d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Any1 Else Sick Of Skillbased Nerf In This Game?
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,110.00
Dec 19 2022 04:33pm
Yo, I almost quit warzone 1 due to skillbased nerfs.
Sometimes i was "tagged" by this shit for 5 days in a row...

For those who dont know what skillbased nerfs are its basicly this:
Live adjustment of:
- Hit area
- Damage
- Enemy sound que
- Aim assist
- Hitmarkers(basicly removing of bullets existence)
- Curving bullets away from head and into hip (even at point blank)
- Other "Bloom effects" (random spread of bullets)
- Chance of riot shield not blocking
- Chance of leathal equipment not working, such as throwing knives passing true enemies dealing zero damage.
- Chance of tactical equipment having zero effect on enemies
- Chance of tactical equipment bounch in a wrong direction (typical bounching out of map or back at you and even stun/flash urself true both riot shield and walls.)
- Critical hit for bad players (1 tap pistol wipped, typical true a perfectly positioned riot shield)
- Wepon refuse to fire

New ones i noticed in mw2 warzond:
- Forcing aim off enemies and its like a forcefield around you and u have zero chance of forcing it back on them.
- Turning you 90 degrea away from enemy just as u click to ads. (Not stick drift in combi with lag)
- Introduced lag upon killshots, making ur aim going around like your in a earthquake and you need to click fire button like 5 times to shoot. Typical happens close up for killshots on shotguns and akimbo snakeshots after hurting enemies and next bullet should kill them.

(If it happens over and over and over and over again its not lag, its a pattern).

Some other info:
Activision have 2 patents on the matter, 1 from 2017 and 1 from 2021...
Its not mentioning nerfing good players and buffing bad players, it's a bit more political written than that :p

They also made an interview about writing the storyline of an player, basicly predicting outcome of gameplay and make it so. They say it is to avoid stuttering/lag when loosing info from client, but if ur at 25 kills, a few kills away from a nuke in record time and have had perfect centering and killed 23 guys in a row without dying. Then server decide that ur next action is to turn 90 degrea off the person you spotted and are trying to ads ur sniper against, without any controller inputs to turn that way... then thats a delibirate nerfed action on server side...

Any1 else have theese problems? I mean, my setup is pretty much lag free with exception of theese scenarios. I play on a 100% original setup.. ps5 with original controller on a 75" samsung qled tv... (pretty fast tv)...

This was before they nerfed the 1 tap shotguns (bryson890 and 800) in warzone 2:
Dec 19 2022 04:37pm
Here are some more nerfs, just from 1 evening of playing. Since my ballistic knife and snipers stopped to 1 tap headshot i went rifle and smg since team mates hated that i did not run smg...

First headshot not killing, then refuse to fire on second man xD

This post was edited by gel87 on Dec 19 2022 04:37pm
Dec 19 2022 04:43pm
Im pretty sure this was a sniper headshot. But blood ended in his upper back... most likely another forced curving of bullet...

Anyway i checked damage profiles on sym and everywhere except lower arm and lower feets should make that first throwing knife kill him.

So basicly if the first bullet was a headshot which it feels for me after several thousands of quickscopes with this excact gun, then that means its 700dmg to kill 300 life.... and even if one would claim that this was a shoulder/chest/neck/stomach shot it should still be above 300 damage for snipe + first throwing knife.

Aim assist slowdown and rotational was gone as well and my movement here should trigger rotational aim assist.

Dec 19 2022 05:06pm
This one shows some wierd stuff, People May not know this but:
Ballistic knife and throwing knife deal 300 damage head and neck.

Skillbased nerf starts at 07:50(should hit head, but not best example) and 12:50(this guy is protected by an invisible forcefield... ballisticknife is forced to hit lower than it should, first throwing knife curves around him and 2nd throwing knife passes right true him) and 14:00(throwing knife passes true this guy as well, if u look closely he moves back after throwing knife has passed him, follow up ballisticknife is also not landing where it should), stuff inbetween just shows the accuracity which leads to it... theese videos is usually from 1 evening or smt playing. I was most likely not skillnerfed due to kd (1,16), I was due to using 1 tap wepons and high accuracity which leads to high headshot% and fast ttk...

This post was edited by gel87 on Dec 19 2022 05:07pm
Dec 19 2022 05:13pm
Well, this one is not as apparent. I basicly lost aim assist in the end...

Dec 19 2022 05:21pm
Well, pay attention to the first sniper shot that dont kill:
If u watch my snipers projectile (its in 1/16 speed) you can see it curve xD

Then the next sniper shot with the White hitmarker:
Look at where I shot and look how low the blood appear.

3rd sniper shot that dont kill:
Well, did not damage him. I guess smeller hit area on this guy.

4th sniper shot that dont kill:
This is as clear headshot as u can get.... blue hitmarker...
(Serpentine is not active when sliping, you need to sprint)

This post was edited by gel87 on Dec 19 2022 05:22pm
Dec 19 2022 05:31pm
Well, have u ever seen a guy litterally walking on top of the strongest explotion in the game, with no eod symbol and survive it?
Sniper headshot hitmarker.
Smg's where 3-5 hitmarkers/bullets just dissapear?
Shotgun White hitmarker and then refusing to fire?

Gold: 33.44
Dec 20 2022 12:16pm
Jesus Christ I only watched the first vid but I see what ur saying broseph
Gold: 1,794.69
Dec 24 2022 01:01am
Suuuper interesting! Do you have any vids from MW2/WZ2 where this is happening?
Dec 24 2022 01:56am
Quote (sk_ImMoRtaL @ Dec 24 2022 08:01am)
Suuuper interesting! Do you have any vids from MW2/WZ2 where this is happening?

First one is from WZ2.

I have not bothered recording to much from MW/WZ2.
I just have made my own experiences.

First one noticed in beta. Im mainly a sniper and always gonna perform best wist those, so when I played the MK2 marksman rifle in the Beta i only had 2 or 3 games with it before i lost all form of aim assist, as well as it got hitmarkers at chest shots.
I also very often notice that the server is litterally forcing my aim of players. Im unable to force it back.

I was lvl'ing the MK2 later, and was closing in on a nuke, i had like 2 kills and died right after both, then i went on a tear. I used all my shots and ended on my sniper rifle EBR300 or wtf its called. I killed further, killstreaks was doing their job etc and i got 23 kills in a row without dying, closing in on a nuke.
I spot a enemy, and just as im about to ADS on the guy the server decide to spin me almost 90 degrea away from that enemy. So basicly the server decide that after 25 shots with perfect precentering and perfect shots that my action is to turn away from the enemy without my controller input. I dont have stick drift to the left.
Got a movie here, but its not cutted for skillbased nerfs, if i remember correct there are also 3 games of shothouse within it:
It happens at around 23:15, that specific game starts at 19:40. At 20:22 i also get a wierd hitmarker. According to SYM.GG that shot should kill.

Here is another clip from beta day 1 or 2 of playstation beta, such gameplay nerfs you very fast xD
https://youtu.be/hPQ7b8CG9mw

I was leveling the full auto pistol, the blueprint i had was very bad. So low dmg that i lost most engagements head to head. So i grew bored of that one. So i decied to try the "2 tap pistol" P890. And it was indeed a consistent 2 tap pistol. So i had 1 or 2 good games with it, then i dropped 51kills and few deaths in team death match with it.
After that game it suddenly was a consistent 3 tap pistol....
Here is the game that triggered it:
https://youtu.be/_154t3FIywM

This post was edited by gel87 on Dec 24 2022 02:01am
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll