d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > ## Ls Guild Bango Competition ##
Prev1444546
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,446.47
Warn: 30%
Dec 8 2022 08:22pm
Quote (NR1 @ Dec 8 2022 08:08pm)
Just sad it wasnt up for longer, since some of them are near imposible tasks ^^
Poor Andy actually bought the 2years of vault and wasnt even able to win that back from the prizepool haha :D

We did a pretty good job tho consider we were pretty much only 4 ppl doing these tasks

Not sure how far the other guilds made it :P

https://i.imgur.com/XYk6OjU.png

Edit: We were only missing 2 comfries to have that one completed aswell :D (lvl 40 and 50)
I'm also glad that I didnt start turn all my lvl 10 essences into Uniques already, that would have been a huge waste :P
Could have done them on t1s but there wasnt any sport in that ^^

Well it wss like 72 days or something idk. Eventually I had to go and set a date. Reeeeeeep. Yall really put in the work.

andy got 2 years of vault and now he doesnt have to think about it for a long time and yall knew that hehe.

Shame not more people fot involved but for a first time bango id say it was alright and everyone enjoyed COK's participation. We'll have to make it more balanced next time. weeeee

I mean u can still do em al if its worth it just for fun.
Gold: 6,798.87
Dec 8 2022 10:05pm
Quote (NR1 @ Dec 8 2022 01:08pm)
Just sad it wasnt up for longer, since some of them are near imposible tasks ^^
Poor Andy actually bought the 2years of vault and wasnt even able to win that back from the prizepool haha :D

We did a pretty good job tho consider we were pretty much only 4 ppl doing these tasks

Not sure how far the other guilds made it :P

https://i.imgur.com/XYk6OjU.png

Edit: We were only missing 2 comfries to have that one completed aswell :D (lvl 40 and 50)
I'm also glad that I didnt start turn all my lvl 10 essences into Uniques already, that would have been a huge waste :P
Could have done them on t1s but there wasnt any sport in that ^^

:lol:

Should turn 20,480 lvl 55 magical essences into 10 lvl 55 unique essences or no balls! :evil:

This post was edited by BWConformity on Dec 8 2022 10:07pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1444546
Add Reply New Topic New Poll