d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Open Marriage?..
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 313,798.00
Oct 1 2022 11:59am
Just be honest and communicate. seems like you two are already doing that.

set boundaries and speak up if something bothers you enough
Gold: 1,500.00
Oct 2 2022 06:42am
Quote (Ryvulet @ Oct 1 2022 08:11am)
Eh, power ti y’all. But to me, if you are so boring that sex is your only enjoyment in life, so much so that you go out of your way for more people.. you gotta be pretty boring.

Not my only enjoyment lol but it's definitely top 10
Gold: 805.50
Oct 2 2022 11:00am
Yo honestly since modern society has happened

Rich man's, have always been having mistresses n shit

If ur girl is open with u having another girl , thats cool

But I don't think all of us men are open with sharing girls, some are but most aren't

Just watch mad men; they talk about the sweet innocent 1960s, the basic answer is ,

Men have been dogs since the dawn of time,

Fucking one girl over n over n over, gets old

Only guys who say other wise, simply haven't had enuf sex, all pussy gets old eventually ,
Even if she's a super model..... that's the painful truth for girls anyways
Gold: 0.00
Oct 3 2022 09:05am
Yes I am a Mormon
Gold: 3.00
Oct 5 2022 05:38pm
Just typed a long response and saw this

background info: we have 3 kids and have been married for 11 year

Well it seems that your husband's disgusting urges have now permanently effected the lives of your children in which they will never be able to recover from. Unfortunately divorce is now inevitable and you are partly to blame.

I would immediately stop all approval of him being a cheating potential cuck and seek therapy. Do what you can to salvage the lives of your children and stop being so selfish.

This post was edited by SP00K on Oct 5 2022 05:38pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Oct 8 2022 07:47pm
Ok, personally I am not into polyamory, wife-swapping, swinging and all that, however I just want to say that people don't stop being attracted to the opposite sex just because they're married. I would never want to share my man with another woman either physically or emotionally, however if my husband comes up to me and is completely honest with me that he is genuinely interested in another woman, I won't know what to do. I find that I don't have it in me to be mad at him.
Gold: 0.69
Oct 10 2022 01:54am
Quote (JessiWan @ 9 Oct 2022 04:47)
Ok, personally I am not into polyamory, wife-swapping, swinging and all that, however I just want to say that people don't stop being attracted to the opposite sex just because they're married. I would never want to share my man with another woman either physically or emotionally, however if my husband comes up to me and is completely honest with me that he is genuinely interested in another woman, I won't know what to do. I find that I don't have it in me to be mad at him.

You will most likely consider yourself undesirable and trust me, you wont feel good about it.
I am facing similar issues(undesirability, not the urge to cheat) and it's killing me. Girlfriend is way less excited for us having sex than I am and this makes me think she's not really that into me. We've spoke several times about it and she keeps saying she likes me a lot, but from my point of view it doesn't seem like it..

No matter how upfront he is, when he's out somewhere with the other girl you will feel awful thinking about him having a better time with her than with you.
Gold: 1,500.00
Oct 10 2022 12:12pm

Quote (SP00K @ Oct 5 2022 07:38pm)
Just typed a long response and saw this

background info: we have 3 kids and have been married for 11 year
Well it seems that your husband's disgusting urges have now permanently effected the lives of your children in which they will never be able to recover from. Unfortunately divorce is now inevitable and you are partly to blame.

I would immediately stop all approval of him being a cheating potential cuck and seek therapy. Do what you can to salvage the lives of your children and stop being so selfish.

See I knew I could count on JSP for some cold-hearted truth, but your wrong, my children don't know what is going on.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2022 09:04pm
Quote (Xiu @ Oct 1 2022 04:10am)
yeah basically.

thank you for your honest opinion and encouraging words.

yeah, I caught him up in a lie and it started a divorce talk that ended with this resolution. I don't think he had a particular girl in mind but just wanted more sex and attention from me.

He claims that if I let him go on dates then he will find us a girlfriend and we can end the search for more people. He has had 3 different coffee dates with bi women. Said he might sleep with one of them before introducing me to her to see if he wants to.
He is not bi. He also said I could hunt for men as long as they would be ok with him watching. I had one date that stood me up so far.

We also got freaky with a m/f couple to start this whole thing off. It was very awkward.

On a side note, besides that one couple I don't think he has gotten freaky with his dates in person. All the attention has made us both really hot and have been spending way more time with each other and he quit talking about divorce. I'm just nervous that he is
going to find a girl and want to keep her and I'm not going to like her.

background info: we have 3 kids and have been married for 11 years.

100% what is going to happen in the end. The meat triangles never work.
Gold: 10.00
Oct 11 2022 09:09pm
Fine… I’ll sleep with your husband but he’s the girl. I’m 6’11 and I got bad knees so it’s the only option.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll