d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Barb Mercenary For Terrorzones P1 > D2:R
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 109.50
Oct 3 2022 04:44am
Gotta love when someone posts a “question”, but already has their mind made up, won’t listen to anyone, and gets mad when their opinion isn’t validated. Blames jsp too, so classic.
Gold: 50.00
Oct 3 2022 07:35am
Quote (ferdegulasch @ Oct 3 2022 12:19am)
Mods please close this.

It turned into a troll Circus.

Ill ask my question in a more sophisticated Environment.

Jsp clearly isnt made for this matter.

wtf! there is a lot of good info mixed in with the trolls. the topic was a success. this is a site on the most cutthroat, bad ass game ever. maybe you should be playing D3.

This post was edited by L8knightResurrected on Oct 3 2022 07:41am
Gold: 162,988.31
Oct 3 2022 11:24am
Quote (Belarathon @ Oct 3 2022 11:44am)
Gotta love when someone posts a “question”, but already has their mind made up, won’t listen to anyone, and gets mad when their opinion isn’t validated. Blames jsp too, so classic.

1.) I havent made up my mind. Still not. Since nobody was able to answer the question or share some theoretical/practical insight on the topic. All i got was some "dual grief >" posts and some trolling asking for fg for a research i havent even asked for in the first place. Only half way decent answers were the ones that gave some numbers on the ar matter. A feat that could easily be done by myself with googleing 3-4mins (which doesnt mean i am not thankful for that!). But i was expecting that someone in this huge community for an awesome game has already gine thru the thought process and could share his/her conclusion. Seems i was wrong.

2.) I have listened to all the comments and even responded to a lot. Which proves that i have. Doesnt change the fact though, that most failed the topic completely. I am not looking for damage, which most imply with their "dual grief >" trolling.

3.) I havent gone mad at any point. I have responded in a focused and calm manner at all times. But this trolling has gone wild, even was directed towards other postings and is still off topic. Thats why i took responsibility and i asked for a close. And that's why i am disappointed by the jsp community. I know and love it for better manners and usefull info and open minded help from the trade forums.

Quote (L8knightResurrected @ Oct 3 2022 02:35pm)
wtf! there is a lot of good info mixed in with the trolls. the topic was a success. this is a site on the most cutthroat, bad ass game ever. maybe you should be playing D3.

I dont agree. There is some minor info in here, that can be found in the game tooltips itself or via google. My question is still not fully answered. I got a slight direction, which supoorts my initial assumption, but no real in depth comparison or number crunching.

I agree on your characterization of the game <3

I feel offended by directing me towards D3 :angry:
Ive been playing this game for over 20 years and still indulge in perfecting New builds. Which is why i came here and asked.

I guess i'll leave it at that and do some serious testing runs myself. Whoever is interested in the results feel free to reach out via PM.

/over and out, last post in this topic. Please close.
Gold: 94,692.12
Oct 3 2022 04:46pm
Quote (ferdegulasch @ Oct 3 2022 10:24am)
1.) I havent made up my mind. Still not. Since nobody was able to answer the question or share some theoretical/practical insight on the topic. All i got was some "dual grief >" posts and some trolling asking for fg for a research i havent even asked for in the first place. Only half way decent answers were the ones that gave some numbers on the ar matter. A feat that could easily be done by myself with googleing 3-4mins (which doesnt mean i am not thankful for that!). But i was expecting that someone in this huge community for an awesome game has already gine thru the thought process and could share his/her conclusion. Seems i was wrong.

2.) I have listened to all the comments and even responded to a lot. Which proves that i have. Doesnt change the fact though, that most failed the topic completely. I am not looking for damage, which most imply with their "dual grief >" trolling.

3.) I havent gone mad at any point. I have responded in a focused and calm manner at all times. But this trolling has gone wild, even was directed towards other postings and is still off topic. Thats why i took responsibility and i asked for a close. And that's why i am disappointed by the jsp community. I know and love it for better manners and usefull info and open minded help from the trade forums.

I dont agree. There is some minor info in here, that can be found in the game tooltips itself or via google. My question is still not fully answered. I got a slight direction, which supoorts my initial assumption, but no real in depth comparison or number crunching.

I agree on your characterization of the game <3

I feel offended by directing me towards D3 :angry:
Ive been playing this game for over 20 years and still indulge in perfecting New builds. Which is why i came here and asked.

I guess i'll leave it at that and do some serious testing runs myself. Whoever is interested in the results feel free to reach out via PM.

/over and out, last post in this topic. Please close.

Yeah, you want suggestions to improve your build?

Why don't you post what your build is? Also, you won't drop HL because of DPS, but you will run last wish because you don't need dps? What? Use 2 griefs and angelic amulet + rings /thread

What is your build, what is your current attack rating with whirlwind? What is your mf target? Why is using demonlimb with your BO gear and repairing it every 20 runs for over 200% increased attack rating too difficult?

I answered you Blessed Aim + Conviction is definitely effective. By the way Battle Cry removes target defense, quite a lot of it, why not keybind it and cast it on the champion packs when u find them. This is also too difficult?

Seems like you just like to complain.
Gold: 920.00
Oct 3 2022 05:40pm
Quote (ZeaLORDeaL @ Oct 2 2022 11:45pm)
Okay so when I said "do you mean movement speed", I meant the speed of travel while whirlwinding. I clarified this point with you and you said...

Forgive me, I can't tell if you're stupid or being sarcastic. If you are talking about movement speed, I don't get how whirling away from enemies faster and dealing less hits to the target helps.

I also am not sure how allowing the char to be frozen and getting fpa doubled will help either but maybe you can explain it to us. Did you know they changed ias in 2.4? Idk, maybe you don't?

Quote (ZeaLORDeaL @ Oct 3 2022 03:46pm)
Yeah, you want suggestions to improve your build?

Why don't you post what your build is? Also, you won't drop HL because of DPS, but you will run last wish because you don't need dps? What? Use 2 griefs and angelic amulet + rings /thread

What is your build, what is your current attack rating with whirlwind? What is your mf target? Why is using demonlimb with your BO gear and repairing it every 20 runs for over 200% increased attack rating too difficult?

I answered you Blessed Aim + Conviction is definitely effective. By the way Battle Cry removes target defense, quite a lot of it, why not keybind it and cast it on the champion packs when u find them. This is also too difficult?

Seems like you just like to complain.

Gold: 94,692.12
Oct 3 2022 05:42pm
Quote (ActVIMercenary @ Oct 3 2022 04:40pm)

Yes, let's get frozen to improve attack speed in 2.4
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll