d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Market Crash Of 2022?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,161.71
Sep 27 2022 04:44pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Sep 27 2022 04:26pm)
I don't see how tech can survive with continuous drops in energy production.
It's cool to imagine a world full of 2tons tesla cars with 500 kg batteries inside, but it won't happen. Only a fool with no physics basics could think otherwise.
Want some more ?
Us crash is inevitable just like euro as money.
Whole us economy relies heavily on tech more than anyone else. 80% of people working in services lmao. To compare with let's say India, they have like 20% working in services.

Cant wait the next years where physic will finally put all you fatties on diet lmao

As if Tesla an automaker is the embodiment of the tech sector

I would like to have a meaningful conversation but if you are arguing /in denial of the inverse nature of tech and energy then I’ll save my time.

Grats on your $60 wins though. May you be successful

Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Sep 27 2022 11:31pm
Quote (Bazi @ Sep 28 2022 12:44am)
As if Tesla an automaker is the embodiment of the tech sector

I would like to have a meaningful conversation but if you are arguing /in denial of the inverse nature of tech and energy then I’ll save my time.

Grats on your $60 wins though. May you be successful

I just took Tesla 's example because it is a major one, one that is currently only making profit because of "ecologic bonus" from gov lmao

and sry that was 75 per eth, not just 1, and I trade others coins everyday too not just eth.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm earning my freedom without any external help. worth more than anything to me

This post was edited by Melatonina on Sep 27 2022 11:32pm
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll