d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > House Of The Dragon
Prev1272829303136Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 805.50
Oct 4 2022 05:41pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Oct 2 2022 10:27pm)
Someone tell them that they can sacrifice some realism to make it so we can actually fucking see any scene that takes place at night

Jeremy jahns made the same complaint ,

I only noticed it when rewatching in the day time ,
N I had trouble seeing in the night time scenes lol

So yeap, house or dragons could make it a little easier to see for us,

But darkness is a good way to make cgi creatures look more real;

That indie film did a good job at this, the indie film where these guys live on a island that sea creatures are on, but he keeps the female sea creature as his sex slave,

The budget wasn't huge, so he used darkness to make the cgi creatures look more real,

I think it was called cold skin or something like that, I've heard others talk about this movie as well, so I gave it a chance

I did say to my self during earlier episodes of house of the dragons,
It's been almost like 10 years since game of thrones, so I was expecting the dragons to loook alot better in house of dragons,

But I know good cgi does cost a fortune,

N even big block buster movies are still using ugly cgi monster,

Brother Nwotmik, some secret snitches have invaded ur post;
I will be more careful from snitches,

Or birches who can't handle the smoke, when they play with fire
Suicide squad 2 and Shang chi both had big cgi monster bosses,

N I'm not sure about the house of dragons budget,

Game of thrones was litteraly the most expensive show to make ever until rings of power by Amazon,

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Oct 4 2022 05:42pm
Oct 4 2022 05:47pm
My youtube autoplay is on,
N it's doing q&a on episode 4......

Us fans are more observant this guy,

He keeps saying Matt Smith humped his neice ,

I'm pretty sure, Matt Smith just kissed her n got her really horny, n she was willing, but he didn't stick it in, n that was obvious to me,

But she was still soaking wet, so she seduced Cole who didn't have the will power to deny her,

Cole is that loser who pretends he's the good guy, but he's not; supposedly he has like a wife n 3 kids or some shit as well,

Matt Smith is the bad ass who appears to be the villain but is actually the top G,

If Matt smith really did hump the princess in episode 4, I doubt she would of humped Cole, she's not that horny; where she would lose her virginity to her uncle n then get some more dick from Cole after lol,

She lost her virginity to Cole, not her uncle,

That's why episode 7 was important when Matt n princesses finally hook up;
It feels like the horny princess always loved matt;
Even over her baby daddy, the bone breaker guy,

Like she only got with bone breaker , cuz Matt Smith abandoned her, n she needed company

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Oct 4 2022 06:00pm
Gold: 63,142.89
Oct 9 2022 08:19pm
not the most jaw-dropping episode. Felt like just necessary steps to move the plot forward and set up the kids.

While GoT was famous for twist deaths, it looks like HotD is surprising with twist non-deaths. We keep expecting Viserys to die every week and he just refuses!
Gold: 0.00
Oct 9 2022 08:39pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Oct 9 2022 10:19pm)
not the most jaw-dropping episode. Felt like just necessary steps to move the plot forward and set up the kids.

While GoT was famous for twist deaths, it looks like HotD is surprising with twist non-deaths. We keep expecting Viserys to die every week and he just refuses!

Agreed, next weeks episode looks insane
Gold: 8,355.04
Oct 9 2022 08:42pm
The throne room scene was the best of the entire show and it’s not close

The drug addled misunderstanding shit is lame as hell
Gold: 23.00
Oct 9 2022 10:11pm
They are nailing the score. The throne and dinner scenes were as good as TV gets.

Daemon is obviously still the goat. Such a great character and Matt Smith is still killing it playing him. I've never been more wrong with a casting than this.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Oct 10 2022 03:53am
Another great episode. If they keep this up all sins can be forgiven
Gold: 23.00
Oct 10 2022 12:35pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Oct 9 2022 10:42pm)
The throne room scene was the best of the entire show and it’s not close

The drug addled misunderstanding shit is lame as hell

I thought it was great. Allicent knows deep down it was incoherent rambling of a drug fueled dying man. She does not want to fight Rhanerya but her father forced her into having to. She is using the rambling to try to feel less guilty of what she is about to do. Basically lying to herself to try and lift the weight of the horrible things she's doing. It checks out with her character as well. She was a nervous wreck early on always chewing on her nails til they bled.
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 10 2022 01:31pm
Far and away the best episode of the season, and with literally zero dragons at that.

big set up of Daemon grabbing a dragon egg, has fans thinking this might be a dragon lore episode. nope, all about Driftmark's succession.

then you get set up multiple times thinking the greens are about to start the war with Viserys dying. NOPE, bad fucking ass walk down to the throne. dinner starts tense, eases up, and then all shit pops off because Aemond cant take a joke about a pig that happened like 10 years ago, even after claiming the worlds biggest dragon.

fans split on the scene alicent mistaken for rhaenyra. personally its for me a red herring. alicent was never going to honor peace and step aside, she'll use this as an excuse for the war she was always going to start.
Oct 10 2022 08:33pm
Green queen actually seems to want to keep the old tagaryan ways more then the other legit tagaryans,
She forced the omg Jamie lanaster and sister, sibling sex,
But with legit weddings and no hiding it like the lanaster siblings.

I like team red n black way better,
.but green queen might win, n her super incest arranged marriages between siblings might produce the mad king
No book spoilers plz, u know it won't be exactly like the books,,
Unless they find afford it now
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1272829303136Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll