 6 2023 10:23am)
This voted Yes.

Example below, I don't want to see this in my logs, just as much as you don't want to see it here.
https://i.imgur.com/PgHSPpQ.png

Lol, what triggered him?
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll