d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Fireclaw Elemental Pvp > D2:R
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 412.00
Sep 30 2022 05:04pm
Can anyone give me some feedback on a viable biuld? My thoughts so far are to be really fast, use fissure, i am wondering if it is viable to teleport and then transform and smack lmk any tops or information on gear skills stats and to use oak or wolverine, summons? Thnx guys
Gold: 26,932.12
Oct 1 2022 07:27pm
just stay in wolf

they really helped out fireclaw with only 2 x synergies needed, so your other 40 skills can go into oak sage and lycan

get 1 pt into bear because it's such a fckin boss

skills
max fireclaw
max firestorm
max molten boulder
1 pt into summon bear
max lycan
max oaksage

I prefer this to armageddon, though you can dump points into armageddon instead - I prefer the big life from lycan and oak sage.

gear

jalals faceted or flickering flame in a +fireclaw base
+3 shape +life amulet or maras
ravenfrost x 2
phoenix monarch
grief pb (help with fire immunes, provides leech).
draculs glove (life leech + tap)
fortitude or coh
gores
string of ears
shape gcs
resist scs to capped resist

with ias changes fireclaw is a lot slower, can't hit 4 fpa any more... but you can hit max break point with (8fpa woof) 30% ias grief pb and level 11+ wolf.

this build doesn't max out the fire damage as much as possible, but provides a secondary damage source of physical to give life leech and let the char be a little tankier. Hit immunes with feral rage until you can get a sunder charm. even with sunder.. I think some phys will be better to provide leech. The % enhanced damage from phoenix and fort means you do a decent ammount of physical as well, and the life tap proc from dracs and base leech from dracs + string means you will have some nice life recharge while you're dealing damage.

I would run with jalal + fortitude personally, but coh + flickering flame is good too.

stats

enough str/dex for gear , rest vita

Play style

Cycle between feral rage and fireclaw. Feral rage is good for fire immunes, and provides a nice 20 second duration walk speed bonus. Kill most monsters with fireclaw and finish the last one with feral rage and go charge to the next pack.

Be sure to resummon Oak and Bear as needed. Keep an eye on Battle Orders.

Life pool should be massive, but your defense is low and so is your block, so you can be squishy in the wrong situation. Fortitude offers good defense and chilling armor increases global defenses, something sorely lacking on wolfs. If you can surrounded kite back a bit on nasty packs so you can pick them off one by one as they come to you. Fireclaw is so much damage you should one shot most things.

Gold: 50,028.11
Oct 2 2022 10:15am
Quote (ZeaLORDeaL @ Oct 1 2022 06:27pm)
just stay in wolf

they really helped out fireclaw with only 2 x synergies needed, so your other 40 skills can go into oak sage and lycan

skills
max fireclaw
max firestorm
max molten boulder
1 pt into summon bear
max lycan
max oaksage

I prefer this to armageddon, though you can dump points into armageddon instead - I prefer the big life from lycan and oak sage.

gear

ravenfrost x 2
phoenix monarch
fortitude or coh
gores
string of ears
shape gcs

with ias changes fireclaw is a lot slower, can't hit 4 fpa any more... but you can hit max break point with (8fpa woof) 30% ias grief pb and level 11+ wolf.

this build doesn't max out the fire damage as much as possible, but provides a secondary damage source of physical to give life leech and let the char be a little tankier. Hit immunes with feral rage until you can get a sunder charm. even with sunder.. I think some phys will be better to provide leech. The % enhanced damage from phoenix and fort means you do a decent ammount of physical as well, and the life tap proc from dracs and base leech from dracs + string means you will have some nice life recharge while you're dealing damage.

I would run with jalal + fortitude personally, but coh + flickering flame is good too.

stats

Play style

Cycle between feral rage and fireclaw. Feral rage is good for fire immunes, and provides a nice 20 second duration walk speed bonus. Kill most monsters with fireclaw and finish the last one with feral rage and go charge to the next pack.

Life pool should be massive, but your defense is low and so is your block, so you can be squishy in the wrong situation. Fortitude offers good defense and chilling armor increases global defenses, something sorely lacking on wolfs. If you can surrounded kite back a bit on nasty packs so you can pick them off one by one as they come to you. Fireclaw is so much damage you should one shot most things.

Fireclaw Elemental Pvp

Fireclaw Elemental Pvp

Fireclaw Elemental Pvp
Gold: 26,932.12
Oct 2 2022 10:18am
Quote (pwb3 @ Oct 2 2022 09:15am)
Fireclaw Elemental Pvp

Fireclaw Elemental Pvp

Fireclaw Elemental Pvp

:lol:
Gold: 1,110.00
Oct 3 2022 05:44am
Quote (ZeaLORDeaL @ Oct 2 2022 03:27am)
just stay in wolf

skills
max fireclaw
max firestorm
max molten boulder
1 pt into summon bear
max lycan
max oaksage

gear

ravenfrost x 2
phoenix monarch
fortitude or coh
gores
string of ears
shape gcs

stats

Play style

He ment pvp^^

Well... I can start with saying it wont be strong. It was already weak at 4 fpa on d2lod. And even though base damage and syntenergies got changed ur still gonna land same damage as before, but with slower FPA.
Werebear will get loads of AR adds. So your ar will be higher than fireclaw'ers used to have. The cooldowns towards other skills was a pain in the ass before, but now those are removed.

So, basicly you should run a combination of physical and fire.

WEP:
Grief PB
Wep swap:
6 facet ba or hoto

Shield:
Pheonix (add those ED via gear, which otherwise used to be added via werebear skill, as well as fireabs is now covered and LR gets buffed to 80)
Optional stormshield for MB...
Swap:
Spirit 29 (99fcr and bo shield)

Enigma

Arach

Magefist

Highlord

10fcr/str/dex/ar/@ ring

Raven

Shadow dancers

2dru/20fcr/AR mod/2soc (ideally frw etc as well)

Socets of diadem is hard to choose... U need to check ur ias break and choose if u want to maintain the 7fpa vs 10% arach slow or not...

Torch
Annie
9 x life/5@
8 x shape skillers or mix of ele + shape...
Cube: Demon limb, mara, bk, bk

Now skilling etc:
Fully skill fireclaw and its syntenergies
Fully syntenergies firestorm (casted from pheonix)
1 all summons(expept snakes and undead oak)
X ammount of werewolf to hit desired breakpoint and see if u want extra to counter slow or not.. 1 ias jool in helm + shael or ber + grief pb 40 + hl = 75 ias. And those may fine cover 10% slow 7 fpa if enought werewolf skilling.
1 cyclone armor
remaining between the other relevant fire skills such as volcano/armageddon etc...

I can try to make a version in builder later... Rabies worked bad on d2r, so i might consider change my wolf a little as well, but i would prefer fury over fireclaw any day...

Gold: 0.00
Oct 4 2022 06:35pm
Quote (gel87 @ Oct 3 2022 08:44pm)
He ment pvp^^

Well... I can start with saying it wont be strong. It was already weak at 4 fpa on d2lod. And even though base damage and syntenergies got changed ur still gonna land same damage as before, but with slower FPA.
Werebear will get loads of AR adds. So your ar will be higher than fireclaw'ers used to have. The cooldowns towards other skills was a pain in the ass before, but now those are removed.

So, basicly you should run a combination of physical and fire.

WEP:
Grief PB
Wep swap:
6 facet ba or hoto

Shield:
Pheonix (add those ED via gear, which otherwise used to be added via werebear skill, as well as fireabs is now covered and LR gets buffed to 80)
Optional stormshield for MB...
Swap:
Spirit 29 (99fcr and bo shield)

Enigma

Arach

Magefist

Highlord

10fcr/str/dex/ar/@ ring

Raven

Shadow dancers

2dru/20fcr/AR mod/2soc (ideally frw etc as well)

Socets of diadem is hard to choose... U need to check ur ias break and choose if u want to maintain the 7fpa vs 10% arach slow or not...

Torch
Annie
9 x life/5@
8 x shape skillers or mix of ele + shape...
Cube: Demon limb, mara, bk, bk

Now skilling etc:
Fully skill fireclaw and its syntenergies
Fully syntenergies firestorm (casted from pheonix)
1 all summons(expept snakes and undead oak)
X ammount of werewolf to hit desired breakpoint and see if u want extra to counter slow or not.. 1 ias jool in helm + shael or ber + grief pb 40 + hl = 75 ias. And those may fine cover 10% slow 7 fpa if enought werewolf skilling.
1 cyclone armor
remaining between the other relevant fire skills such as volcano/armageddon etc...

I can try to make a version in builder later... Rabies worked bad on d2r, so i might consider change my wolf a little as well, but i would prefer fury over fireclaw any day...

i vouch for gel and his build expertise, really helped make me fun chars and viable as well.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll