Sep 26 2022 01:18am
The demon of caffeine

A minor demon
Claimed to be an antioxidant
Can help you drive from one place to another

Issues: keeps you up at night
Issues: mixed with three shots of sugar typically

Issues: gets you jacked excited for....

To a point where you cannot turn it off.

The upper necessitates a downer.

It is the scent of caffeine that attracts goldilox

Because coffee is so good for you
Because everyone loves coffee
Because there simply is nothing wrong with coffee

That's what makes coffee more than just a minor demon.

It creates the habitat that necessitates a downer /the need to unwind.

When a man is sober and all he takes is caffeine, that caffeine has the power to keep him through the roof.

Sobriety + caffeine is no sobriety at all.

It means you are jacked excited at all times.

Which means you cannot settle unless you

A) exhaust all your energy (somehow)
B) take a sedative, thus inviting the demon of goldilox
Gold: 5.27
Warn: 70%
Oct 1 2022 04:55am
The demon of hate

Purpose: a relationship killer. To isolate the host.

Common trick: makes the most feel powerful. Makes the host feel smart and witty for being able to insult another soul. The host may feel more powerful by crushing others underfoot (those that the demon have convinced the host to be dispensible)

This demon has affected me mainly with my relationship with my sister. A seething hatred and disdain has compelled me ever since I was 16 I think.

I think it had to do with betrayal.

I was betrayed by my eldest sister when I was approximately 16. My first girlfriend confided in my eldest sister a lot as some sort of spiritual leader (she was a Christian)

I found out later that my own sister advised my then girlfriend to breakup with me. This breakup was very devastating for my adolescent self. I think at this time I also encountered the demon of depression.

#2. Second betrayal. The same sister was convinced that one of my family friends was a rapist. I told her to carry a knife close to her if she was truly concerned so that she could at least defend herself. She ended up telling my family friend that I was stupid for giving that advice (in essence she threw me under the bus so that she could attempt reconciliation)

Betrayal is a big one. My sister seemed to have a personality that would frequently betray the people around her. For example, she refused to help my father complete his income taxes because she felt he was dishonest with his spendings. (well she wasn't completely wrong but her sense of ethics conflicted with how poor we were at the time).

There were times when I had no car and asked to borrow her car and she would refuse because she didn't want it to be a habit (she wasn't fluid with generosity).

Even though she provided very little, she was stingy when you least expected her to be. When she ran out of job or money, she would make the parents finance her car (that she refused to share).

Betrayal was a common theme in her life and she had lost all her friends and all her jobs because of it. She was commonly fired etc.

The more I tried to help this person the more I understood why she had lost everything because she has no understanding about loyalty.

Like in example 1) she betrayed me by telling my ex girlfriend to break up with me behind my back
2) she betrayed me by asking me for advise about a rapist and then telling the accused that I had coerced her decisions

She was the most foolish woman I have ever met and I had such deep shame to be associated with her. To share a house with her. To be in conversation or atmosphere with her.

My idwal solution was for her to live two cities away so we wouldn't share the same air anymore.

Hate is birthed by betrayal

My response to betrayal: the demon of hate.

That's probably when the demon of hate entered me, at 16.

At first, it was confusion. And depression. But to answer that confusion, the demon of hate provided a reason to quell my confusion.

The demon of hate provided answers. It was the only thing capable of dealing with chaos and confusion. The answer it provided was that people are stupid. People are damn stupid and no good. They deserve to be stepped on and crushed on the concrete.

It provided a moment of satisfaction and answered all my questions. But it started to get out of control.
Oct 6 2022 08:22pm
The spirit of conformity

I remember a colleague made a joke about me being a demon.

My response was "exactly."

I think at that moment I felt an odd sensation.

I had uttered an idle word.

Perhaps at that moment maybe something evil could have entered me.

The spirit of conformity. Being disengenuine for the sake of fitting in.

Like what happened when Peter was under the pressure and lied about Jesus three times.

Lying under pressure.

The spirit of conformity is a lying spirit.

Root it out of me, Lord Jesus.

Heal my lying lips.

In Jesus name,
I renounce all lies and all conformity.

Amen
Oct 7 2022 09:01am
Secular Music

Listened to secular music all day yesterday more than usual.

Didn't feel anything evil or wrong about it.

But around 0300 midnight it seemed the temptation of lust became so much stronger.

Lustful thoughts and memories kept recurring and circulating my mind and imagination far more than usual.

It was persistent.

What did i do differently during the day? I listened to a whole bunch of worldly music.

Coincidence? Let's see.

Im going to abstain from Worldly music and see what happens.

God help me.
Oct 9 2022 09:29pm
Cursed by a friend

I saw his eyes light up with a certain darkness

Malevolence that didn't belong to a friend

"watch, if you keep this up, you'll lose it all."

"you're patching things up but the beams are corroding from the inside, and the house is about to collapse."

I struggled with a lot of demon's at the time but I didn't feel like this person was trying to help me. I felt like he wanted me to experience misfortunes. I felt a certain spite from him.

That's why I got rid of him asap. A friend that is waiting for you to fall is no friend at all.

His desires for me to experience misfortune were no different than a curse upon me.

He used to be a good friend but something went south.

He became bitter.
Oct 10 2022 08:26pm
Satan is a calculated aggressor

He doesn't get angry when he loses

He is careful

Tactical

And his wisdom is beyond the wisdom of man

His favourite target of attack is known as contentious ground

In a war, when you are able to take hold of contentious ground, you gain an incredible advantage.

It is the most powerful terrain that Satan can desire.

The contentious ground is the Christian.

Those who become Christian

Those who have been previously delivered from sin, Bondage, and demonization, these are his favourite foods.

The devil is a calculated aggressor. He doesn't just want to add to his army. He wants to reduce the enemy and increase his forces.

Stealing one dollar from the enemy is better than gaining five for himself.

The devil is a legal expert

He is a calculated aggressor.
Oct 14 2022 02:42pm
Out of the woods

No such thing until you are dead.

All deliverance is temporary

Except in death. When you die as a saved soul, you are free indeed.

If God has delivered you from anything and you are still alive (not dead), you are not out of the woods.

You are never out of the woods unless you die.
Oct 15 2022 07:42pm
Sexual immortality

Is not a sin against the spouse, as Derek prince oft believed

Rather, it is a sin against the Holy Ghost.

The spouse has nothing to do with it, don't be mislead.

Sexual sin is against one Person.

The Holy Ghost,
Who lives in you.

Can he abide therein if you are in a state of immorality?
Nov 4 2022 08:50am
Demon bullets

Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Dec 1 2022 10:36am
Disguise and discernment.

Ask yourself

Is there possible deception right now?

Have I subscribed to a false belief?

Am I under the spell of deception right now??

What's correct?

1. Medication vs sorcery

I lack the spirit of discernment.

So far I believe the medications I am taking are necessary for my health.

With regards to how often I use the booster, I will be honest and admit that

1) I use it at the wrong times.
2) I use it when I'm not supposed to be using it (driving and work)
3) there is still sin in my life (I am trying to separate this from my meds)

That's discernment

To say I don't need meds is a very bold statement

To say that I am using all my meds in a Christian way is also a deceiving statement

I need at all times to have discernment as to how much medicine I can handle.

And to not break the law. Neither shall I commit any sins while I am on the medication. Neither shall I take a dose of the medication that would compromise my sobriety.

Natural tipsy. The consummation of an agent that typically produces euphoria at high doses, when given in low doses can achieve therapeutic levels of calmness and regular functionality.

Yes. It's possible. It's entirely possible and not necessarily a form of deception. Can this medication be used deceitfully? Of course.

It is with such tools that we need

Counsel from on high.

Use it sparingly and use it judiciously. Testing the spirits. Always challenging and trying to find the perfect balance and answer that most pleases God.

Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic