d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Trying To Find An Anime
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,451.51
Nov 16 2022 02:01am
I remember that protagonist is extremely skilled and everyone wants him to join their group but nobody asks him. He thinks they just don't want to be in a party with him so he does all of his hunting quests and such alone. It's a school setting if that helps. I don't remember much else about the anime. Anyone happen to have any ideas?
Gold: 0.00
Nov 25 2022 08:09pm
Misfit of the Demon King Academy
Sere Ginsoki
Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

?

This post was edited by Vermeil on Nov 25 2022 08:17pm
Nov 25 2022 09:10pm
Quote (Vermeil @ Nov 25 2022 08:09pm)
Misfit of the Demon King Academy
Sere Ginsoki
Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

?

Nope, but those are good ones. I'd like to emphasize the hunting bit. I believe he saved some of his classmates from wolves at some point. Everyone knows he is op and wants to party up with him but don't approach him for various reasons that I do not recall.
Gold: 0.50
Nov 29 2022 12:22pm
Guesses.

Quanzhi Fashi (Full-Time Magister)

Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero)

Mahou Sensou (Magical Warfare)
Gold: 0.69
Dec 2 2022 03:12am
Chrome shelled regios?
Dec 2 2022 09:27pm
not it. ty all for trying though. I think I'll move on. Maybe I'll run into it again one day.
Gold: 8,888.88
Dec 3 2022 06:44pm
Does it have something to do with him eating like a God type fruit after his entire classroom went to another world with powers, and no one wanted him because he was Ugly and a nerd in class, then he ate some fruit and became powerful and beat up a Female ape that ended up loving him and the Ape turned into a hot woman?

He actually ate a lot of this fruit, and it was the Female Ape that was collecting them by using the monkeys etc.???
Dec 6 2022 10:13am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Dec 3 2022 06:44pm)
Does it have something to do with him eating like a God type fruit after his entire classroom went to another world with powers, and no one wanted him because he was Ugly and a nerd in class, then he ate some fruit and became powerful and beat up a Female ape that ended up loving him and the Ape turned into a hot woman?

He actually ate a lot of this fruit, and it was the Female Ape that was collecting them by using the monkeys etc.???

nah it's older than that.

I think when they graduate a lot of top guilds/companies (idk what they called them) wanted some of the team to join but they refused and stuck together to make their own company. Companies take on quests for people to make money. Hunt monsters etc. Maybe they lived in an inn and wanted to build a bath there. It's possible I'm mixing multiple animes together at this point. I want to rewatch it though.

This post was edited by coolaide on Dec 6 2022 10:20am
Gold: 8,888.88
Dec 6 2022 03:26pm
Quote (coolaide @ 7 Dec 2022 05:13)
nah it's older than that.

I think when they graduate a lot of top guilds/companies (idk what they called them) wanted some of the team to join but they refused and stuck together to make their own company. Companies take on quests for people to make money. Hunt monsters etc. Maybe they lived in an inn and wanted to build a bath there. It's possible I'm mixing multiple animes together at this point. I want to rewatch it though.

Forgot the name of this one you seem to be describing, isn't there an all time hero of the Dungeon that went to the lower levels and became renowned for it, but he was lying. The protagonist joined his brothers team to also become a hero but failed and left doing the dungeon by himself because of failure? Then he came across a soldier (hunter for the top brass) and helped her out and she tried training him, then he became friends with some of the monsters... believe they were Ant type and he befriended the Queen of them and they helped him behind the scenes to get lower to get more items, then he got another one or two more people in his group, got to a lower level and sold potions from a run down store to other miners (dungeon hunters). Basically they get to the lower area and get transported into the future where the Dungeon monsters were ruling the humans and they asked for his help, he then went back to the past after helping them out and finding out that he was the cause of this future. Thus changing things by making his company work with monsters in the dungeon by making a fun park.

Something to that Effect... I think one of the people he had in his group had a Resort in the Snowy Mountain parts and was selling Hero rights.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Dec 6 2022 03:27pm
Gold: 3,868.69
Dec 6 2022 07:19pm
Do you remember genre a bit more?
Isekai?

anime planet has a nice search function.

This post was edited by Aho on Dec 6 2022 07:20pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll