d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Witchdoctor And Wizard
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,702.00
Dec 15 2022 05:31am
Havnt played the game in 8 years.

Came back because a friend wanted to play the game.

Got hooked and now I'm looking for tips on how to build these 2 chars with items and best supportive spells or any advice.

Right now I'm able to solo torment 7 rifts on my WD, but when it comes to items I'm not 100% sure what to look for. I am stacking both crits, and trying to get sockets on most of my stuff, but not sure what to reroll and things like that.

Right now doing a ice wizard and poison witch doctor because of the gear ive found.

Thanks y'all
Gold: 101.00
Jan 5 2023 10:44am
iam not sure if you have experienced the seasonal designe 8 years ago, but as far as i know in each season a diffrent class set gives a massive boost, like "10000000% enhanced dmg on skill xy" and "skill xy gets the effect of all runes"
basicly thats how you chose your gear and skills that you use. additionaly each item exists in superior versions that are more rare, but iam not familiar with that stuff. i think some even "spawn" with perfect roles. d3 is pretty brain off/ straight forward as far as i know.

check trang oule set for wd and google a "build" for it if you want some more details. but i guess the details only decide if you can handel greater rifts 150 or greater rifts 155
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll