d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Diablo 4 Playtest
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2022 08:43pm
Did a Diablo 4 playtest in Irvine,CA. I can't wait to play the finished game. I can't say alot but as an old D2 player I will say it looks and feels great. There is some new stuff/different stuff, but nothing bad in my opinion. It looks beautiful and the combat felt really balanced. I could only play one class and it's not like the previous iterations of that class there is alot of newness to the game, but also had alot of nostalgia. I just wanted to post this to say it does not look like Diablo immortal. It looks very much like the Diablo we all love but with a face lift and a few new weapons in the old armory. Hopefully the finished product winds up along the lines of what I saw and they don't add a bunch of stuff to make it p2w. I had to sign an NDA so I'll stop here I probly already said too much. But look forward to it. I am
Gold: 300.00
Aug 17 2022 10:28pm
Nice I can't wait to have ugly gear and have to spend money on cosmetics to look cool
Gold: 8,013.34
Aug 18 2022 03:01am
If there is no open trading system everything is pointless, game will end like D3 in a year or two. But maybe thats the plan to make people buy game and spend money, trying to cash out on old glory of Diablo name and arpg when accualy thats some diffrent genre since it lacks open trading as core element of real arpg game.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Aug 18 2022 03:02am
Gold: 5.50
Aug 23 2022 05:48am
Quote (Vahana @ 18 Aug 2022 05:43)
Did a Diablo 4 playtest in Irvine,CA. I can't wait to play the finished game. I can't say alot but as an old D2 player I will say it looks and feels great. There is some new stuff/different stuff, but nothing bad in my opinion. It looks beautiful and the combat felt really balanced. I could only play one class and it's not like the previous iterations of that class there is alot of newness to the game, but also had alot of nostalgia. I just wanted to post this to say it does not look like Diablo immortal. It looks very much like the Diablo we all love but with a face lift and a few new weapons in the old armory. Hopefully the finished product winds up along the lines of what I saw and they don't add a bunch of stuff to make it p2w. I had to sign an NDA so I'll stop here I probly already said too much. But look forward to it. I am

The engine is exactly the same used in D3, stop lying friend.
Gold: 200.00
Aug 23 2022 11:11am
Quote (Fankytore @ Aug 18 2022 10:01am)
If there is no open trading system everything is pointless, game will end like D3 in a year or two. But maybe thats the plan to make people buy game and spend money, trying to cash out on old glory of Diablo name and arpg when accualy thats some diffrent genre since it lacks open trading as core element of real arpg game.

True
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll