d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Homeless Poor People
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 19 2022 09:55am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 18 2022 06:48pm)
Make soylent green out of them

Speaking of poor people, can you don8 some FG?
Gold: 6.66
Aug 19 2022 02:54pm
Quote (Taurean @ Aug 19 2022 05:47am)
Hmm.. i guess it's sad that they don't really want to try to better themselves.. i guess it's a mental issue then. Those places should really be for people at least halfway committed to live clean for a short period of time, needing rest, or seeking refuge from the harsh life outside. I would not allow it to become spoiled for those that tried to live cleanly. There must be a motivation down the line. And providing clean support facilities is the motivation.

I guess it's a very difficult issue. I think that it goes back to the point about not learning about life's realities in school. Also i think bullying and harassment is a much bigger issue than the government wants to or bothers to realize.

That's why we need to aim to prevent the formation if such defeated personalities. Less inequality is a good start. It helps in having better education and fewer broken families. Bullying is probably a thing, too. Resilience used to be a buzz word in psychology and social sciences a couple years back, maybe some academic studies on how to improve resilience in individuals would help us find the best platform for a blooming society?
Gold: 16,697.00
Aug 19 2022 03:59pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 18 Aug 2022 21:48)
Make soylent green out of them

Im not going to lie.

I hate having to eat multipletimes a day, its such a fucking pain in the ass.

I am so ready for soylent green 1 chip every 6 hours boom done nutrition taken care of peacee

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO GET A SOYLENT GREEN REMAKE

This post was edited by Crunkt on Aug 19 2022 04:01pm
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 19 2022 04:12pm
First of all, thanks for all constructive answers. And i don't get the point of all the spam posts. It's not funny, it's just stupid.

Quote (Neptunus @ 19 Aug 2022 22:54)
That's why we need to aim to prevent the formation if such defeated personalities. Less inequality is a good start. It helps in having better education and fewer broken families. Bullying is probably a thing, too. Resilience used to be a buzz word in psychology and social sciences a couple years back, maybe some academic studies on how to improve resilience in individuals would help us find the best platform for a blooming society?

Yes that's my attitude as well. And that is why i think that lies in the school system. But i think that resilience is something that should be used not purely as an outward technique, but more as an inward one. As in: Bullies should learn to control their evil so that it doesn't spill out on others and kill others from the inside. That is in essence what bullying and harassment is; Murder, but as in poison.

It is as i've said all my life .. it is not the kind people that should learn to tolerate psychopaths' attitudes .. it is the evil people that must learn to adhere to good people's virtues.

I mean, all it would take, is for martial artists to spend some time in schools and be a little bit involved with the environment there. When they see someone being bullied, they can step in and slap the bully around a little. That would be the best technique to deal with it. Of course these should be highly trained in how to see if someone is instigating trouble and baiting someone, and such. Psychological techniques.

But it should also be taught as subjects in school. Build confidence with economics and such. Work. That is the key.
Gold: 6.66
Aug 19 2022 06:31pm
Quote (Taurean @ Aug 20 2022 01:12am)
First of all, thanks for all constructive answers. And i don't get the point of all the spam posts. It's not funny, it's just stupid.

Yes that's my attitude as well. And that is why i think that lies in the school system. But i think that resilience is something that should be used not purely as an outward technique, but more as an inward one. As in: Bullies should learn to control their evil so that it doesn't spill out on others and kill others from the inside. That is in essence what bullying and harassment is; Murder, but as in poison.

It is as i've said all my life .. it is not the kind people that should learn to tolerate psychopaths' attitudes .. it is the evil people that must learn to adhere to good people's virtues.

I mean, all it would take, is for martial artists to spend some time in schools and be a little bit involved with the environment there. When they see someone being bullied, they can step in and slap the bully around a little. That would be the best technique to deal with it. Of course these should be highly trained in how to see if someone is instigating trouble and baiting someone, and such. Psychological techniques.

But it should also be taught as subjects in school. Build confidence with economics and such. Work. That is the key.

Well, resilience as an inward technique in the sense of externally strengthening it so the individual can sustain him/herself with it.

I thought of it too one time. Not necessarily martial artists, but like specifically trained and equipped guards who go through a rigorous programme of handling adolescents safely. Cause in some countries some kids have really grown defiant to the extent they would assault their teachers. I personally believe if youre being aggressive you deserve to be shown that ur actions have repercussions, no matter if ur an adolescent bully or an adult.
Gold: 80,251.69
Aug 21 2022 12:57pm
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 18 2022 06:15pm)
Easy, kick out the illegal invaders and give the homeless their old jobs.
2 birds, one stone.
America first.

stop authoritarian corruption, then the homeless can participate in a real system:

Quote (Crunkt @ Aug 19 2022 02:59pm)
Im not going to lie.

I hate having to eat multipletimes a day, its such a fucking pain in the ass.

I am so ready for soylent green 1 chip every 6 hours boom done nutrition taken care of peacee

they've been bioliquifying dead v4ccinated behind closed sewers after harvesting their organs$$$ for some time now.
don't expect the gotham city batman truth to be widely precedented:

"soilent" & "green" initiative:
https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2021/05/11/wisconsin-senate-approves-water-cremation-for-human-use/

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 21 2022 01:03pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll