d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > New 50 Mins Gameplay Footage Leak... Looks Bad
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Sep 26 2022 04:18am
Quote (KDACardano @ Sep 19 2022 02:08pm)
They could make it realistic, where, if you whirlwind next to a humanoid and an arm is chopped off, the humanoid starts running away from you with blood spurring out of their elbow, then you hit them again and they collapse and start crawling away from you in a pool of blood and then you land the final blow.

They could also make scenarios like in old games where, upon chopping something off the monster begs you not to kill them, only to backstab you if you comply.

They could also make cruel hellish scenarios where, when you enter a level, you catch the monsters there by surprise, who do all kind of cruel things that shock you so bad you forget about attacking them. Then they notice you.

Those possibilities are endless and I don't think any of them will become reality.

Take away human enemies or make it less gory for that aspect problem solved. No need to read into it like what is the meaning of life?
Gold: 1.00
Oct 3 2022 02:29am
Quote (ulmaguest @ Sep 18 2022 08:32pm)
https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/xhig0z/53_minutes_of_diablo_iv_leaked_beta_gameplay/

this isn't ready for 2023 release, lmao

will be rushed full of huge bugs out the door to pad ATVI quarterly numbers, massive issues on day 1 just watch

from the design POV it looks like they didn't learn anything, just like d3 this has massive screen-wide particle effects, making everything look comical

I hope I'm proven wrong in 2023

Nice
Gold: 8,013.34
Oct 3 2022 01:49pm
Quote (ulmaguest @ 18 Sep 2022 20:32)
https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/xhig0z/53_minutes_of_diablo_iv_leaked_beta_gameplay/

this isn't ready for 2023 release, lmao

will be rushed full of huge bugs out the door to pad ATVI quarterly numbers, massive issues on day 1 just watch

from the design POV it looks like they didn't learn anything, just like d3 this has massive screen-wide particle effects, making everything look comical

I hope I'm proven wrong in 2023

Nope .not rdy, no open trading.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2022 10:33pm
Quote (KDACardano @ Sep 18 2022 09:08pm)
They could make it realistic, where, if you whirlwind next to a humanoid and an arm is chopped off, the humanoid starts running away from you with blood spurring out of their elbow, then you hit them again and they collapse and start crawling away from you in a pool of blood and then you land the final blow.

They could also make scenarios like in old games where, upon chopping something off the monster begs you not to kill them, only to backstab you if you comply.

They could also make cruel hellish scenarios where, when you enter a level, you catch the monsters there by surprise, who do all kind of cruel things that shock you so bad you forget about attacking them. Then they notice you.

Those possibilities are endless and I don't think any of them will become reality.

This sounds like God of War, but would be super cool if they ever did this. Sounds expensive.
Gold: 8,000.00
Oct 12 2022 08:27am
It's funny, before releases it seems like they are coming to their senses then they just go back to their ActiShitvision garbage churn.

Should have swallowed their pride and brough Brevik and team back in, even if only as consultants
Gold: 2,183.01
Oct 12 2022 08:44am
Quote (mythoss @ Oct 12 2022 10:27am)
It's funny, before releases it seems like they are coming to their senses then they just go back to their ActiShitvision garbage churn.

Should have swallowed their pride and brough Brevik and team back in, even if only as consultants

Yep.

The worst aspect of modern Blizz is their gaslighting to cover for their own issues too. They just repeat the same "design philosophies" (code language for monetization and lack of new ideas) over and over.

For example, Wyatt Cheng, who does this a lot btw, said you can't buy gear in Diablo Immortal. But his definition of "gear" doesn't include gems, when the big p2w in D:I is gems. Gems are gear, always have been, it's something you equip. This kind of dishonest lying to people is typical of Blizz designers.

Then when players complain they blame the entire community for the actions of a few bm people, and ignore all valid criticism. I don't think D2R is headed in a great direction now either.

This post was edited by ulmaguest on Oct 12 2022 08:46am
Gold: 8,013.34
Oct 12 2022 03:13pm
Quote (ulmaguest @ 12 Oct 2022 16:44)
Yep.

The worst aspect of modern Blizz is their gaslighting to cover for their own issues too. They just repeat the same "design philosophies" (code language for monetization and lack of new ideas) over and over.

They are not just lacking new ideas, they are not even implementing old good ones like open trading system.
Gold: 671.10
Oct 12 2022 04:28pm
Why bother with quality when you can just pump out whatever half-assed garbage you want and the masses still buy it? Riddle it with microtransactions? There will be people who buy them. Whiners on internet forums are a loud minority, nothing more. Not saying that D4 is gonna be good by any means, but I guarantee you it's gonna sell and Blizzard is gonna make fuck tons of money.
Welcome to late-stage capitalism.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll