d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Neopets >
FT
> 215m Pure Ft
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31.00
Dec 19 2022 11:23am
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Oct 5 2022 10:47am)
Still waiting for you to set up a proper shop to complete trade. I will not trade though trade post. If you trade that way, don't be surprised when your account is flagged and frozen for real world trades. Shop sales is tedious but it is the safest way to trade.

Returned np for the second time until you are ready to complete sale on your end.

I can say first hand that selling through trading post is not a dangerous activity. I have several site moderators from Neopets in my pocket giving me heads up and the consensus is that now that neopets has been sold to activision (JumpstartGames) the only thing they care about is microtransactions so as long as you're not making fake accounts to get free NC and then selling that stuff, getting banned only happens when you personally piss off an admin.
Gold: 10.00
Dec 21 2022 11:57am
Quote (SyncedMedia @ Dec 19 2022 10:23am)
I can say first hand that selling through trading post is not a dangerous activity. I have several site moderators from Neopets in my pocket giving me heads up and the consensus is that now that neopets has been sold to activision (JumpstartGames) the only thing they care about is microtransactions so as long as you're not making fake accounts to get free NC and then selling that stuff, getting banned only happens when you personally piss off an admin.

This is inaccurate. I know of several people even within the past month who have been frozen 'for their protection' after lopsided tp trades. If anything a junk auction is even safer than mass tp trades. But nothing is as safe as using a shop.
Gold: 31.00
Dec 22 2022 11:30am
Quote (Zapfdingbats @ Dec 21 2022 12:57pm)
This is inaccurate. I know of several people even within the past month who have been frozen 'for their protection' after lopsided tp trades. If anything a junk auction is even safer than mass tp trades. But nothing is as safe as using a shop.

IDK what to tell you but seems anecdotal because I have an account that got RWT banned because I had a customer get mad that I wouldn't do a return when they regretted their decision and reported me and the ban you get for RWT literally says "Your account has been frozen for serious rule violations. If you believe this was done in error you can contact....." (paraphrased because it's been 2 years but you get the idea) All I can tell you is I have moved more than 2-3bil thru trades in pure NP, many times that in items, and many many many more times that in shops in the last 5 years and not one organic ban by the system not to mention my moderator connects I pay every month to feed me info.

This post was edited by SyncedMedia on Dec 22 2022 11:37am
Gold: 4,529.90
Dec 22 2022 04:44pm
Any left?
Go Back To Neopets Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll