d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Wanted To Post In Forchan But
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.64
Sep 29 2022 02:13pm
didnt wanna pay and couldnt read captcha they're assholes overthere

yea well to be completely honest, even tho im only 30, like i said ive pushed my body to high limits with alcohol, weed, and even
when i was younger , cough syrup which made me really high- but likely harmed my organs in the process. besides these things,
ive always struggled with lack of nourishing sleep especially in high school , i almost was tired EVERY day.
combined with a terrible diet, i doubt that i'll make it to the usa life average of 78. especially since those stats
are coming from the old people passing away, which didnt mostly grow up on processed crap and with the life expectancy declining now,
i dont think ill live very much past 60 if that. its a sad realization that ive been hypothesizing lately, but
i'm ultimately okay with it. ive had a very interesting life so far, with exiting things and proud learnings such as
my love of Buddhism, my belief that im one with the universe and life is much simpler than most are made to believe
because of big money and big business. consume work consume work. im able to enjoy meditation now - so im not afraid of
death whenever it comes. in a sense for a 30 year old , relative to most - this is my opinion , i feel much ahead of the majority mentally.
Oct 2 2022 05:30pm
Bump

anyone have any sci backed advice for me?

This post was edited by themime on Oct 2 2022 05:31pm
Gold: 35,445.24
Warn: 10%
Oct 2 2022 05:50pm
Fix your diet+intermittent fasting+workout.
Do this and your sleep issues will disappear.
It's never to late to turn your life around.
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Oct 3 2022 12:04pm
Quote (themime @ Oct 3 2022 01:30am)
Bump

anyone have any sci backed advice for me?

leave usa
Gold: 332.00
Oct 5 2022 05:05am
im trying to be honest cause i feel like this is a troll post. well written tho, i liked it.

To my advice:

First of all, im not a buddisht nor fan of it. Overall religion is bullshit if you ask me. I feel bad for saying that but there is a reason for it and ill explain it to you right now:
Religion always tries to make you feel good about the worst shit thats happening to you. And since people dont really give a F*** about each other, religion serves this purpose where noone has to care for each other and youll still feel good about it, which is bad! Humans are social beings.
So i suggest you try to think about what people were like before we got all industrialised. What human made happy and live a long life. Theres people in the medieval times that became very old unlike the stuff people are trying to tell us these days.
First of all you should eat lots of proteins. Especially proteins without fat. Thats what your body wants to stay healthy and regenerate your cells that are constantly dying every day. Your body also needs lots of energy to function well.
Any type of carbohydrates are awesome at keeping you awake and happy!
Secondly you should get around 30 minutes of movement every day. Walking around your neighbourhood or in a park is all it takes to liven up your body circulation which reduces the risk of getting sick by alot! Not only talking about physical illnesses but also psychologically.
Dont forget to drink alot! If your blood is thin it reduces the chances of getting a heart attack or a stroke which is most common death for people these days.(cause of fat food and not having to walk cause of cars)
Also you shouldnt really give a f*** about what people think about you.

I was tired while writing this so excuse my poor wording but im always happy to share some of my knowledge about life and myself and what keeps me going and motivates me.

This post was edited by legitplayer1 on Oct 5 2022 05:20am
Oct 5 2022 02:27pm
thx mate
Gold: 2,420.00
Oct 5 2022 06:04pm
what exactly are you asking gamer
Gold: 281.64
Oct 17 2022 09:28am
Quote (themime @ 29 Sep 2022 13:13)
didnt wanna pay and couldnt read captcha they're assholes overthere

yea well to be completely honest, even tho im only 30, like i said ive pushed my body to high limits with alcohol, weed, and even
when i was younger , cough syrup which made me really high- but likely harmed my organs in the process. besides these things,
ive always struggled with lack of nourishing sleep especially in high school , i almost was tired EVERY day.
combined with a terrible diet, i doubt that i'll make it to the usa life average of 78. especially since those stats
are coming from the old people passing away, which didnt mostly grow up on processed crap and with the life expectancy declining now,
i dont think ill live very much past 60 if that. its a sad realization that ive been hypothesizing lately, but
i'm ultimately okay with it. ive had a very interesting life so far, with exiting things and proud learnings such as
my love of Buddhism, my belief that im one with the universe and life is much simpler than most are made to believe
because of big money and big business. consume work consume work. im able to enjoy meditation now - so im not afraid of
death whenever it comes. in a sense for a 30 year old , relative to most - this is my opinion , i feel much ahead of the majority mentally.

Develop a relationship with your local general practitioner doctor and stop seeking medical advice from the internet.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll