d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Unreal Ssf Hc Luck
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Sep 22 2022 05:38pm
finally after years of failed attempts i made my first ssf hc enigma from lk runs.

just yesterday i finished lvling my barb and geared him for pitzerking.

in less than 2 days of casual farming ive found a 19/13 griffs, 30/40/25 eth death fathom, 29/13/2os coa, a ohm, and the least impressive but still worth mentioning a andys for my merc.

ive never had any luck near this even when running multiple bots back in the day
Gold: 5,703.65
Sep 22 2022 08:11pm
Gg
Sep 22 2022 09:02pm
Quote (ahhabee @ Sep 22 2022 10:11pm)
Gg

Ty, it’s got me wondering if they increased drop rates in d2r or some shit. Been playing for almost 20 years and admittedly did a lot of botting in that time too. I’ve found a lot of gg shit but never this many items this quick. I mentioned it was all in 1.5 days. But failed to specify that was casual as fuck play. Probably 40-60 runs total. The odds of finding all that with the rolls I got in such few runs is just blowing my mind.

/edit I just realized how I “failed to specify” but then went on to basically just reiterate exactly what I said in the original post. But still, blowing my mind.

This post was edited by Xdaci on Sep 22 2022 09:03pm
Sep 23 2022 06:06am
Quote (Xdaci @ Sep 22 2022 11:02pm)
Ty, it’s got me wondering if they increased drop rates in d2r or some shit. Been playing for almost 20 years and admittedly did a lot of botting in that time too. I’ve found a lot of gg shit but never this many items this quick. I mentioned it was all in 1.5 days. But failed to specify that was casual as fuck play. Probably 40-60 runs total. The odds of finding all that with the rolls I got in such few runs is just blowing my mind.

/edit I just realized how I “failed to specify” but then went on to basically just reiterate exactly what I said in the original post. But still, blowing my mind.

I will be honest, my MFing comes in waves. I will update my post today, but yesterday I had the best MF day in my life. However, I also go 3-4 days without finding jack. I remember setting up bots back in the day (granted I only setup maybe 5-10 bots), but they were terrible. Terribly setup too. I had 5-10 hammerdins, they would run shenk, chaos, meph, andy, etc... they were super slow too. Maybe only ran 50-100 runs the entire night (if they didn't bug out and stop joining games or got timed out due to too many games too quickly, etc...). My SSF barb is farming specific areas and specific monsters to be able to drop some of those gg items, but most of where my bots were farming couldn't even drop a fathom or griffs etc... I think its more about the efficiency of the MF playing now and MF targeting and mass amount of runs versus crappy bots that were farming crappy areas, slowly.
Sep 23 2022 02:55pm
Quote (ahhabee @ Sep 23 2022 08:06am)
I will be honest, my MFing comes in waves. I will update my post today, but yesterday I had the best MF day in my life. However, I also go 3-4 days without finding jack. I remember setting up bots back in the day (granted I only setup maybe 5-10 bots), but they were terrible. Terribly setup too. I had 5-10 hammerdins, they would run shenk, chaos, meph, andy, etc... they were super slow too. Maybe only ran 50-100 runs the entire night (if they didn't bug out and stop joining games or got timed out due to too many games too quickly, etc...). My SSF barb is farming specific areas and specific monsters to be able to drop some of those gg items, but most of where my bots were farming couldn't even drop a fathom or griffs etc... I think its more about the efficiency of the MF playing now and MF targeting and mass amount of runs versus crappy bots that were farming crappy areas, slowly.

For sure. I’ve done retard botting and super efficient botting. Still never had this luck lol. The luck aspect comes from the timeframe. Found it all in so little runs.

But like u said I probably won’t find jack shit for a while now. I rolled that ohm into a 5bo cta as well btw.
Sep 23 2022 08:53pm
Quote (Xdaci @ Sep 23 2022 03:55pm)
For sure. I’ve done retard botting and super efficient botting. Still never had this luck lol. The luck aspect comes from the timeframe. Found it all in so little runs.

But like u said I probably won’t find jack shit for a while now. I rolled that ohm into a 5bo cta as well btw.

Nice man, I’d take a 5 Bo roll any day
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll