d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Lanai Server Help Iso
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,000.00
Sep 12 2022 10:40am
Hi all,

Edit**. Server is Kanai sorry

I’m pretty new to the game, and never been in the forums for it until now, so I apologize if this isn’t the right way to go about this, but I have a few questions for anyone willing to help please?

I’m lvl 51 sorc now, what’s the best way to lvl from here?

Is platinum worth buying? I don’t even know where to use it.

Does anyone sell items or currency for fg?

Is there anyone willing to help me with how/where to get better gear?

Are there farming spots? What/where are they?

Thanks very much, hope y’all are having fun!

This post was edited by Petrieam777 on Sep 12 2022 10:40am
Gold: 466.99
Sep 12 2022 05:59pm
Send Snatcha a dm. He's still active on this game, one of the few remaining
Gold: 0.00
Sep 12 2022 06:32pm
Quote (Petrieam777 @ Sep 12 2022 11:40am)
Hi all,

Edit**. Server is Kanai sorry

I’m pretty new to the game, and never been in the forums for it until now, so I apologize if this isn’t the right way to go about this, but I have a few questions for anyone willing to help please?

Thanks very much, hope y’all are having fun!

Do your dailies. Contracts once shadow. Side quests. Level your battle chest as each time you do you get massive amounts of exp. 3 battlegrounds per day. 8 bounties. I've seen guys in my clan level 100 paragons in a week.

No. Because to buy platinum you need to have purchased orbs to obtain the eternal legendary crests to have unbound legendary gems to sell. You won't be able to sell legendary gems if they are bound to your account, which all the free legendary crests will be bound. There is no effective way to buy platinum unless you've already spent the money for the gems, than you could have just sold the gems yourself on the market and got platinum that way in the first place.

There is no open trade available, aside from using the market, which as above, there is no real way to do this that makes sense. You can't trade. The game is Diablo and it involves ALOT of grinding and farming to get new pieces as all items are bound to your account and scale to your level, so you'll always find better gear naturally over time.

I wouldn't mind helping, but I am on the server Wailing Beasts. If you want to convert there, let me know, as I will try to help you once you start needing to dungeon farm. It's tough to start out because very few people farm Hell 1-3 dungeons now that everyone is 190+ paragon. If i helped you, I would have to charge you for my time, as it benefits me absolutely nothing to do lower hell modes other than to help people. If you're a serious active player (6+ hours a day, willing to do all contributing clan efforts) I'd consider bringing you into my clan but currently not accepting people under 120 paragon and even that is VERY low for my standards.

Once you start hell 1+, your main farming locations are going to be dungeons for set pieces. Each dungeon drops specific set pieces so it is not 100% random, although each dungeon will drop 1 of 6 pieces, once you hit hell 4. Legendary drops can drop from ancient elite monsters almost 90% of the time (there is a soft cap timer) and it is entirely possible to world farm, meaning you can sit there and kill mobs to get legendary drops but it is not like D2 where you can get set pieces from regular monsters. These only drop from the bosses in dungeons, which once you hit hell 4, you really need 4 people per party to maximize the benefit from dungeons.

There is probably alot of information that needs explaining as this is either going to be confusing because you haven't reached far enough in the quest line to understand or if you don't play the game you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.
If you're serious, I will have to charge you for my time because it is a serious burden on me to help other people as it takes time out of doing things I need for myself and my clan (currently clan leader of #3 clan on our server entirely) so if I'm not doing my dailies or farming myself, I am helping clan mates or doing pvp aspects of the game. Unfortunately, time is not an expendable resource on the game so time is very expensive on here.
Sep 13 2022 09:18am
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Sep 12 2022 06:32pm)
Do your dailies. Contracts once shadow. Side quests. Level your battle chest as each time you do you get massive amounts of exp. 3 battlegrounds per day. 8 bounties. I've seen guys in my clan level 100 paragons in a week.

No. Because to buy platinum you need to have purchased orbs to obtain the eternal legendary crests to have unbound legendary gems to sell. You won't be able to sell legendary gems if they are bound to your account, which all the free legendary crests will be bound. There is no effective way to buy platinum unless you've already spent the money for the gems, than you could have just sold the gems yourself on the market and got platinum that way in the first place.

There is no open trade available, aside from using the market, which as above, there is no real way to do this that makes sense. You can't trade. The game is Diablo and it involves ALOT of grinding and farming to get new pieces as all items are bound to your account and scale to your level, so you'll always find better gear naturally over time.

I wouldn't mind helping, but I am on the server Wailing Beasts. If you want to convert there, let me know, as I will try to help you once you start needing to dungeon farm. It's tough to start out because very few people farm Hell 1-3 dungeons now that everyone is 190+ paragon. If i helped you, I would have to charge you for my time, as it benefits me absolutely nothing to do lower hell modes other than to help people. If you're a serious active player (6+ hours a day, willing to do all contributing clan efforts) I'd consider bringing you into my clan but currently not accepting people under 120 paragon and even that is VERY low for my standards.

Once you start hell 1+, your main farming locations are going to be dungeons for set pieces. Each dungeon drops specific set pieces so it is not 100% random, although each dungeon will drop 1 of 6 pieces, once you hit hell 4. Legendary drops can drop from ancient elite monsters almost 90% of the time (there is a soft cap timer) and it is entirely possible to world farm, meaning you can sit there and kill mobs to get legendary drops but it is not like D2 where you can get set pieces from regular monsters. These only drop from the bosses in dungeons, which once you hit hell 4, you really need 4 people per party to maximize the benefit from dungeons.

There is probably alot of information that needs explaining as this is either going to be confusing because you haven't reached far enough in the quest line to understand or if you don't play the game you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.
If you're serious, I will have to charge you for my time because it is a serious burden on me to help other people as it takes time out of doing things I need for myself and my clan (currently clan leader of #3 clan on our server entirely) so if I'm not doing my dailies or farming myself, I am helping clan mates or doing pvp aspects of the game. Unfortunately, time is not an expendable resource on the game so time is very expensive on here.

First and foremost, :blink: that’s a lot, so thank you for taking the time!!

I went shadow with the mysterious guy, and did that opening line, but don’t know how to accept contracts.

I’m already a lvl 55 wizard, and don’t really relish the thought of starting over, especially since you’ve made it clear I’d have to pay for help, (unless maybe I misunderstood? :wacko: ) which I completely understand.

How do I know what/where dungeons are and which are best? Did you google this? Trial and error? Etc

Thanks so much man for taking the time and effort to help me on this, very much appreciated!!!
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2022 04:58pm
Quote (Petrieam777 @ Sep 13 2022 10:18am)
First and foremost, :blink: that’s a lot, so thank you for taking the time!!

I went shadow with the mysterious guy, and did that opening line, but don’t know how to accept contracts.

I’m already a lvl 55 wizard, and don’t really relish the thought of starting over, especially since you’ve made it clear I’d have to pay for help, (unless maybe I misunderstood? :wacko: ) which I completely understand.

How do I know what/where dungeons are and which are best? Did you google this? Trial and error? Etc

Thanks so much man for taking the time and effort to help me on this, very much appreciated!!!

Contracts will come in time during the shadow quest line.

Level 55 is pre paragon so tbh it doesnt take much time at all to level but I don't blame you. I'm not going to quit either for any reason.

Continue your quest line and play more and past certain hell modes, will unlock the ability to find new set pieces. You cant even find set rings until hell 4.

I dont google for the information I posted. I am paragon 209 right now. I've played since release day so everything I'm telling you is based on me playing.

Time is very valuable with this game because it requires so much of it and once you progress to a new hell mode, your item mods are capped at a certain point. I would only find the lowest gear running dungeons in hell 1 or normal vs hell 4, which is starting to get even low for me. I cant hell 5 until closer to paragon 240 and 5225 cr. I'm just passing 4500 cr.
Sep 13 2022 06:38pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Sep 13 2022 04:58pm)
Contracts will come in time during the shadow quest line.

Level 55 is pre paragon so tbh it doesnt take much time at all to level but I don't blame you. I'm not going to quit either for any reason.

Continue your quest line and play more and past certain hell modes, will unlock the ability to find new set pieces. You cant even find set rings until hell 4.

I dont google for the information I posted. I am paragon 209 right now. I've played since release day so everything I'm telling you is based on me playing.

Time is very valuable with this game because it requires so much of it and once you progress to a new hell mode, your item mods are capped at a certain point. I would only find the lowest gear running dungeons in hell 1 or normal vs hell 4, which is starting to get even low for me. I cant hell 5 until closer to paragon 240 and 5225 cr. I'm just passing 4500 cr.

Ok cool, I’ll keep checking back, but don’t know how to join a dark clan either.

Yeah I had kind of guessed you’d been on a while, based on your knowledge and plvl

Thanks very much for everything man, hope you don’t mind me tossing you questions every know and again!
Gold: 3.00
Sep 13 2022 06:42pm
Here's a useful article that helped me get started

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/298361

Basically has every farming route and everything that you need to power up in it

This post was edited by SP00K on Sep 13 2022 06:42pm
Sep 13 2022 07:09pm
Quote (SP00K @ Sep 13 2022 06:42pm)

Basically has every farming route and everything that you need to power up in it

Hell yeah man thanks very much!!
Gold: 3.00
Sep 13 2022 07:46pm
Quote (Petrieam777 @ Sep 13 2022 08:09pm)
Hell yeah man thanks very much!!

No problam mang
Gold: 466.99
Sep 14 2022 09:22am
Quote (SP00K @ Sep 13 2022 05:42pm)

LOL
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic