d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Lost Ark
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,797.00
Sep 13 2022 12:02pm
I heard there are 3 versions/servers of this game: russian, korean, japanese. my question is which is mostly played on jsp? Or is it all the same server, but different language?
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2022 03:21pm
There is western release, not really "global", KR, and RU.
KR you can't even play unless you can write and understand korean, because if your account gets locked you will be required to respond in korean, let alone the fact you need an ipin which is basically a SSN for Koreans to register.
So stick with the steam western version, and yes that is the most popular on jsp.

/e also seeing as you wanted to make FG, lost ark isn't the game for it, there is next to nothing to farm, and most gold comes from weekly content. You will need to invest easily 20k-40k fg depending on luck to get a roster up to a place where you can make roughly 2-3k fg back a week.

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Sep 13 2022 03:25pm
Sep 13 2022 04:54pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Sep 13 2022 11:21pm)
There is western release, not really "global", KR, and RU.
KR you can't even play unless you can write and understand korean, because if your account gets locked you will be required to respond in korean, let alone the fact you need an ipin which is basically a SSN for Koreans to register.
So stick with the steam western version, and yes that is the most popular on jsp.

/e also seeing as you wanted to make FG, lost ark isn't the game for it, there is next to nothing to farm, and most gold comes from weekly content. You will need to invest easily 20k-40k fg depending on luck to get a roster up to a place where you can make roughly 2-3k fg back a week.

ty for replying
If it isn't good for making fg, then do you have a better game for making fg in mind? I mean it probably beats d2r tbh, as everything is cheap in it
Sep 14 2022 03:21am
Ok, so I am downloading it from steam. I am downloading the free version. There are also options for paying to play, is it the same server tho
If I play free LA version, can I still play and trade with most jspers here? Sorry if these are noob questions, I know nothing about this game

This post was edited by kin198989 on Sep 14 2022 03:21am
Go Back To Other Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll