d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Do Men Like Feminine Women
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Sep 23 2022 09:13am
Cinderella Man, James Walter Braddock during the great depression couldn't find work and pay his bills, let alone feed his children and wife. He begged from his former peers for any spare change, anything to help. His children fell tremendously ill and he was doing anything he could to provide. He was boxing amateur bouts with a broken hand and working at the dock (when they only selected a few workers every day out of hundreds at the yard) and tried to maintain his families well being.

What was his wife doing during this time? Complaining that the family is dying and that they have no food, power and heat. She did not work. She did not provide. It was up to the "man of the house" to make it right, and he did.

That is all. I don't know why I wrote this, just seemed cooler than what everyone here is crying about.
Gold: 1.69
Sep 23 2022 09:15am
Quote (MadMan87 @ 23 Sep 2022 11:12)
I’d say as a man that has been married 15 years talking to a person still looking that I have a pretty big leg up on you on how a relationship works. At least currently. Although I do wish you luck. Hope you find the one.

But until you do the one piece of advice I’ll give you that I already know you are not going to take is this.

ALWAYS think about your partner and kids first. They are your priority. Not yourself, not equality and most certainly not respect( you get that respect instantly by being selfless if it’s the right person for you.)

Dude, settling with a woman because you are older or just easier to hook up doesn't make you superior in understanding people. Get over yourself rofl.
People have been in relationships since they graduated high school and still barely comprehend their partner or the dynamic of society. Or even the history of it.

This post was edited by Ryvulet on Sep 23 2022 09:16am
Gold: 1,453.85
Sep 23 2022 09:16am
Quote (Ryvulet @ Sep 23 2022 08:15am)
Dude, settling with a woman because you are older or just easier to hook up doesn't make you superior in understanding people. Get over yourself rofl.

How can you say this? You don't even know him.

People have been in relationships since they graduated high school and still barely comprehend their partner or the dynamic of society. Or even the history of it.

You are in no position to judge other people's level of understanding of anything. You literally lack comprehension of the written words.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Sep 23 2022 09:18am
Gold: 10.00
Sep 23 2022 09:16am
Quote (MadMardi @ Sep 23 2022 10:13am)
Cinderella Man, James Walter Braddock during the great depression couldn't find work and pay his bills, let alone feed his children and wife. He begged from his former peers for any spare change, anything to help. His children fell tremendously ill and he was doing anything he could to provide. He was boxing amateur bouts with a broken hand and working at the dock (when they only selected a few workers every day out of hundreds at the yard) and tried to maintain his families well being.

What was his wife doing during this time? Complaining that the family is dying and that they have no food, power and heat. She did not work. She did not provide. It was up to the "man of the house" to make it right, and he did.

That is all. I don't know why I wrote this, just seemed cooler than what everyone here is crying about.

People also need to understand there is a difference between a feminine woman or oldschool woman and a useless woman.

If I fell Ill my wife would step up. But I’m not so she doesn’t have to and honestly I love coming home to a clean house, amazing dinner and kids and woman who adore me and have nothing but gratefulness in their eyes.

Shit is 🔥. (As the kids say)
Sep 23 2022 09:20am
Quote (JessiWan @ 23 Sep 2022 11:16)
How can you say this? You don't even know him.

Easily.
Sep 23 2022 09:21am
Quote (MadMan87 @ Sep 23 2022 09:16am)
People also need to understand there is a difference between a feminine woman or oldschool woman and a useless woman.

If I fell Ill my wife would step up. But I’m not so she doesn’t have to and honestly I love coming home to a clean house, amazing dinner and kids and woman who adore me and have nothing but gratefulness in their eyes.

Werd. I suffer from chronic migraines (concussions etc) and when I'm down my wife steps up big time for me. I run the house and take the brunt load, but we are a strong fam that work and help each other when we need it most.
Gold: 1,453.85
Sep 23 2022 09:21am
Quote (Ryvulet @ Sep 23 2022 08:20am)
Easily.

How? You can read minds?
Sep 23 2022 09:26am
Quote (MadMan87 @ 23 Sep 2022 11:16)

Even if I made enough to support the family, I'd want my wife to work too. Vice versa.
Gold: 10.00
Sep 23 2022 09:30am
Quote (Ryvulet @ Sep 23 2022 10:15am)

I mean. I clearly understand it more than you. Not that I’m an expert on the subject but since I’m 35. Have(as you said) been with the same person since high school (15 exactly) and then married to that very same person for 15 years.

I kinda got a hint of what it’s like to be in a real relationship. House, Bills, Kids, fights, in-laws, property purchases, health issues… you know the usual stuff. Been there done that.

At what length do you find I’ll be knowledgeable on the subject would you say? Do I have to get a degree from an unmarried professor? Do I have to hit 80 and still be with her?

EDIT:

And you wanting YOUR wife to work is awesome. That fits your goal for a relationship dynamic. I will NEVER down talk that. You are an individual. You know what will make you happy.

This post was edited by MadMan87 on Sep 23 2022 09:31am
Sep 23 2022 09:31am
Quote (Ryvulet @ Sep 23 2022 09:26am)
Even if I made enough to support the family, I'd want my wife to work too. Vice versa.

My wife complains I don't make enough money so she doesn't have to work. I just tell her she's lucky. 70k a year still ain't good enough boys.

If I made 100k+ a year, I would want her to stay home with our son. If you have children, there's no getting that time back and the best nurturer will always be the parent vs. daycares, etc.

Hope everyone has A GREAT FRIDAY weeoooo

:banana:
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll