d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > House Of The Dragon
Prev1262728293036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,590.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 3 2022 05:17am
Pretty good episode. I’d say that’s the best one of the season thus far.

Still some cringe moments, and the characters are still a little dull, and the dialogue is still lacking but the plot line is for sure intriguing. More intrigue than GoT was at this stage imo.
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 3 2022 08:13am
Quote (addone @ Oct 2 2022 02:53pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRQoiGLB-b4

Inserting black people in House of Dragon definitely pandering to the woke crowd.
But it certainly leaves questions what happened to all the black royal family? Logical answer they got killed off but likely they are a marketing tool for the black community.

Laenor's children werent his so the black blood never entered the royal line. House Velerion never rejoins with House Targaryen in later generations.
Gold: 805.50
Oct 3 2022 11:59am
The more I see Cripple man, the less intimidating he seems,

Green queen is a hottie, but she teamed up with a shiesty Cripple,

I'm team red n black
Now that Matt Smith has fully joined,
Hes not so easily fooled by these evil high lord politicians and the green queen her self

He's a awesome ally, and a bad ass all around, dragon rider to knight

N his way of ordering that hit, was smart, didn't need to cut some bumbs tounges out

In fact I think Matt Smith holding back Cole is a foreshadowing,
That Matt smith will slice him up in a rematch

When the war comes

Cole was supposed to be horny princess white knight,
But the truth is, Matt Smith was always her secret dark knight, she always had a real bond with
Gold: 23.00
Oct 3 2022 12:33pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Oct 3 2022 07:17am)
Pretty good episode. I’d say that’s the best one of the season thus far.

Still some cringe moments, and the characters are still a little dull, and the dialogue is still lacking but the plot line is for sure intriguing. More intrigue than GoT was at this stage imo.

I thought this episode had a lot of great classic GoT dialogue.

Corlys saying how people remember names not blood was really good. Also Rhanerya is still killing it with some of her dialogue.

Now we are in for the last major time jump at least until season 3 according to the showrunners.

Daemon is still carrying the torch for best character. He shit on Otto and stepped in to protect Rhanerya and her kids.

They showed they aren't afraid to deviate away from the source material also which could lead to some surprises even fans aren't expecting.
Oct 3 2022 01:39pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Oct 3 2022 02:33pm)

Corlys saying how people remember names not blood was really good. Also Rhanerya is still killing it with some of her dialogue.

Now we are in for the last major time jump at least until season 3 according to the showrunners.

Daemon is still carrying the torch for best character. He shit on Otto and stepped in to protect Rhanerya and her kids.

They showed they aren't afraid to deviate away from the source material also which could lead to some surprises even fans aren't expecting.

Matt Smith will save his family,

The green queen only cares about her family n kids

Only Matt and the horny princess actually love the king,

U can say what u want about Matt smith's character,
But he seems to be like the most loyal one on the show,

He loves his brother, even if they have siblings rivalry,

He seen through ottos ambitions n deceptions from the start,

Lord strong was a better kings hand,
Otto is tasked to make the green family more powerful
N is always scheming
Gold: 1,037.16
Trader: Trusted
Oct 3 2022 01:42pm
Best episode so far, I really enjoyed it.
Gold: 1,590.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 3 2022 01:44pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Oct 4 2022 05:33am)

Agreed to all
Oct 3 2022 02:10pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 28 2022 01:17pm)
Targaryens are not immune to fire, in fact in the books Dany isn't even immune to fire generally. She has a single scene where she survives being in Drogo's death pyre, but generally beyond that she's not immune to fire.

Also in the show Targaryens arent immune to fire/heat, as we watch Viscerys die to a pot of molten gold.

so really Dany is Dany and no one else, even her book self, is like her.

Boom
Got another slight piece of evidence,

House of dragons episode 6, not 100% evidence,

But Matt smith's black niece wife,
Shoots dragon flame in the sky with vargas, n Matt Smith rides right through the fire with his dragon

The shows simply dont follow the books, or it would be too predictable n not fun for every1 who already read the books

I seen so many book reader experts make predictions on YouTube that didn't come true; they are doing they own Thang, n it's cool

In the books, horny princess husband dies by accident,
In the show;
He doesnt

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Oct 3 2022 02:12pm
Gold: 23.00
Oct 3 2022 02:21pm
Quote (tonytouchtt @ Oct 3 2022 03:39pm)
Matt Smith will save his family,

The green queen only cares about her family n kids

Only Matt and the horny princess actually love the king,

U can say what u want about Matt smith's character,
But he seems to be like the most loyal one on the show,

He loves his brother, even if they have siblings rivalry,

He seen through ottos ambitions n deceptions from the start,

Lord strong was a better kings hand,
Otto is tasked to make the green family more powerful
N is always scheming

My favorite example of that was early in the season when Daemon was shit talking his brother and when Corlys tried to do the same Daemon put him in his place. He loves his brother and niece. He loves to fuck with him but still loves him.
Oct 3 2022 02:40pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Oct 3 2022 04:21pm)
My favorite example of that was early in the season when Daemon was shit talking his brother and when Corlys tried to do the same Daemon put him in his place. He loves his brother and niece. He loves to fuck with him but still loves him.

Yah n if u have ur own brothers u simply get it

Even if you n ur brother don't get along or argue or don't see eye to eye, at the end of the day, that's ur blood, n u would ride or die for him

N the king feels the same way about his little bro too

His king never once thought Matt Smith would come kill him for the throne, even when Otto tried to convince him he would

The king told the council to stfu basically when they even tried insinuating Matt Smith would assisnate him for the crown

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Oct 3 2022 02:41pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1262728293036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll