d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Share Your Best Movies/shows From Your Country
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,335.22
Jan 8 2023 11:55pm
Quote (Necromorfo @ Jan 8 2023 07:26pm)
from argentina (i hope you find all movies subtitled if you decide to look for them:P):

- nueve reinas (my personal favorite) i recommend it to everyone! i promise you wont be dissapointed:)
- el secreto de sus ojos (my second favorite) it is a great thriller (it won an oscar)
- historias minimas (humble production and an old movie but it is really entertaining and the story is lovely mature, if that's even possible xD)

now a special mention to movies from other countries that i absolutely recommend:

- les choristes (french movie. its on my top 5 favorite movie) if you havent watched it, WATCH IT. ill pay you fg if you didnt like it lol
- Intouchables (french movie) nice one about friendship and such. props to the soundtrack
- tropa de elite (brasilian movie) action genre but not as the american ones filled with explosions and things like that xD the story is AMAZING and the performances are remarkable.

i'll add more if i remember.

ps my other favorite movies are basically from USA (hollywood)

memento
prestige
gattaca
pulp fiction
snatch
and a great deal more :P

Vouch for Tropa de Elite. I couldnt find Nueve Reinas for download but conveniently it's on Amazon Prime. Gonna watch it right now. I downloaded a couple of others thanks for posting!
Gold: 5,292.65
Jan 9 2023 09:13am
Quote (BrianPeppers @ Jan 9 2023 02:55am)
Vouch for Tropa de Elite. I couldnt find Nueve Reinas for download but conveniently it's on Amazon Prime. Gonna watch it right now. I downloaded a couple of others thanks for posting!

sweet, i hope you liked it. i believe it portrays pretty accurate the argentinian mindset (being good at lying and deceive xD). cheers!
Jan 9 2023 10:56pm
Quote (Necromorfo @ Jan 9 2023 08:13am)
sweet, i hope you liked it. i believe it portrays pretty accurate the argentinian mindset (being good at lying and deceive xD). cheers!

It was fantastic, the story kept me guessing and the acting was top notch. Recommended it to someone else today :D
Gold: 15,945.00
Jan 9 2023 11:35pm
Jan 10 2023 07:19pm
Quote (BrianPeppers @ Jan 10 2023 01:56am)
It was fantastic, the story kept me guessing and the acting was top notch. Recommended it to someone else today :D

great! glad you enjoyed it:)

have you ever seen les choristes? thats the first movie i always recommend. No matter the age, gender or preferences of the person in general, if someone asks me: hey what movie would u recommend me to watch? that's my first suggestion

anyways again im happy to know you liked my recommendation :) cheers!
Jan 11 2023 12:54am
Quote (Necromorfo @ Jan 10 2023 06:19pm)
great! glad you enjoyed it:)

have you ever seen les choristes? thats the first movie i always recommend. No matter the age, gender or preferences of the person in general, if someone asks me: hey what movie would u recommend me to watch? that's my first suggestion

anyways again im happy to know you liked my recommendation :) cheers!

Not yet, I'll check it out soon tho and let you know how it goes tho! Wish I had some great movies to recommend but my memory is terrible. If I remember one I'll send it your way.
Jan 11 2023 07:50am
Quote (BrianPeppers @ Jan 11 2023 03:54am)
Not yet, I'll check it out soon tho and let you know how it goes tho! Wish I had some great movies to recommend but my memory is terrible. If I remember one I'll send it your way.

Hahaha no problem at all, i had to dig a lot to mention all those movies xD

I really hope you like les choristes too:)

Long live to good movies!
Gold: 305.00
Jan 11 2023 08:52am
Quote (Necromorfo @ Jan 9 2023 03:26am)
from argentina (i hope you find all movies subtitled if you decide to look for them:P):

- nueve reinas (my personal favorite) i recommend it to everyone! i promise you wont be dissapointed:)
- el secreto de sus ojos (my second favorite) it is a great thriller (it won an oscar)
- historias minimas (humble production and an old movie but it is really entertaining and the story is lovely mature, if that's even possible xD)

now a special mention to movies from other countries that i absolutely recommend:

- les choristes (french movie. its on my top 5 favorite movie) if you havent watched it, WATCH IT. ill pay you fg if you didnt like it lol
- Intouchables (french movie) nice one about friendship and such. props to the soundtrack
- tropa de elite (brasilian movie) action genre but not as the american ones filled with explosions and things like that xD the story is AMAZING and the performances are remarkable.

i'll add more if i remember.

ps my other favorite movies are basically from USA (hollywood)

memento
prestige
gattaca
pulp fiction
snatch
and a great deal more :P

I see you enjoyed Intouchables. I would like to recommand you two other recent french movies with the same feeling in my mind : Presque (2022) and Le Meilleur reste à venir (2019). But possibly you are french like me and already watched them ? ;)
Jan 11 2023 12:05pm
Quote (CHIWAWA @ Jan 11 2023 11:52am)
I see you enjoyed Intouchables. I would like to recommand you two other recent french movies with the same feeling in my mind : Presque (2022) and Le Meilleur reste à venir (2019). But possibly you are french like me and already watched them ? ;)

ill try to look for them:) i perhaps find some time to watch them this weekend

ps im argentinian :P
Gold: 44,404.91
Trader: Trusted
Jan 13 2023 08:32am
Bon Cop, Bad Cop

From Québec/Canada

History between 2 police investigator, 1 french , 1 english (Ontario).

They have to work together.

pretty nice comedy.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll