d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Anti-american Imperialism
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 257.70
Sep 29 2022 12:14pm
I am a Canadian

From as early as I can remember I've had a distaste for American politics, particularly the imperialism side of things, not so much the capitalistic culture.

I've made an earnest attempt to challenge my views as biased or irrational, but I can always circle them back to justify my opinion. I can't find any information that can convince me American imperialism is a good thing all in all for anyone and only has benefits for the country of America itself, not even its own Populus.

I'm concerned my bias/search trends/figures I actively watch on media etc have become more and more skewed to what I already believe, and would like help diversifying my information diet.
Does anyone happen to have any information that is Pro-Imperialism? Preferably from a more scientific standpoint but I'll take all suggestions.
As my current stance is well thought out and is currently on the side of being against American Imperialism, I would like to diversify the info I intake and give the opinion I do not agree with a chance for the purpose of expanding my own perspective.
It's easy enough for me to sift through trolls and garbage for the most part.

Thanks in advance all.

Gold: 13,367.06
Warn: 10%
Sep 29 2022 12:18pm
If you don't like it, you can gittttttt out!
Gold: 4,575.01
Sep 29 2022 12:47pm
you cannot be Canadian and simultaneously be against Imperialism, unless you emigrate & renounce your Canadian citizenship, renounce the English language, and all and any culture related to Canada

Canada is a foreign British Imperial realm

Now, if you support British Imperialism but denounce American Imperialism that is rational.

This post was edited by El1te on Sep 29 2022 12:48pm
Gold: 257.70
Sep 29 2022 12:55pm
Quote (El1te @ Sep 29 2022 01:47pm)
you cannot be Canadian and simultaneously be against Imperialism, unless you emigrate & renounce your Canadian citizenship, renounce the English language, and all and any culture related to Canada

Canada is a foreign British Imperial realm

Now, if you support British Imperialism but denounce American Imperialism that is rational.

I am aware of Canada's relation to the British empire, but admittingly my knowledge of British imperialism is lacking. I understand your statement haha.

In this post, I was specifically referencing American Imperialism, not Imperialism as a whole ideal, still pretty green in my political knowledge and just want to learn more.
I came to my conclusions on American imperialism on my own ( organically through influence ) and I know there are smarter people out there than me with more logical conclusions or other information to consider.

Starting specifically on American imperialism probably because of the global climate, America is noisy and it's hard to not hear about their politics so easier to find info to digest relating to it.

Will be exploring other imperialistic nations in the future
Gold: 59.69
Sep 30 2022 11:56am
imagine america without having atomic bombs and all the massive influence into geopolitics.
maybe they would have had less high crime rates, less corruption, less massive drug addiction and at latest a not such a brainwashed gendergeneration?
USA cant offer anything interesting to the world, the only reason world having contact to them is that theyre forced to. all of them.

americans should rly start think about moving away from that capitalistic bullshit. they will never stop being such greedy morons if nothing changes
Gold: 52,065.89
Sep 30 2022 03:38pm
Politics is not the core of what America is.

Politicians have politicized everything. It's one of the largest mass hypnosis schemes that has spanned for generations.

America is not a Democracy, It's a Constitutional Republic.

America does not have Politicians it has Representatives.

So many sheeple are brainwashed and don't know the truth. :fume:
Gold: 48,230.00
Oct 1 2022 07:34pm
America is just CCP with extra steps and less voters.
Gold: 35,445.24
Oct 1 2022 07:48pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 1 2022 08:34pm)
America is just CCP with extra steps and less voters.

Deff moving that way more every day.
But the founding principles are sound.
In fact they foresaw these times could come and gave us the tools to fix it.
Most don't know this, as they have used words like insurrection and sedition in order to obfuscate this truth.
Gold: 48,230.00
Oct 2 2022 03:30am
Quote (sirthom @ 2 Oct 2022 09:48)
Deff moving that way more every day.
But the founding principles are sound.
In fact they foresaw these times could come and gave us the tools to fix it.
Most don't know this, as they have used words like insurrection and sedition in order to obfuscate this truth.

It's called guns, the people need to step up and protect .
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Oct 2 2022 04:03am
currently #1 in all segments, just needs more guns to do even better.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll