d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > The 100
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 105.00
Dec 30 2022 02:22am
Quote (Rezzakin @ Dec 30 2022 02:15am)
What was your biggest gripe with it? I can't remember lol

It's been a minute, but they treated radiation as if it were a chemical contamination. "Black rain" carried radiation. But you were safe inside a tent (or a jeep) as long as you didn't get wet. I get that there ARE radioactive particles that are carried in rain and on the wind- but the show acted as if gamma rays don't exist.
Gold: 550.00
Dec 30 2022 02:28am
Quote (PaulM66 @ Dec 30 2022 03:22am)
It's been a minute, but they treated radiation as if it were a chemical contamination. "Black rain" carried radiation. But you were safe inside a tent (or a jeep) as long as you didn't get wet. I get that there ARE radioactive particles that are carried in rain and on the wind- but the show acted as if gamma rays don't exist.

Ah okay I see, I didn't really follow that lol. I mean they did create computer chips that acts as a heaven! And other weird shit XD
Gold: 105.00
Dec 30 2022 02:34am
Quote (Rezzakin @ Dec 30 2022 02:28am)
Ah okay I see, I didn't really follow that lol. I mean they did create computer chips that acts as a heaven! And other weird shit XD

Hah yeah I get that. I guess it's easier for me to accept Futuristic shit that is not likely to ever actually happen, or even is downright impossible, than fucking up well known CURRENT science. It's like I was watching a Sci-Fi movie once.. I forget the name now. But there were literal teleportation gates. And I didn't complain about that. But when debris fell off the hull of the ship and didn't continue to float away but tailed back into the rear part of the vessel as would happen in atmosphere, I was like "OH HELL NO."

Kind of a wierd quirk I guess but oh well :)
Gold: 550.00
Dec 30 2022 03:09am
Quote (PaulM66 @ Dec 30 2022 03:34am)
Hah yeah I get that. I guess it's easier for me to accept Futuristic shit that is not likely to ever actually happen, or even is downright impossible, than fucking up well known CURRENT science. It's like I was watching a Sci-Fi movie once.. I forget the name now. But there were literal teleportation gates. And I didn't complain about that. But when debris fell off the hull of the ship and didn't continue to float away but tailed back into the rear part of the vessel as would happen in atmosphere, I was like "OH HELL NO."

Kind of a wierd quirk I guess but oh well :)

Yeah I get what you mean lol! It makes sense
Gold: 155.05
Dec 30 2022 10:57am
Think I only watch the first two seasons maybe, gotta start it back up again guy at work told me about it and now I gotta see it hahahaha
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll