d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Best Way To Get Palytime?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 101.00
Sep 9 2022 03:40am
well i have shadowlands for the moment and iam not planing of buying the new update when its released.

i wonder if i will be abel to continue my playtime with ingame gold when i dont buy the new stuff.

i think quest and rewards get more valuable on a higher level, so how does it work when an upgrade is released?
will it be like tons of money for the new stufff and playtime is easy archivable, or will they rise the palytime price ?

also i would like to know if its possible to buiy playtime with gold when i play wow classic. anyone knows?
Gold: 60,500.00
Sep 9 2022 08:32am
You can not buy playtime with gold on classic, though you can sell gold here and buy a token for the FG you gained instead.

I’m just gonna guess that the gold price for tokens will increase when the new expansion launches, which will make it harder for you to farm that amount if you dont buy the expansion.
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 10 2022 09:31am
Quote (Nikita @ Sep 9 2022 11:40am)
well i have shadowlands for the moment and iam not planing of buying the new update when its released.

i wonder if i will be abel to continue my playtime with ingame gold when i dont buy the new stuff.

i think quest and rewards get more valuable on a higher level, so how does it work when an upgrade is released?
will it be like tons of money for the new stufff and playtime is easy archivable, or will they rise the palytime price ?

also i would like to know if its possible to buiy playtime with gold when i play wow classic. anyone knows?

just get a job, work an hour and gz you can afford 1 month lol
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Sep 11 2022 03:39pm
Quote (mhedex @ Sep 10 2022 11:31am)
just get a job, work an hour and gz you can afford 1 month lol

This
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll