> Boost Service
Prev1345
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 24 2023 04:43pm
Bump
Gold: 30,380.00
Jan 28 2023 11:37am
Do not take a service from this fcking noob. Out of 9 total games he lost 7 in gold. Duoing without your permission and making your winrate worse.
I will update my information on his new topic if not in 1 month, 1 year ahead i will update this info agian.

ONCE AGIAN. if you want ur acc to loose more then win and destroy ur winrate pm this guy.

VERY UNSATISFIED customer And will always give people the real honesty about this " booster "
Imagine loosing 80% in gold and calling your self diamond. WOW u are bad :thumbsup:

GOT IT CONFIRMED TO, HE ADDS PEOPLE AND DUO ON UR ACC TO DECREASE THE WINS INSTED OF WINNING ALONE.
he is really bad and tbh he will destroy ur acc, ii got another customer pming me that he had him has a booster aswell, even he say'd this guy iis a troll
do not touch this guys boost.

P.s HE INTED 6 out of 9 games got picture proof :)

This post was edited by DunnasM on Jan 28 2023 12:06pm
Gold: 89.00
Jan 28 2023 12:29pm
Quote (DunnasM @ Jan 28 2023 05:37pm)
Do not take a service from this fcking noob. Out of 9 total games he lost 7 in gold. Duoing without your permission and making your winrate worse.
I will update my information on his new topic if not in 1 month, 1 year ahead i will update this info agian.

ONCE AGIAN. if you want ur acc to loose more then win and destroy ur winrate pm this guy.

VERY UNSATISFIED customer And will always give people the real honesty about this " booster "
Imagine loosing 80% in gold and calling your self diamond. WOW u are bad :thumbsup:

GOT IT CONFIRMED TO, HE ADDS PEOPLE AND DUO ON UR ACC TO DECREASE THE WINS INSTED OF WINNING ALONE.
he is really bad and tbh he will destroy ur acc, ii got another customer pming me that he had him has a booster aswell, even he say'd this guy iis a troll
do not touch this guys boost.

P.s HE INTED 6 out of 9 games got picture proof :)

Can confirm every word is true also have screenshots for proof aswell as vods of the game to show positioning in teamfights etc, he also lost lane every game without fail

This post was edited by iTzJoshi on Jan 28 2023 12:30pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 28 2023 03:34pm
i asked him on pm if he is sure of his ability to carry games when he offered to boost my high mmr account since peak was only d1 he didnt answer, good shit i was catious ;D

This post was edited by DrognanSon on Jan 28 2023 03:35pm
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll