d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > My Rolemodels Are Old
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Dec 2 2022 11:01pm
grandpas who are 70 and 80 years old look ripped and doing 1 handed pullups or some other shit that would make 20 and 30 year old envious.

All these young guys who are full of testostorone, live in the gym, and consume every supplement and steroid under the sun don't impress me one bit.
Its the old farts at the end of their life who are by product of 80 years still maintain phenomenal shape where most people usually are dead or on a mobility scooter carrying their oversized ass.

Arnie looks good for his age but Ronnie Coleman looks like shit and I know he had problems walking up a flight of stairs without losing a cup of sweat.

Gold: 257.70
Jan 10 2023 03:30pm
lmao, dam the disrespect to Ronnie

Mans disabled af from pushing harder than anyone else and can still smile and laugh about life lol

Take more into consideration than just the looks at that age man
Jan 10 2023 11:33pm
Quote (Erodish @ Jan 11 2023 10:30am)
lmao, dam the disrespect to Ronnie

Mans disabled af from pushing harder than anyone else and can still smile and laugh about life lol

Take more into consideration than just the looks at that age man

Ronnie overtrained wasn't intelligent enough to stop doing harm to himself. I can understand he is an elite athelete and pushed himself for being biggest dude on stage but that Is a superficial show sport that interested in how big your bicep. He ate like a horse +5000 calories and 600g of protein a day and would almost collapse by just walking up a flight of stairs.

He got big sure and won a bunch of medals but he paid the price later in life. Those are not my goals, or aspirations what's the point of having biceps the size of beach balls only to be paralyzed and having to go through surgeries that go for thousands if not millions of dollars for 1/2 of your life?

No thanks Ill take fit and healthy live 100+ then be a roid freak for a few years
Gold: 8,743.00
Jan 11 2023 05:25am
Quote (addone @ Jan 10 2023 07:33pm)
Ronnie overtrained wasn't intelligent enough to stop doing harm to himself. I can understand he is an elite athelete and pushed himself for being biggest dude on stage but that Is a superficial show sport that interested in how big your bicep. He ate like a horse +5000 calories and 600g of protein a day and would almost collapse by just walking up a flight of stairs.

He got big sure and won a bunch of medals but he paid the price later in life. Those are not my goals, or aspirations what's the point of having biceps the size of beach balls only to be paralyzed and having to go through surgeries that go for thousands if not millions of dollars for 1/2 of your life?

No thanks Ill take fit and healthy live 100+ then be a roid freak for a few years

He made more money in each year as a bodybuilder than you'll probably make your entire life, he sacrificed and had probably the greatest time of his life for 20 solid years.

All that wealth is distributed to his family who will never have to worry about anything.

meanwhile you're on an old net code forum for a video game thats 23 years old in a subsection of a subsection talking about how you worship 80 year old men who can do pullups.

Of the 2 people I just described I would rather be Ronnie.
Jan 11 2023 03:22pm
Quote (yostraydog @ Jan 12 2023 12:25am)
He made more money in each year as a bodybuilder than you'll probably make your entire life, he sacrificed and had probably the greatest time of his life for 20 solid years.

All that wealth is distributed to his family who will never have to worry about anything.

meanwhile you're on an old net code forum for a video game thats 23 years old in a subsection of a subsection talking about how you worship 80 year old men who can do pullups.

Of the 2 people I just described I would rather be Ronnie.

... LOL did you just try "but, but Ronnie makes more money then you..." argument on me?

Yikes...
Jan 11 2023 04:25pm
Quote (addone @ Jan 11 2023 11:22am)
... LOL did you just try "but, but Ronnie makes more money then you..." argument on me?

Yikes...

You came back to the thread on the old net code forum for a video game thats 23 years old in a subsection of a subsection talking about how you worship 80 year old men who can do pullup btw...
Jan 11 2023 08:01pm
Quote (yostraydog @ Jan 12 2023 11:25am)
You came back to the thread on the old net code forum for a video game thats 23 years old in a subsection of a subsection talking about how you worship 80 year old men who can do pullup btw...

You have anything to contribute other then strawman and copium tears for me this thread? I mean if your purpose is to get completely wrecked then sure Ill at least get a laugh of your "condition".

Why don't you try another deflection and talk about how my small my pp is or some other insecure retort? God forbid you actually stay on topic or be a decent non human trash and just take the L and retreat back to your cave.

Jan 11 2023 09:44pm
Quote (addone @ Jan 11 2023 04:01pm)
You have anything to contribute other then strawman and copium tears for me this thread? I mean if your purpose is to get completely wrecked then sure Ill at least get a laugh of your "condition".

Why don't you try another deflection and talk about how my small my pp is or some other insecure retort? God forbid you actually stay on topic or be a decent non human trash and just take the L and retreat back to your cave.

https://i.ibb.co/dJtVVYW/stupid-retarded.gif

You cane back for a 3rd time today.

Ronnie Coleman went to the gym, lifted more than you (With a fused spine), went on 3 podcast, went to a fitness expo in dubai, made $4,000,000 today.

Tell me again how your idol is some 80 year old no name guy doing pullups, weirdo.
Jan 12 2023 12:14am
Quote (yostraydog @ Jan 12 2023 04:44pm)
You cane back for a 3rd time today.

Ronnie Coleman went to the gym, lifted more than you (With a fused spine), went on 3 podcast, went to a fitness expo in dubai, made $4,000,000 today.

Tell me again how your idol is some 80 year old no name guy doing pullups, weirdo.

I don't think you could take Ronnies boot out of your mouth maybe if you did your 2 braincells would allow you to grasp a concept such as he isn't my rolemodel for money or success or fame. I am talking strictly about health and fitness in a h&f sub forum and you keep doubling down on how much money he makes lmao. The guy is a paraplegic with no fitness let that sink in. Write that down with crayons and eat the paper if it helps you digest the concept.

But you are probably too triggered to admit that Ronnie's apeshit training resulted to a wheelchair. Hope nothing bad happens to your spine next time you go full Ronnie mode in the gym I can just hear it now Light weight baby *snap*

This post was edited by addone on Jan 12 2023 12:23am
Jan 12 2023 02:03am
Quote (addone @ Jan 11 2023 08:14pm)
I don't think you could take Ronnies boot out of your mouth maybe if you did your 2 braincells would allow you to grasp a concept such as he isn't my rolemodel for money or success or fame. I am talking strictly about health and fitness in a h&f sub forum and you keep doubling down on how much money he makes lmao. The guy is a paraplegic with no fitness let that sink in. Write that down with crayons and eat the paper if it helps you digest the concept.

But you are probably too triggered to admit that Ronnie's apeshit training resulted to a wheelchair. Hope nothing bad happens to your spine next time you go full Ronnie mode in the gym I can just hear it now Light weight baby *snap*

https://i.ibb.co/0tpsB2q/79bfdec66b4d53630940c06db500831174ff6b626ca77cb5f85e7f7cbc3a8b9e.jpg

Guess your clueless as to what a genetic predisposition is.

I haven't worked out or trained in over a year and I look 1000x better than you, you strive to look like me.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll