d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Blizzard Addresses Diablo Immortal Purchasing Bug
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: 1,338.00
Warn: 40%
Sep 10 2022 09:57am
A hotfix has been deployed and affected players’ items will now be delivered

Purchases of Eternal Orbs in Diablo Immortal were reported by players as being undelivered in-game, with error messages stating that the item is already owned preventing players from receiving their items, despite the fact that the transaction had debited real-world money from players’ accounts.

An official statement has now been made by Diablo community manager Adam Fletcher to the Diablo Immortal subreddit who confirmed, “Over the past week we have been investigating reports from a small group of players who reported items not received from their in-game Diablo Immortal purchases.”

Blizzard goes on to explain that the issue exists due to “a bug affecting a narrow window in the checkout process”. A hotfix has therefore been deployed in order to “ensure no new purchases should encounter this issue,” before adding that the Diablo Immortal support team is “focused on identifying accounts that were affected, so we can move forward and deliver the missing items.”

This post was edited by hotfix on Sep 10 2022 09:58am
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 10 2022 10:40am
People are still playing this game? Wild. Hope they enjoyed throwing money at nothing.
Gold: 3.00
Sep 10 2022 11:41am
Quote (Sh00p @ Sep 10 2022 11:40am)
People are still playing this game? Wild. Hope they enjoyed throwing money at nothing.

They let other bugs go until they get ready but they broke their ankles fixing this one.
:Rofl:

And no not many people still play. D3m devs are already talking about meeting servers :rofl:
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Sep 10 2022 01:45pm
Surprised people even tried the game.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 10 2022 03:14pm
There's bugs of bugs in the game. So many it's annoying sometimes. I just hate the app crashes. Everything else, is somewhat tolerable.
Warn: 60%
Sep 10 2022 04:37pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Sep 11 2022 09:14am)
There's bugs of bugs in the game. So many it's annoying sometimes. I just hate the app crashes. Everything else, is somewhat tolerable.

you can trust them to iron out any bugs to do with money transactions swiftly
get used to the other bugs they wont be fixed unless it directly interferes with blizzard collecting their money
Banned
Gold: 1,338.00
Warn: 40%
Sep 10 2022 04:42pm
Quote (B00MAN @ Sep 10 2022 06:37pm)
get used to the other bugs they wont be fixed unless it directly interferes with blizzard collecting their money

Sep 10 2022 05:02pm
Quote (B00MAN @ Sep 10 2022 05:37pm)

The app crashing actually seemed to stall out but I've made it a regular thing to have to restart app every few hours or before something important like being immortal in shadow war. Sometimes it picks the most worst possible time to crash like just before a super important thing like war or battlegrounds. It might just be my cache getting full because it starts lagging out when theres too much commotion in the game.
Im aware though. They're high on their profits so once they get stuck in their delirium of wealth, they stop caring. It's the games that have a slow revenue that tend to focus so much priority on player support. They pretend to make an update that fixes problems but it just creates another or it benefits their pockets.
Getting close to 4500 cr now and I still haven't had to spend anything extra. Just tons and tons of farming h4 dungeons for upgrades. Once in a blue moon I might find an upgrade for my legendarys. It gets hard once you already have tirple stat 110+ in hell 4. Once i get closer to around 4600 cr I can probably try to tackle challenge rift 140 to unlock the h5 vendor rewards. That will be a massive boost pre-paragon 240 so I can get that 5225 cr for Hell 5. I always end up just starting the next hell mode with a penalty around -70% damage, so it gets rough but it gets easier once you start finding those upgrades.
Gold: 466.99
Sep 11 2022 01:13am
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Sep 10 2022 04:02pm)
The app crashing actually seemed to stall out but I've made it a regular thing to have to restart app every few hours or before something important like being immortal in shadow war. Sometimes it picks the most worst possible time to crash like just before a super important thing like war or battlegrounds. It might just be my cache getting full because it starts lagging out when theres too much commotion in the game.
Im aware though. They're high on their profits so once they get stuck in their delirium of wealth, they stop caring. It's the games that have a slow revenue that tend to focus so much priority on player support. They pretend to make an update that fixes problems but it just creates another or it benefits their pockets.
Getting close to 4500 cr now and I still haven't had to spend anything extra. Just tons and tons of farming h4 dungeons for upgrades. Once in a blue moon I might find an upgrade for my legendarys. It gets hard once you already have tirple stat 110+ in hell 4. Once i get closer to around 4600 cr I can probably try to tackle challenge rift 140 to unlock the h5 vendor rewards. That will be a massive boost pre-paragon 240 so I can get that 5225 cr for Hell 5. I always end up just starting the next hell mode with a penalty around -70% damage, so it gets rough but it gets easier once you start finding those upgrades.

"They're high on their profits so once they get stuck in their delirium of wealth, they stop caring."

they never did and never will. game is a cash grab, choose your time wisely man. However, ultimately it's your time and your choice to play it. I'm happy you are having fun playing Diablo Immortal. Lol I can't even utter that sentence out loud, it's so funny

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Sep 11 2022 01:14am
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 11 2022 12:13pm
Quote (hotfix @ Sep 10 2022 05:57pm)
A hotfix has been deployed and affected players’ items will now be delivered

Purchases of Eternal Orbs in Diablo Immortal were reported by players as being undelivered in-game, with error messages stating that the item is already owned preventing players from receiving their items, despite the fact that the transaction had debited real-world money from players’ accounts.

An official statement has now been made by Diablo community manager Adam Fletcher to the Diablo Immortal subreddit who confirmed, “Over the past week we have been investigating reports from a small group of players who reported items not received from their in-game Diablo Immortal purchases.”

Blizzard goes on to explain that the issue exists due to “a bug affecting a narrow window in the checkout process”. A hotfix has therefore been deployed in order to “ensure no new purchases should encounter this issue,” before adding that the Diablo Immortal support team is “focused on identifying accounts that were affected, so we can move forward and deliver the missing items.”

thank you for these breaking news
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic