d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Anyone Play Bleach Brave Souls?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 420.00
Aug 19 2022 11:06am
Topic.
Gold: 28,047.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 7 2022 01:41am
I played for a few years back when it first released and up until around the time epic raids came out.

No longer have my old account sadly as that phone has been gone for awhile now. It was a fun game better then any other gacha game but heavily p2w with orbs these days.

The Can't Fear Your Own World chapters were really cool to play and I'll admit I'd love to see that noval animated after TYBW is finished.

BBS is for sure the only mobile game that I kind of miss playing but its too addicting to roll for summons for me aways :bonk:
Gold: 420.00
Sep 8 2022 10:58am
Quote (ImCam @ Sep 7 2022 03:41am)
I played for a few years back when it first released and up until around the time epic raids came out.

No longer have my old account sadly as that phone has been gone for awhile now. It was a fun game better then any other gacha game but heavily p2w with orbs these days.

The Can't Fear Your Own World chapters were really cool to play and I'll admit I'd love to see that noval animated after TYBW is finished.

BBS is for sure the only mobile game that I kind of miss playing but its too addicting to roll for summons for me aways :bonk:

Haha yeah they added alot thru my years of playing and I'm still playing 😂
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll