d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Ww Barb Dual Wield Questions > D2:R
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50.00
Oct 4 2022 05:25pm
Quote (Itsjustpain2 @ Oct 4 2022 02:49pm)
Because ppl prefer a nice char in pvm also unlike dumb builds like double doom in pvp. You're one to ask questions...

Pm him if you wanne know something. The advise you give is subadequate.

it is not top tier, but it works just fine. how much damage do you think a ww barb needs to do? lvl 30ish holy freeze 4 skills to leap. it's nowhere near as dumb of a build as you think it is!

my advice is don't make cookie cutter ww barbs that can't pvp and it is excellent advice! if someone must play a ww barb with 2 grief pbs i would also suggest go mostly into strength. that way you will do more damage and you can still die. that will hopefully keep it from getting boring.

This post was edited by L8knightResurrected on Oct 4 2022 05:27pm
Gold: 25.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 4 2022 05:27pm
Quote (L8knightResurrected @ Oct 5 2022 01:25am)
my advice is don't make cookie cutter ww barbs that can't pvp and it is excellent advice! if someone must play a ww barb with 2 grief pbs i would also suggest go mostly into strength. that way you will do more damage and you can still die. that will hopefully keep it from getting boring.

Pvm. I was also thinking of just doing 2x grief pb’s, but I found a Zod the other day and wasn’t sure how to go about it
Pvm. I was also thinking of just doing 2x grief pb’s, but I found a Zod the other day and wasn’t sure how to go about it

Read: PVM, he never talks about PVP in the slightest. Don't change his topic with your needs.

He asks for advice on HIS pvm barb on HIS needs, not your needs.

besides, far from excelent, it's rather bad your advice.
Gold: 50.00
Oct 4 2022 05:37pm
Quote (Itsjustpain2 @ Oct 4 2022 04:27pm)

Read: PVM, he never talks about PVP in the slightest. Don't change his topic with your needs.

He asks for advice on HIS pvm barb on HIS needs, not your needs.

besides, far from excelent, it's rather bad your advice.

NO! you are trying to push this keep up with the jones, statis symbol, snobbery that has always been too big a part of this game. I'm telling people to HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gold: 2,370.00
Oct 4 2022 10:18pm
Dual grief pb
Gface
Highlords
Gores
Loh gloves

There is no setup that will kill faster than that.
Gold: 195.00
Oct 4 2022 11:31pm
Yeah, I have zero intention on ever pvping with this character, for some reason I haven’t cared to pvp since D2R came out but loved it back in the day in LoD. Becaus if that, 2x Grief pb’s are the best combo at the moment for pvm. At the time I had a Zod and no Lo rune, then literally the next day I found a Lo. Zod’s don’t have a crap ton of uses as we know, so thought it would be fun to make a botd and was just curious if it was worth it. But I am super happy I found the Lo because I was able to make a 2nd Grief pb and my Barb rips, now the Zod will be used on a dope 2h ebotd of some kind, but now my question as turned into what 2h weapon I want to use. I would use it on a feral drui possibly for fun too, 2 birds 1 stone kinda thing. and since my question keeps getting pvp responses, I will say, I don’t care about pvp prospects, I enjoy kicking back and wrecking pvm while I chill.
Oct 5 2022 03:47am
Quote (TomAce22 @ Oct 5 2022 07:31am)
Yeah, I have zero intention on ever pvping with this character, for some reason I haven’t cared to pvp since D2R came out but loved it back in the day in LoD. Becaus if that, 2x Grief pb’s are the best combo at the moment for pvm. At the time I had a Zod and no Lo rune, then literally the next day I found a Lo. Zod’s don’t have a crap ton of uses as we know, so thought it would be fun to make a botd and was just curious if it was worth it. But I am super happy I found the Lo because I was able to make a 2nd Grief pb and my Barb rips, now the Zod will be used on a dope 2h ebotd of some kind, but now my question as turned into what 2h weapon I want to use. I would use it on a feral drui possibly for fun too, 2 birds 1 stone kinda thing. and since my question keeps getting pvp responses, I will say, I don’t care about pvp prospects, I enjoy kicking back and wrecking pvm while I chill.

For druid. Go ebotd archon staff. Nothing beats the sound it makes while furying.
Gold: 195.00
Oct 5 2022 11:29am
Quote (Itsjustpain2 @ Oct 5 2022 02:47am)
For druid. Go ebotd archon staff. Nothing beats the sound it makes while furying.

Never thought about an Archon Staff. I was thinking of something I could move between a Druid and Barb for fun. Maybe I will just do for a Druid specifically. I found an eth Tomb Reaver the other day and thought that was it, but it only rolled 2 sockets :(
Oct 5 2022 11:45am
Quote (TomAce22 @ Oct 5 2022 07:29pm)
Never thought about an Archon Staff. I was thinking of something I could move between a Druid and Barb for fun. Maybe I will just do for a Druid specifically. I found an eth Tomb Reaver the other day and thought that was it, but it only rolled 2 sockets :(

Got almost same min as max dmg which makes ir nice for druids.
In d2r the ias had changed the options for druids tho. Think off wpn ias counts no
Gold: 515.11
Oct 6 2022 06:40pm
Quote (Itsjustpain2 @ Oct 5 2022 04:47am)

Edeath decapitator has so much more damage for fury druid its not even close.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll