d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Share Your Best Movies/shows From Your Country
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 305.00
Aug 31 2022 08:07am
My list for France (i may think about more later)

- best serie : Le Bureau des Légendes

- best action movie : Le Chant du Loup
- best police movie : 36 Quai des Orfèvres
- best humour movie : Tais-toi !
- best history movie : Amen and La Rafle
- best horror/thriller movie : Tous les Dieux du Ciel

What about yours in your countries guys ?
Gold: 805.50
Sep 3 2022 12:44am
Not a specific country

But

Infernal affairs was so amazing of a Chinese movie,
Americans remade it to departed

Infernal affairs is slower but better to be honest,

And Andy lau was better then Matt Damon by far

But Leonardo did beat Tony leung ( I didn't know Tony leung was known as such a prestigious actor) Kevin fiegie said he got goose bumps around Tony leung
( I can do a indepth break down on how much better Infernal affairs is, n propper plot lines and propper technology for the time period)
Martin scorceses wanted to make the departed so different from Infernal affairs, some parts were actually retarded
Cell phones with texting capability set in the 1980s? Enuf said

my dirty carnival - was a sick Korean gangster movie

Shinjuku effect- is a good jacky chan movie that actually has nothing to do with martial arts,
.jacky chan suprisingly played a good, innocent good guy turned gangster set in japan

N they have a very sexy asian actress in it

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Sep 3 2022 01:02am
Gold: 2,181.60
Warn: 10%
Nov 22 2022 02:21pm
I just saw the tv show "snabba cash" season 2 and it was quite good, not great but I wonder how international audience likes it. Still a 6.5/10 show.

It's filmed in sweden about the rising cocaine trades and little gang wars and revenge shootings etc going on around that whole market I guess...

Just to bump this thread with something
Gold: 305.00
Nov 22 2022 03:14pm
Quote (TidsL @ Nov 22 2022 09:21pm)
I just saw the tv show "snabba cash" season 2 and it was quite good, not great but I wonder how international audience likes it. Still a 6.5/10 show.

It's filmed in sweden about the rising cocaine trades and little gang wars and revenge shootings etc going on around that whole market I guess...

Just to bump this thread with something

3.9/5 in France, thats good.

never heard about it, but might give it a chance, thanks for sharing and for bumping (im a bit disapointed with the lack of posts in this topic -_- )
Nov 23 2022 04:29pm
Quote (CHIWAWA @ Nov 22 2022 10:14pm)
3.9/5 in France, thats good.

never heard about it, but might give it a chance, thanks for sharing and for bumping (im a bit disapointed with the lack of posts in this topic -_- )

Yeah I was looking forward to more posts to in this topic too, it's a good thread.

if it's alright with good/decent stuff and not just the best of the best I can post some movies later i think... (Cause the best I wouldn't know.) But there may be some pretty funny comedies and cop movies... with less demand to present only top shows and movies maybe more will post too.

Ha, i dreamed that I smuggled 5kg of cocaine from south america to sweden last night after having watched that show... I hope it's still available in further dreams now that the job is done, it felt like it was gonna be there still... (I had also just watched slumberland that I think had some influence of my dreams too)

Havent checked out your suggestions yet. Or much from.france, maybe a movie or two... leon, the untouchables, and a decent show about a thief, Lupin was a show i enjoyed. Think there are two seasons so far.

This post was edited by TidsL on Nov 23 2022 04:41pm
Gold: 213.00
Nov 23 2022 08:29pm
It would of been better to ask everyone’s favorite movie and where they’re from.
Nov 24 2022 04:24pm
The "Jönssonligan"-movies are good classic old swedish crime/comedy flicks i think might be fun, if one can find texted translations... i don't know if they'd be appreciated but they're culture over here. 😁

(Not the "lilla(Little) Jönssonligan" films, they are bad kids movies based on the older ones.)

"Ondskan" is another decent film, but I couldn't find any of them on lookmovie2.to and that's the site i use so idk where to watch them...

This post was edited by TidsL on Nov 24 2022 04:24pm
Gold: 91.69
Warn: 20%
Nov 25 2022 08:53am
Quote (CHIWAWA @ Aug 31 2022 09:07am)
My list for France (i may think about more later)

- best serie : Le Bureau des Légendes

- best action movie : Le Chant du Loup
- best police movie : 36 Quai des Orfèvres
- best humour movie : Tais-toi !
- best history movie : Amen and La Rafle
- best horror/thriller movie : Tous les Dieux du Ciel

What about yours in your countries guys ?

MY list from Québec
The Rocket : Maurice Richard (so good)
Ŀes Boys 1,2,3 (more Hockey ofc)
Bon Cop Bad Cop
Starbuck
C.R.A.Z.Y.

Movies produced in France that i liked
Le diner de con (fking epic classic)
Intouchables (very good movie)
Taxi
Banlieu 13
Gold: 1,089.00
Nov 25 2022 12:11pm
Just asking, does it count when the director is from my country? I was thinking about several Paul Verhoeven movies like:

-Basic Instinct
-Robocop
-Hollow Man
-Starship Troopers
Gold: 5,118.30
Jan 8 2023 08:26pm
from argentina (i hope you find all movies subtitled if you decide to look for them:P):

- nueve reinas (my personal favorite) i recommend it to everyone! i promise you wont be dissapointed:)
- el secreto de sus ojos (my second favorite) it is a great thriller (it won an oscar)
- historias minimas (humble production and an old movie but it is really entertaining and the story is lovely mature, if that's even possible xD)

now a special mention to movies from other countries that i absolutely recommend:

- les choristes (french movie. its on my top 5 favorite movie) if you havent watched it, WATCH IT. ill pay you fg if you didnt like it lol
- Intouchables (french movie) nice one about friendship and such. props to the soundtrack
- tropa de elite (brasilian movie) action genre but not as the american ones filled with explosions and things like that xD the story is AMAZING and the performances are remarkable.

i'll add more if i remember.

ps my other favorite movies are basically from USA (hollywood)

memento
prestige
gattaca
pulp fiction
snatch
and a great deal more :P
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll