d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Trade Link
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,294.00
Sep 23 2022 06:49pm
hey new in poe on jsp, how do i send trade link ?? ( i have premium stash tabs)
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 23 2022 07:59pm
Quote (Virion90 @ Sep 24 2022 02:49am)

i cant really answer that cause i dont have premium tabs :cry:

and i dont wanna be like those guys in general help who give unnecessary advice, but since you are new on poe jsp, just never forget to watch your back and never mention jsp in poe :wacko:

someone will answer your question soon probably too :blush: !

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Sep 23 2022 08:01pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 23 2022 08:03pm
a "trade link" ? :huh:
Gold: 0.00
Sep 23 2022 08:17pm
You don't.
Gold: 1,294.00
Sep 23 2022 08:29pm
so how u trade here ? poe stuff/currency vs fg ?
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 23 2022 09:00pm
this game is not for you

https://youtu.be/_9Htgh0i1zM
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 23 2022 09:05pm
Quote (Virion90 @ Sep 24 2022 04:29am)
so how u trade here ? poe stuff/currency vs fg ?

oh that i can answer! basically the best way to trade here is to avoid directly trading for items, as they can be tracked and using jsp is bannable. the best thing is to buy/sell currency alone, and do all other trades ingame

also avoid major rmters, for example a guy named smalldevil is a rmter that was responsible for ggg catching a lot of us because he was flagged. to avoid this, check the one who trades with you both in jsp (a trader is likely to be trusted if he has a set up profile (means he cares about this acc and is less likely to be a rmter who just uses jsp as a transaction device), a lot of people in friendlist etc. join date doesnt matter as much but is still a good sign of someone who values his acc more), and in poe (char lvl > 90 for example, meaning its not a shit tier lvl 25 rmter, a lot of mtx (again, means he cares about his poe acc), char name (a name tells a lot about a person, and something like "gfgfdhfghgfhg" means hes there to liquidate currency and do that alone), etc)

you could use a burner account/vpn/vm to be extra safe, but if you follow the general ideas from above, you are very unlikely to run into trouble with ggg :blush:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Sep 23 2022 09:07pm
Trade Assistant
Gold: 8,550.00
Trader: Mediator
Sep 23 2022 09:32pm
Quote (Virion90 @ Sep 24 2022 08:49am)

Hi Virion90,
When a trader is requesting for a trade link here they're actually asking for a template of the whisper message that gets sent when you use the game's official auction house at http://www.pathofexile.com/trade.
The message goes a little something like this: "@To YourUserName Hi, I would like to buy your [link to item] listed for [however much negotiated] in Kalandra (Stash tab [name of stash tab]; position: left [1] top [1] (Position of your item)"

*Note that brackets are replaced with actual value and links.

The reason for doing this is so the trade is disguised like an actual official auction house trade therefore it raises less suspicion with the game.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do so:

1. If you're buying for example 5 divines here from a trader, first place a random item in your premium stash tab which you'd want to "trade" for the divines.
2. Right click on the item, select "Exact price" from the dropdown menu then change the amount and currency type to whatever you're buying from here, in this example it'll be 5 Divine Orbs.
3. Now you want to go type out that message in the exact format as the one mentioned below and replace the information with your trade information then PM the user you're trading with with this "trade link", here's an example:
@Lionhearted Hi, I would like to buy your Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel listed for 5 divine in Kalandra (stash tab "Premium"; position: left 1, top 1)

(Replace "Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel with a link to your item, press Ctrl + alt then click on the item you're trading)
4. If you're unfamiliar with the axis of your stash tabs (left and right), you may grab that information by going to the PoE official forums: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/1851 then creating a random topic, then click on your character info on the top left of your browser screen, a popup should open then you may select the "Stash" tab then browse your premium tab for the item you've listed for the "trade", afterwards click on that item and exit out of that browser, a BBcode with the position of your item should generate in the posting window and it should look like this:

Code
[linkItem location="Stash9" league="Kalandra" x="10" y="5"]

The value of "X" is your left and "Y" is your right.

Hope that helps!

P.S: We recommend users to always use a mediator service for trades. :thumbsup:

This post was edited by Lionhearted on Sep 23 2022 09:39pm
Gold: 427,251.75
Sep 24 2022 12:57am
Quote (Lionhearted @ 24 Sep 2022 05:32)
Hi Virion90,
When a trader is requesting for a trade link here they're actually asking for a template of the whisper message that gets sent when you use the game's official auction house at http://www.pathofexile.com/trade.
The message goes a little something like this: "@To YourUserName Hi, I would like to buy your [link to item] listed for [however much negotiated] in Kalandra (Stash tab [name of stash tab]; position: left [1] top [1] (Position of your item)"

*Note that brackets are replaced with actual value and links.

The reason for doing this is so the trade is disguised like an actual official auction house trade therefore it raises less suspicion with the game.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do so:

1. If you're buying for example 5 divines here from a trader, first place a random item in your premium stash tab which you'd want to "trade" for the divines.
2. Right click on the item, select "Exact price" from the dropdown menu then change the amount and currency type to whatever you're buying from here, in this example it'll be 5 Divine Orbs.
3. Now you want to go type out that message in the exact format as the one mentioned below and replace the information with your trade information then PM the user you're trading with with this "trade link", here's an example:

(Replace "Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel with a link to your item, press Ctrl + alt then click on the item you're trading)
4. If you're unfamiliar with the axis of your stash tabs (left and right), you may grab that information by going to the PoE official forums: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/1851 then creating a random topic, then click on your character info on the top left of your browser screen, a popup should open then you may select the "Stash" tab then browse your premium tab for the item you've listed for the "trade", afterwards click on that item and exit out of that browser, a BBcode with the position of your item should generate in the posting window and it should look like this:

Code
[linkItem location="Stash9" league="Kalandra" x="10" y="5"]

The value of "X" is your left and "Y" is your right.

Hope that helps!

P.S: We recommend users to always use a mediator service for trades. :thumbsup:

You might want to sticky this since the question keeps reappearing every now and then and cuz you answered it flawlessly :-)
Trade Assistant
Gold: 8,550.00
Trader: Mediator
Sep 24 2022 01:08am
Quote (OrcishDevil @ Sep 24 2022 02:57pm)
You might want to sticky this since the question keeps reappearing every now and then and cuz you answered it flawlessly :-)

Good idea. ^_^
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll