d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > New Dayz Server
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,495.00
Aug 30 2022 08:44am
Started a new 50 slot dayz server on xbox. Havent been on d2jsp in a long while and have no clue how active the xbox forum is but I hope some of you read this and are interested. Ive played dayz since it came out on console and have lots of experience across multiple servers. Some friends along with myself were trying to find a server to suit us and at the end of the day I decided to make one and here are some things that are on the server along with hopefully setting us apart from everyone else.

Eviction Notice | PVP | Traders | Loot+ | Custom Areas - Server Name

all custom areas are designed by me with editor
i dont believe in spoon feeding people so a little grind is involved, try the server for yourself to see
the way i have the server economy designed is to help keep lag down at a minimum with keeping the performance of the server up
military loot is abundant
regular loot is boosted but have to do a little looting hence why we have trader locations
raids during the week by boosting legally
full raids during the weekend by any means necessary, no glitching
pretty fair rule set, definitely not for the weak hearted players but designed due to people having lives outside of a game

50 slot
300m base pings for verified factions
3 trader locations
pvp kill on sight based
custom balota military
custom krasno military
gassed prison island tier 4 loot with walking bridges/added barracks/added livonia towers
added livonia towers at vmc / nwaf / stary sobor
3 strike zones where grenades are blowing up marked by ac130s in the sky
3 custom one of a kind underground bunkers you wont see on any other server
20 fake underground bunkers
custom bases available

come check my server out and hope you enjoy it
hope to do some giveaways in the future as the population grows whether its merchandise representing the server or gift cards, who knows
any questions feel free to ask
Gold: 150.00
Sep 8 2022 12:09pm
Dunno how to play but downloaded last night.
Looking for more to play so gonna try it
Sep 10 2022 10:09am
Quote (Megatroniks @ Sep 8 2022 02:09pm)
Dunno how to play but downloaded last night.
Looking for more to play so gonna try it

there is a ton to learn about the game, luckily for being a new server its not crazy populated and it actually wouldnt be bad to learn on although being a pvp based server itll eventually become toxic
just search Eviction Notice in the community tab and it should pop up
once on the server withing the first 10 mins youll see a message for the discord, hope you enjoy it
Sep 10 2022 01:11pm
Quote (250pitcher @ Sep 10 2022 11:09am)
there is a ton to learn about the game, luckily for being a new server its not crazy populated and it actually wouldnt be bad to learn on although being a pvp based server itll eventually become toxic
just search Eviction Notice in the community tab and it should pop up
once on the server withing the first 10 mins youll see a message for the discord, hope you enjoy it

Ite I'll check it out later tonight after work. Thanks
Sep 11 2022 08:23pm
Joined it got bum rushed by two zombies right away. Died trying to run away from them lol.

Gotta learn this mofo
Sep 13 2022 03:40am
Quote (Megatroniks @ Sep 11 2022 10:23pm)
Joined it got bum rushed by two zombies right away. Died trying to run away from them lol.

Gotta learn this mofo

haha there is a lot to learn on the game
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll