d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Legendarys/sets And Uniques Will Not Be Tradable
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,788.00
Aug 12 2022 04:24am
Did they mention about gear upgrading system ?
I can barely remember it from some video or what, so those magics and rares will be base item just like runewords base.
We need more information and close beta before D4 kill itself :(

And yes, it's awful if we can't trade item.
A cling clang treasure should be able to trade with currency in game or it will be D3 again.
Gold: 8,013.34
Aug 12 2022 05:47am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 12 Aug 2022 02:42)
D4 was a dumpster fire long before this news came out with what we know was inevitable anyway.

First of all if you play D2R congrats you juiced up Blizzard's bank roll to push back D4 even further lol

If you truly loved D2 LOD and you saw how terribly it got neglected as soon as "pay to play" blew up on WoW you'd realize that a single developer working for Blizz could've released 10x new sets, 25 uniques, 20 runewords etc. and VWALA you wouldn't have given two shits about some candyland remake. I didn't even buy it and I had friends who hadn't played in 10 years beg me and I told them all the same thing. Fuck Blizzard they won't get another dollar from me.

I'm more likely to go to a Blizzcon event and pay for that just to walk up to these cucks and say, "You fucking suck you let your true fans down" you took the best game ever made with perfect mechanics and turned it into saggy tits. Good job. You had all the money in the world to make the sexiest game ever made and you turned it into a slice of swiss cheese. Billions of dollars and all were going to get is a moldy ass piece of cheese.

By the way this world will likely end in terrible calamity before the D4 release so at least the game will fit the world we'll soon be living in. Hell on Earth. :rofl:

👍
Gold: 4,695.00
Aug 12 2022 10:33am
After blizzards latest releases I have come to the conclusion that its probably best to wait.
If this info is true I will not be buying Diablo 4. I will stay with D2R until I get bored.

Blizzard has become the new EA. I'll never buy an EA game again.
They punked me on BF2042, aint going to be punked on D4.
Gold: 0.87
Aug 12 2022 05:14pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Aug 11 2022 08:42pm)
D4 was a dumpster fire long before this news came out with what we know was inevitable anyway.

First of all if you play D2R congrats you juiced up Blizzard's bank roll to push back D4 even further lol

If you truly loved D2 LOD and you saw how terribly it got neglected as soon as "pay to play" blew up on WoW you'd realize that a single developer working for Blizz could've released 10x new sets, 25 uniques, 20 runewords etc. and VWALA you wouldn't have given two shits about some candyland remake. I didn't even buy it and I had friends who hadn't played in 10 years beg me and I told them all the same thing. Fuck Blizzard they won't get another dollar from me.

I'm more likely to go to a Blizzcon event and pay for that just to walk up to these cucks and say, "You fucking suck you let your true fans down" you took the best game ever made with perfect mechanics and turned it into saggy tits. Good job. You had all the money in the world to make the sexiest game ever made and you turned it into a slice of swiss cheese. Billions of dollars and all were going to get is a moldy ass piece of cheese.

By the way this world will likely end in terrible calamity before the D4 release so at least the game will fit the world we'll soon be living in. Hell on Earth. :rofl:

Drolling :drool:
Gold: 24,009.00
Aug 12 2022 08:57pm
Quote (Vast @ Aug 12 2022 11:33am)
After blizzards latest releases I have come to the conclusion that its probably best to wait.
If this info is true I will not be buying Diablo 4. I will stay with D2R until I get bored.

Blizzard has become the new EA. I'll never buy an EA game again.
They punked me on BF2042, aint going to be punked on D4.

Blizzard has been punking people for years now. The blizzard we used to love is gone. wc3 reforged was the last game for me. I am interested in d4 but won't preorder it.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2022 04:45am
Epic News. Ty for this post ! ^_^

This post was edited by mini_lld on Aug 13 2022 04:45am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 16 2022 04:08pm
Ruining game before they release it, nice
Gold: 163,801.33
Aug 16 2022 04:50pm
Quote (HaloGod @ Aug 12 2022 07:57pm)
Blizzard has been punking people for years now. The blizzard we used to love is gone. wc3 reforged was the last game for me. I am interested in d4 but won't preorder it.

Didn't you fuckin scam someone long time ago vs wow gold... :rofl:
Gold: 24,009.00
Aug 16 2022 07:42pm
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Aug 16 2022 05:50pm)
Didn't you fuckin scam someone long time ago vs wow gold... :rofl:

Nah never played wow
Gold: 300.00
Aug 16 2022 11:59pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Aug 11 2022 08:42pm)

what terrible calamity would that be? :rofl:
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll